PDA

View Full Version : Turbo

Metro
03-22-2003, 08:46 AM
Anyone got pictures of accord engines with turbo?

smufguy
03-22-2003, 08:59 AM
as in 3g accords? go to www.88turboaccord.net thats justin's page. And i got Jhonny-O turbo set up on my wepage http://89accord.netfirms.com/Friends%20Rides.htm to find his pic.

Shifty
04-22-2003, 05:16 PM
need more pics.. !! i gotta try find spot where i can fit my turbo n intercooler

c20v6turbo3rdgen
04-22-2003, 08:55 PM
I can't wait till I get my H22A! I have to save some for a few but I will have it done and everyone thinks I am playing like 87accordsterlx (he is in my club). You will all see, jsut give me time. My car will be in those galleries. I have priced the engine,ECU, and tranny at $2,200 I am still looking for the best price to install it. I am tired of my car not being respected down here in GA. I think we all need to meet down here and show some people.

RobT5580
04-23-2003, 09:27 AM
Im currently doing a JDM B20A Turbo setup. So far i have bought
Mike Lee's Fully built B20A Bottom End
Spare B20A Transmission
One full B20A setup
T3 Super 60
Spearco Air to Air Intercooler
Some other misc things

I was shooting to complete it this summer but i have been slowed down with all my bills and college stuff. But for the mean time im thinking of putting my other B20A in until i can finish the turbo setup. I want to do things right so im not sparing any money and buying the best stuff i can. Plus my B20A turbo block has been stuck in canadian customs for about a month now. So hopefully i will get it soon since i had to fill out more paperwork for it to clear customs.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
04-23-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by c20v6turbo3rdgen
I can't wait till I get my H22A! I have to save some for a few but I will have it done and everyone thinks I am playing like 87accordsterlx (he is in my club). You will all see, jsut give me time. My car will be in those galleries. I have priced the engine,ECU, and tranny at $2,200 I am still looking for the best price to install it. I am tired of my car not being respected down here in GA. I think we all need to meet down here and show some people.

Good Luck! :lol

smufguy
04-23-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by RobT5580
Im currently doing a JDM B20A Turbo setup. So far i have bought
Mike Lee's Fully built B20A Bottom End
Spare B20A Transmission
One full B20A setup
T3 Super 60
Spearco Air to Air Intercooler
Some other misc things

I was shooting to complete it this summer but i have been slowed down with all my bills and college stuff. But for the mean time im thinking of putting my other B20A in until i can finish the turbo setup. I want to do things right so im not sparing any money and buying the best stuff i can. Plus my B20A turbo block has been stuck in canadian customs for about a month now. So hopefully i will get it soon since i had to fill out more paperwork for it to clear customs.

that blows for you Rob. HOpe that block gets released soon enough. Man....... ur car is one of a kind. I cant wait to see Mike Lee's (yours now) block in a 3g actually running. Its gonna be sooo beautiful. What are you gonna use for the head?

RobT5580
04-23-2003, 03:56 PM
Yeah i have been calling the shipping company every week and finally last week it was verified customs sent the whole truck back with my motor. But im hoping with my VIN# they will release it soon. I am trying to keep hop of finishing it this summer but i want it to be done proper and i will have a fair size bill for Pruven performance to finish the piping and down pipe along with tuning it. But i have the more expensive items so im gonna keep on collecting parts up.

I have one full B20A setup in my basement right now so i was gonna use that head. Im just gonna have a mild port and polish with the normal re-surface and rebuild. 88Lxi68 (Steve) found what sounds like a really good machine shop that is doing his Lsvtec so im gonna check them out soon.