PDA

View Full Version : totalled my baby last night

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-22-2003, 12:38 PM
Well, I'm lucky to be alive- I wish I could say the same for my 3gee. I may get her back and sell her for parts but I'm not sure. If anyone is interested or can help me out-when I feel better, I'll get back to you. I'm going to look later and see how much I should sell things for. My e-mail address is [email protected] When it's all over-I'll check it, so I can't promise anything right away. I just need some money and this is my last resort but only solution. Also, I may go out and see the car and take pics and I'd appreciate it if someone could host them. Thanks-see you.- e-mail me and I promise to reply.

Elijah
03-22-2003, 12:43 PM
Sorry to here are u going to get another.It's good to see ur OK.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-22-2003, 12:50 PM
Thanks. I'm not sure. I'm really afraid of cars so I am not sure what I want. I probably won't get another 3gee. Mine was beautiful and there's no replacement. It was extremely clean and special ordered. Only had 92K. Amazing car. It's hard to think of another one right now. Sort of feels like a divorce. And I'm just scared to jump back on the road again. We went out to see the wreck site and pick up my stuff. My foot was pinned under the car and I had to ditch my shoe because when the guy was coming to help me, his flashlight looked like flames, and the car was upside down so I said phuck the shoe and got out of the car.

blazin3gen
03-22-2003, 01:08 PM
man that sux im sorry to hear that, I know how u feel about being scared of cars now, my dad was driving on the freeway when all of a sudden his car was on fire, so now i could tell he is scared of them, anyways i'll host your pics when u get them send them to me at [email protected] take care man

Mike's89AccordLX
03-22-2003, 02:40 PM
Julie I hope that you will be ok. It's alright to be scared of cars I was when I crashed my moms camary. But it wore off with time. If you are going to part it out and I will try and buy stuff from it to help you out with some money. It's too bad we never did our meet. :) But hopefully you'll be ok through it all.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-22-2003, 03:36 PM
thanks mike-you're the best-
edit:I'll send you the pics when I take them. My mom didn't think I should be out much more today-we left this afternoon and went to a hairdresser friend of mine so she could wash the glass and mud and stuff out of my hair and then we went and looked at the crash site so she didn't think I needed to go out again. Probably tomorrow. Thanks guys. Even tho my 3geez days are over, I still love the cars and you guys have made me feel SO at home here-I'll still be around if you don't mind. Just to read up on how you are and sell you some parts and give my opinion when asked.

Vanilla Sky
03-23-2003, 02:45 AM
damn... that sucks... good to see you got out fine... i do know one thing, though... when you do get another car, i'll bet you opt for something with at least the driver's side airbag... that can at least help... we all hope you get better soon!

A20A1
03-23-2003, 05:09 AM
ahh... glass and mud... doesn't sound good at all. :(
glad you're still here though.

offthahook
03-23-2003, 07:28 AM
Damn. Sorry to hear. Yeah, give it some time and think about what's best for you.

BTW-- my car (89 lx-i coupe in sig) had a salvage value of $330. That meant if the insurance company would have kept it, I would have gotten a whopping $330 more from them. They would have sold my car at an auction. Parting it out may make you some $$$. Not the most important thing right now, but FYI.

blazin3gen
03-23-2003, 04:29 PM
Man im so sorry this happened and after seeing this, thank god your alright,

http://www.geocities.com/hitman194/Mvc-001s.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hitman194/Mvc-002s.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hitman194/Mvc-003s.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hitman194/Mvc-004s.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hitman194/Mvc-005s.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hitman194/Mvc-006s.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hitman194/Mvc-007s.txt
http://www.geocities.com/hitman194/Mvc-008s.txt

dXsquared
03-23-2003, 04:38 PM
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!

thats sad as fuck! i wouldnt be driving anytime soon!
and it was an SEi too.. oh well...

maybe next car should gt a roll bar and 5 point harnesses!

hope you stay oK

Travis

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-23-2003, 04:52 PM
thanks-the car was a Christmas present from my uncle and it's totally paid off- I only had to pay insurance-and I have no idea what's going on right now- my mom is handling it all. I decided we'd take the money and put a down payment on a bicycle and a helmet. Hell, I could have a 12 speed (just a little humor to show I'm injured but not dead). Thank you guys for your concern. It's a special ordered LXi by the way. Or at least, it WAS.

wprocomp
03-23-2003, 06:31 PM
:(man that sucks,glad your ok.

