PDA

View Full Version : everything is going

si accord
03-21-2003, 08:06 PM
ok well to start off, my defroster button for the back window won't work, i push it in and it won't stay, second of all i got a main bearing spun i think, its knocking prettty bad if i hold it at about 3 or 4 grand, there is a nasty smell when the heat is on and it sux, my tach starts jumpin at around 5 grand and its stupid, yesterday my throttle cable broke but i already fixed that, so if any1 has any info that would help please post, thanx alot in advanced, buy the way if you happen to have a good a20a3 for sale let me know

i know that was a big run-on sentence but its all good

...opie

oh yea, another thing, my timing is all the way advanced becuz it won't run right without it like that now, it will run but when i push in on the gas it stutters really bad, thanx again:rolleyes:

meohmy01
03-21-2003, 08:38 PM
well if your engine is knocking bad there really is no fixing it unles you are going to have everyhing machined and do a complete rebuild. but when i was looking for an engine i did the junk yard search and i got a couple decent quotes for a few low mileage engines. i forget what search thing i used. if i think of the name ill let you know.

ACCORD EX
03-22-2003, 04:50 AM
knocking > check timing belt first , oil , coolant .
Tach > check ignition > coil , distributer !

MIKE