PDA

View Full Version : corner lense.

djsbon
03-21-2003, 02:34 PM
alright folks,
today before work i went to my friend's house and while chatting with him i noticed that my front left corner lense or turn signal or whatever was sticking in towards my headlamp. i yanked on it to pull it off and the lense just broke off... what years of the cornerlenses will fit? i'm going to the junk yard today or tomorrow..

edit: both of them are now fucked. i'm an idiot. to be more specific, will the corner lenses with the darker whole and the rectangle orange center fit my 87 accord dx hatch?

tanky,
-grey the unadulterated uniquely uncut.

MrBen
03-21-2003, 03:27 PM
Yes they will, I just converted over to those on my 86. They fit just fine. If your left one was sticking in, BEFORE you put on your new one, pull that flange that sticks out, which the two screws that hold the corner in, out a little and your problem should be fixed.

Hope this helped.

Blue Impact
03-21-2003, 10:44 PM
Since you have an 87, any 86 or 87 3G Accord corner lense will fit. If you wanna get those from then 88 or 89, you're gonna need more than just the lense so everything will match up. They include the lamps, the grill, and the things that goes on the headlights.

MrBen
03-21-2003, 11:02 PM
Not really, looked just fine on mine. The trim really isnt necessary but it give the whole front of the car a newer cleaner look. It all comes down to personal opinion.