TJ89Accord
03-23-2003, 06:50 PM
god damn. What the hell were you doing???

tim

A20A1
03-23-2003, 06:58 PM
I remember being afraid to drive cars back in 97... I would go 25mph on the freeway... and my dad was like you need to step on the gas. And I'm like I know... I just need to get used to this.

blazin3gen
03-23-2003, 08:06 PM
well the good thing about this Julie, u could still sell the interior and 3 of the 4 rims look good, and im assuming the engine is good since their isnt that much dammage to the hood, heh Im just glad u came out of this ok, when i posted the pictures i was like DAMMMMMMMNN!

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-23-2003, 08:35 PM
thanks. i guess they cleaned up the interior-I know it's a bit gross, but my blood was everywhere when I crawled out. i was coming over a hill and i didn't know that it curved ( i wasn't speeding at all) but i hit my brakes and they locked up and my car went airborn. when i landed, i was headed straight for a telephone pole so i cut my wheels and went airborn for about two car lengths and my car flipped end over end and then rolled twice and my headlights ended up shining on the hill i just came over so it flipped my car in the complete opposite direction. i looked around and i killed the engine and my foot was stuck under the car-someone was coming up the hill and when his flashlight shined in the grass it looked like my car was on fire so i said to hell with my shoe and ditched it and climbed out of the car. i ended up in the passenger seat and climbed up my car and pushed open the driver's side door. i couldn't see out my back window- it was completely smashed into the ground. i ALWAYS wear my seatbelt but for some reason, i didn't have it on Friday night and they told me if i'd been wearing it, my neck would have snapped. sorry so long.

Elijah
03-23-2003, 08:37 PM
Wow that looks bad what all happend to u any major injurys.I did'nt think it was that bad when the thread started.

Elijah
03-23-2003, 08:37 PM
Wow that looks bad what all happend to u any major injurys.I did'nt think it was that bad when the thread started.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-23-2003, 08:50 PM
oh yeah- it was awful. wound up in the passenger seat with my foot pinned between the bottom of the window and the ground (you can see the mud scrape on the passenger door where it was) so my foot is sore. my nose is broken-my eyes are black, bumps on my head. scrapes and bruises everywhere- and they're HUGE-for real. umm...really, that's about it. my elbow, shin, and ribs are killing me and my back has a huge scrape (i blacked out from a concussion yesterday morning in the bathroom and hit the doorframe) but luckily- i'm "alright"-oh and stitches in my right shoulder (big chunks of glass)

blazin3gen
03-23-2003, 08:53 PM
hey is that u on the 4th pic? with the red jacket?

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-23-2003, 08:57 PM
yeah- the 4th and the 7th (BAD pic) but I was concentrating much more on getting my stuff out of there and not looking at it.

blazin3gen
03-23-2003, 09:02 PM
dont worry u look HOT! ;) and I Know u will get through the pain again great to hear your ok

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-23-2003, 09:08 PM
:lol-me and my broken nose...thanks tho. So far- the pain medicine is being pushed and it's really doing the job. When it wears off, I feel like I'm gonna die, but thank you so much for talking with me and posting and wishing me well. I have a LOT on my mind and it's great to get on here and be occupied with something. *and the best part is-it has to do with cars!!*

blazin3gen
03-23-2003, 09:19 PM
yea just take things slow and you'll be alright and recover 100% but im serious u do look hot! ;)

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-23-2003, 09:20 PM
thanks. well. been a long day. time for rest. i'll check back tomorrow.:)

blazin3gen
03-23-2003, 09:34 PM
yea rest thats the best thing u should do!

Jareds 89 LX-i
03-23-2003, 10:06 PM
OMG...that looks awful! :crying: VERY glad to hear you're ok though, as it looks like you had a close call. I don't blame you for being scared of cars after that... I probably would be too. But when you're ready again, I'm sure you'll be able to find something you'll love as much as you loved the 3g. For now though, I hope you get to feeling better and don't end up having any long term injuries (back/spine stuff, etc).

Take care! And remember you're always welcome here regardless

Blue Impact
03-23-2003, 10:47 PM
Holy shit!!! What were you doing? It sucks to see a coupe like that cuz it was clean before. It's good that you walked out of it alive though. I hope everything will be cool for you.

