PDA

View Full Version : Please help....

rideredorgohome
03-19-2003, 04:26 PM
Ok so I've never changed the bulbs in my car b4, and I am going to try to replace the rear taillight bulbs because I'm getting the "brake lamp" light coming on (the one in the little picture of the car that tells you if your door is ajar), and I didn't really see an obvious route to do this. I notice that there are two little access panels in my hatch, I opened one but didn't really notice a bulb in there. Do I have to climb though the other way to really see how to do this? The other thing is that my left front signal lamp went out today, can I just remove the cover with a screwdriver and replace it?Thanks:sadwave:

MrBen
03-19-2003, 04:34 PM
For the left front turn signal, the cover is a bitch to take off. I broke mine before figuring out how to do it right. So DON'T do that until someone on here tell you the right way to do it.

dXsquared
03-19-2003, 04:43 PM
you have to unplug the broken light... if you cant figure out how to unplug it... get in the bitch and figure it out... after its out, replace it with a normal bulb or a LED one...and the front fender light or the bumper light???

Travis

rideredorgohome
03-19-2003, 09:01 PM
I am pretty sure it is the bumper light, I checked it this morning in the daylight and it was not working then. I will check it again while it is dark out.

1987HondaAccord
03-19-2003, 11:00 PM
the corner lights can be annoying if you dont know how to do it. there should be two screws. just flip up your headlights, and look for them. you should barely be able to see them (i hardly could). they are just to the outside of the headlight, angled towards the outside of the car. after you find them, take your hippy-dippy screw driver and take them out. they corner assembly should come loose and you can pull it STRAIT OUT. do not pull to the side or up. pull strait forward.

Install in reverse order... :D

hope that helps

yaxley
03-20-2003, 09:01 AM
where in T>O do you live if Im close (greenwood and danforth)
call me I will help you if you like PM me.
peace

rideredorgohome
03-20-2003, 10:05 PM
it is the bumper light not the corner light