PDA

View Full Version : Got one of those?

jigga89SEi
03-19-2003, 09:14 AM
I'm looking for the washerfluid tube.

Is there anywhere I can buy one new?

Has anyone changed one before?

Over this last winter my tube got either dried out or frozen when the car wasn't running (about a 3 week period). I think that one of the times I opened the hood I it broke. It's pretty hard and you can tell it snapped.

I was just curious if I could get a new one some where before I go to the junk yard. Cause something from there may not be in the best shape and do the same thing sooner that expected.

.....Plus I'm tried of ridin' around with a dirty windshield...:D

88 Accord DX
03-19-2003, 09:23 AM
what tube do you mean? are you talking about the one that goes to your squirters??? if you are i found some rubber tubing that fit perfectly. i was tired of my old ones cuz they were all brown and nasty but now they are clean looking.

jigga89SEi
03-19-2003, 09:49 AM
yeah those....
what size tube did you use?
How long was it?
How hard was it ?
And Finally how long did it take?

Thanx I appreciate it

88 Accord DX
03-19-2003, 09:51 AM
i was lucky i just found it laying in my garage. i had like 10 feet of it so that wasnt a problem. its real flexible so i might rip out the whole tubing and use it instead of just the visible parts. i dont know what size it is though. the inside is the same but its a little more insulated. it only took like 10 minutes.

jigga89SEi
03-19-2003, 09:58 AM
cool

thank ya much

PhydeauX
03-19-2003, 11:24 AM
You can use vacuume hose, fishtank line, on any thin rubber hose you can find at homedepot.

andy

markmdz89hatch
03-19-2003, 11:31 AM
...and they got it at Autozone and PepBoys too. It's only about 6 bux for a 10ft. length. Just bring a piece of the original hose with you and compare it to what you wanna buy.

Good luck bro.

Gregs89AccordLxi
03-20-2003, 12:37 AM
and u can also get some at your local salvage yard, thats where i got mine!