Gregs89AccordLxi
03-24-2003, 01:44 AM
Damn im glad to hear your ok and not seriously injured i cant believe you made it out of that car alive!!! Dont worry about being scared to drive again its just gonna take some time and healing, i know i was scared shit when a guy was gonna attack me and my sis with looked like a gun so i floored it to get out of there and damn near hit him and tore off his door. i didnt even want to look at my car or even leave the house for a while, so dont worry bout it and i hope ya heal up and get better ;)

sanjay
03-24-2003, 02:16 AM
you're so lucky. I hope you recover well...

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-24-2003, 07:21 PM
glad to hear you're o.k. to some extent anyway. even though you don't have the 3g you're still welcome to come here any time you want. Take it easy and no wild parties. I'm always told that when i dont feel good. it somewhat funny, i guess. give it time, youll be back to 100% in time. keep us posted.

-Nolan

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-24-2003, 08:30 PM
thanks guys. you know- I really wish I'd been doing something wrong. i.e.- drinking or speeding or something. I would almost have some closure or something. yeah- i'll try and get some before pics up here- my car was prestine *sp?* and I really loved her. But she made sure I got out alive *she gave her life for me- and something kept me from being ejected-wasn't wearing my seatbelt* so I took care of her and got something in return.

A20A1
03-25-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by rare_89lxi_coupe
...But she made sure I got out alive *she gave her life for me- and something kept me from being ejected-wasn't wearing my seatbelt* so I took care of her and got something in return.

Funny how cars do that... :D I'm sure my 89 3G hates me by now cause of all the stuff I've done to her, but I mean well, and I tell her I love her now and then.
My 86 3G on the other hand, I had for about a month and it tried to kill me by sticking the throttle wide open. I didn't mix well with her anyways. I figure she could have been jealouse... I mean all the parts I added to her were hand-me-downs.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-25-2003, 04:13 PM
haha-take better care of her. You might be thankful you did someday. Welp, insurance lady came by and is giving me 2995 for her- even tho she blue booked at 4400- but hey, you win some, you lose some (I usually lose..) if anyone hears of any acceptable cars- let me know (not a 3gee)

blazin3gen
03-25-2003, 04:40 PM
no more 3gee for u :( well the good thing is atleast your getting some $ back

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-25-2003, 04:43 PM
yeah- hardly any, but at least it's not 0$- I don't want another 3gee. There would be no replacing that one.

offthahook
03-26-2003, 10:11 AM
haha-take better care of her. You might be thankful you did someday. Welp, insurance lady came by and is giving me 2995 for her- even tho she blue booked at 4400- but hey, you win some, you lose some (I usually lose..) if anyone hears of any acceptable cars- let me know (not a 3gee)

You can appeal that. I did and got about $500 more. They're like car dealers. Their "initial" offer is always too low.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-26-2003, 12:58 PM
funny you should mention that...my uncle who bought the car is talking to them probably as I type this and telling them to either raise the price or buy me another one exactly like it. But still, a GOOD replacement will cost way more than that. It's just a crappy deal all the way around. So darn.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-27-2003, 07:36 PM
I had no idea the insurance people were such rapists. Man, my car was blue-booked at a much higher price than they offered and it's created SO much more stress-as if I didn't have enough.

blazin3gen
03-27-2003, 08:46 PM
calm down, take it easy, just go beat the S*** out of the bastard to realese your stress, now after me breath in, out ;)

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 11:34 AM
HEHE, it's a female, I really wouldn't feel so bad cause she can hit back-as long as she doesn't go for my nose....my uncle is going to hawaii this week and when he comes home, we're going car shopping and the insurance company has to pay for the car we find. woot woot.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 11:52 AM
Well if they have to pay for it buy a supra :D Oh and I did see those pics of you and yeah I knew it, you're hot! I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you can swing up here in your supra sometime, you'd get here faster anyways in a supra. :) My car is having some problems for some reason. I got the exhaust hangers welded up so it doesnt hang so low and now it rattles really bad and the exhaust sounds a lot louder. It makes my car sound like it's falling apart. I think it might be hitting that heat shield on the bottom of the car but I haven't had a chance to get under her lately.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 12:22 PM
yummm.....supra.....lol. you might wanna check it out babe. did you weld it yourself? (thanks for the compliment by the way)

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 12:56 PM
No I had a friend do it. Yeah I guess I will get under her ASAP then.

blazin3gen
03-28-2003, 01:25 PM
no supra s2000! :) btw see i told u u were HOT!

!(>..<)!85AeroAccord
03-28-2003, 02:13 PM
mmmm... redhead, yum yum nibble ... sorry is that a bit much? I was in a really bad smash in '97 it left me in hospital for 3 months, I should have died according to police but I didn't, my car also gave herself to save me she was only a little metro (u have those over there? a bit like the old mini's but a little bigger) smashed into a 18 wheeler head on (angle about 45 degrees) at 70 mph, tore open the back of my right hand and severed all the tendons that work my fingers, cut my face on right side in 4 places and nearly lost my right eye, both legs badly broken, my left hand was ripped to pieces - there's about 20 scars on it, some other minor cut & bruises, still got some glass in my right hand & face they couldn't get out and there's a part of my head that always feels numb. I was wearing my seatbelt.

I'm not bragging, there is a point to this gruesome tale: you will survive, it will get better with time, I still struggle with it from time to time, especially when overtaking, but as long as you are careful and pay VERY close attention to the other road users, you can drive again. You might find it feels worse when you are a passenger as you will feel like you have no control, so I suggest you only ride with people you absolutely trust for a while, until you get used to being in a car again, and stick to routes that you know - no country lanes and stuff where you've never been before. I also suggest u check out the safety level of a few cars before u buy, not what the dealer says - get some independant information from crash testing (my dad swears by Volvo's as they are built like tanks, we have NCAP over here. Some cars who you think would be safe because it's a major manufacturer are sometimes not - even dangerous, like suv's some have a tendancy to roll - even at low speeds (too high centre of gravity). Do anything you have to to ensure your own piece of mind, if people think your being stupid just ignore them - wait until they've been in a big smash and see how they react afterwards.

I'm glad u are ok though.

And one last thing: have a really really really good cry - there's no shame in it.

Austin

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 03:22 PM
Thank you so much. I am so sorry about your wreck, I can't even imagine. It's really scary afterward. Like immediately, I didn't have time to think, I knew I had to get out and I knew I was in the country and nobody would be around to help me *I thought* and so I knew I'd have to pull myself out somehow cause I wasn't just gonna lay there in my blood and possibly catch on fire. I woke up this morning from nightmares and it puts me in a bad mood. I totally hear you on the passenger thing, I'd rather just walk, lol. It's sad to hear about other people's wrecks *I wouldn't wish it on anyone, ever* but it's good to hear that your wreck was that serious, and you're okay and driving again. It's just really rough.
edit:It wasn't too much, I think you just let yourself get carried away. LOL-I wish you could see me with a normal nose and with my hair not in a crappy ponytail- you must all be blind.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 03:32 PM
excuse me sexy? I have 10/10 vision which is better than 20/20. That means I have eyes like a freaken hawk. I think you look hot even with broken nose. And I like the red hair thing too :D If you don't get a supra that's fine as long as you come up here. :)

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 03:41 PM
LOL *blushing* I wish I could get a supra, but I have to look for something reasonable, and after this crash, my insurance is gonna be hella expensive *sigh*...

!(>..<)!85AeroAccord
03-28-2003, 03:48 PM
Your welcome hon ;) (:tap tap tap: of cane) - You might like to know I see it as a positive experience, it has saved my life more than once since from lunatics who seem to think they are invincible and can do whatever they like on the roads, I've had a couple of near misses that could easily have gone the other way If I wasn't paying attention:
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15208&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

This one was literally inches away from T-Boning them and they didn't apologise or anything hence the gross payback.

!(>..<)!85AeroAccord
03-28-2003, 03:49 PM
Yo mike , down boy! ( I know what u mean though) 2 snaps up!

Y3G
03-28-2003, 03:52 PM
man is it just me but there is a growing trend of smashed up and blown up unfixable 3geez on this site

old school
rare Lxi
paul aerodeck
y3g
goldyaccord
dxhatches se-i
etc,etc,etc

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 03:57 PM
oh my. that may be the worst thing I've ever read. I really wish you'd given me a warning. Oh gawd.
edit:no joke Y-I sure do wish I wasn't on that list, but I'd rather it be me than someone else.

!(>..<)!85AeroAccord
03-28-2003, 04:00 PM
Sorry. It was gross but I prefer that to fighting or jail. Crumpet anyone? (English slang for gorgeous girlie) :D

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 04:13 PM
LOL, now that I've opened a meat market..... I have no idea about you guys, but I hope I'm never in England and piss aero off.....whoo

blazin3gen
03-28-2003, 04:16 PM
lol i agree Julie that was Major DISGUISTING! but not a bad idea eh! lol

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 09:08 PM
lol, you must have an amazing amount of spare time and a very strange imagination- I'll let you know if I need to get back at someone, I couldn't ever think of something like that... I'm borderline glad I couldn't think of anything like that....

Chubs87Accord
03-28-2003, 09:36 PM
down boys down... Julies mine :D ..and im not kidding, she is heres proof

honda_gurl21 (3/28/2003 6:57:33 PM): Hey sweetums, you need to go to my thread and tell these boys I'm yours. They're mackin on me *it's embarassing me*

haha, :werd: so down before i need to get out the whip ;)
even is she wasnt mine (and she is) you guys are like an inch away from humping her leg, HAHA... and see hunny.. i told you look hot as hell :D

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 09:38 PM
hehe *girly giggles* thanks babe! you guys were killin me. flattering, don't get me wrong, but lol--whoa.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 10:11 PM
hey chubs you dont want me to post the pms julie and I wrote.

blazin3gen
03-28-2003, 10:13 PM
lol me too me too! lol

Chubs87Accord
03-28-2003, 10:14 PM
say what you will.. shes still mine :D

blazin3gen
03-28-2003, 10:16 PM
Julie you broke my heart :(....................:)

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 10:18 PM
mike-lol-i remember that...whoa...
blazin-that was WAY innocent-how did I break your heart? I don't want that at all :(
LOL-you guys are friggin hilarious

Chubs87Accord
yeah.. my girls a heart breaker, haha

Mike's89AccordLX
Dude she is just 3GEEZ girl. Why you got a put a label on this fine hunny? Geez guyz. I was just having some fun with her and that's what she thought of me. We know we'd probably never get to do the stuff we said we'd do but hey it don't matter. She's got a real boyfriend and I have a real girlfriend so say what you want chuby.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 10:19 PM
If you start hatin I will be forced to start regulatin

blazin3gen
03-28-2003, 10:20 PM
u know im kidding lol yea y chuby! lol

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 10:21 PM
LOL oh my word-By the way Mike-he and I went our separate ways on our 14 month- Frank knows (they have the same B-day)Did you get your rattles fixed on your exhaust?

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 10:25 PM
No I haven't but I will once I get time. I'm at work right now. I'm with the same girl (7months now) that won't let me get nitrious but I almost have her convinced. I told her I would buy her a racing seat too :D So when you going to email me some Julie uncensored pics :) I think I can deal with the exhaust b/c it sounds bad ass when I'm racing. I can keep up with my brothers 92 integra now. I want to go and kill civics now :) What do you mean they have the same b-days?

U got msn sweetie?
PM me the name if so.

Chubs87Accord
03-28-2003, 10:26 PM
:werd:

HondaBoy
03-28-2003, 10:32 PM
damn. sorry to hear another 3gee is off the road. i know the feeling of being skurred of a car. i was after i wrecked mine. although about a week and a half i was back to driving regular. well kinda. i was real cautious. hey man, is that leather in ur 3gee? i know i had seen a few LX-Is with leather. hope u will get another one dude.

Chubs87Accord
03-28-2003, 10:33 PM
sorry dude.. im not a perv like that :flip:

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by HondaBoy
hope u will get another one dude.

Dude, she's not a dude. :D

Chubs87Accord
03-28-2003, 10:35 PM
hahaha now that i admit was funny, lol

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 10:41 PM
oh geez. you still haven't talked her into it?? but do you see it from her side finally? *if you're kickin a teg, props to you- my car was an automatic and my sis' teg would pull away after she hit third-it got frustrating but hey, you win some, you lose some. LOL.

thanks, you're right, i'm not a girl-from now on, I'm dude. (it's all jokes bro) I'm a girl- very girly (except the car thing...)
yes, it was leather- hence "rare"
it really was a very special car. but i'm learning more every day that if i had to lose one thing, i'm glad it wasn't my life.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 10:46 PM
Yeah after you spent as much as I have in my car it better be hangin with tegs. I do all of the work myself too. I'm proud of that. Most people spend twice as much as I do and have the same setup. I see it from her side, but she doesn't see it from my side (seeing mustangs falling to the 3g :bow: 3G :bow: )
U got MSN hunny?
Plz get it if you dont so we can talk.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 10:57 PM
you may wanna take that up with frank-i have yahoo. I was just called a post whore. oh well, i'm guilty as sin. Anyway- a girl is a girl, it'll be hard to get her to change her mind *one reason girls suck*

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 11:00 PM
I wish all girls sucked. :lol

What's to talk about with Frank. I just wanna talk about stuff (not what you guys are thinkin), ain't no harm in talkin. And who's callin Julie a whore?

blazin3gen
03-28-2003, 11:06 PM
yea who was that! hey mike that comment wasnt nice (pssst hey good one psssssssst) yea dont say that ;)

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 11:09 PM
What comment? :huh:

Ahh I think I know what comment. What's wrong with sayin I wish all girls sucked? Mine hasn't and won't b/c she isn't ready. cough BS cough. She could have said that before I ate her 4 times.

rare_89lxi_coupe
yeah, blazin---who was that silver tongued devil.....AHEM!

blazin3gen
This Comment "I wish all girls sucked."

heh i dont know u tell me i'll find him :D

Mike's89AccordLX
03-28-2003, 11:12 PM
AHEM! She's refering to me.

Check pm Julie

She's talking about me (silver tongued devil)

blazin3gen
03-28-2003, 11:13 PM
eh? the hell u talking about

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-28-2003, 11:18 PM
mike-that was a little more than we wanted to know. and blazin-stop encouraging him. LOL

Chubs87Accord
03-29-2003, 10:30 PM
geez guyz.. (said this in another thread before) little respect for the lady.. talkin about your 'sex life' junk isnt respectfull at all, to the women that have to read it and more importantly to your gf man.. sorry im a pretty eazy goin laid back guy (have to be when your entire family curses like truck drivers and what not).. but even i dont think thats cool at all

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 10:32 PM
you think that's the first time I talked to Julie like that? Like that song by Judas Priest: You Got Another Thing Coming!!!!

Chubs87Accord
03-29-2003, 10:35 PM
well.. goes to show the level of respect.. not just julie (although the most important to me) but come on man.. have a little decencf roy our woman

Chubs87Accord
03-29-2003, 10:37 PM
and im not trying to be mean or an @$$hole... i just at least try to be incredibly respecful to woman.. its only right

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 10:38 PM
Oh come on man you hafta admit that judas priest thing was funny. I apologize if I offended anyone. I'm just listening to the rolling stones right now and am working and wishing I didn't screw up. :sadwave:

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-29-2003, 10:49 PM
it's okay- i'm used to it, no offense taken. but sheesh...

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-29-2003, 10:58 PM
I Like Judas Priest as much as the next man! But using thier lyrics to describe women does not something good about!! Lead singer of Judas P " Rob Halford" Is GAY!

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-29-2003, 11:04 PM
LOL

blazin3gen
03-29-2003, 11:09 PM
wait did i miss somethin here :huh:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-29-2003, 11:09 PM
Yes U have!

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 11:10 PM
I don't care whose gay dude. I'm not going to be a homophobic person like you are. I'm not gay, I know people that are. I have a step brother that's gay. So fricken what. I pmed them about my actions and apologized. You on the other hand just told me what I did wrong and then you go off hating people just b/c they're gay.

blazin3gen
03-29-2003, 11:12 PM
yes check out the insurance thread he got Owned by me its Pink dan! lol

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 11:15 PM
That was a good burn. It's obviously not peach. I bet he'll have a new avatar since he is homophobic.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-29-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Mike's89AccordLX
That was a good burn. It's obviously not peach. I bet he'll have a new avatar since he is homophobic.
You guys just mad , cause ur cars are slow POS!! :stick:

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry? Don't try and put down my car for something dumb you said. Evidentally you can't handle people joking about you. And my car isn't a slow POS.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-29-2003, 11:29 PM
I'm sorry? Don't try and put down my car for something dumb you said. Evidentally you can't handle people joking about you. And my car isn't a slow POS.

How is that making fun of me? It's an avatar! does not offend me any way. candyass

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 11:34 PM
Obviously it did offend you or else you wouldn't be calling our cars POS. Just fucking chill ok? I'm sorry I called you homophobic alright? I just kinda pissed b/c of things that have been going on and then after I resolve them (privately) you go and tell me how to act. I know you can have your own opinion but you were just beating a dead horse.

blazin3gen
03-29-2003, 11:37 PM
:werd: you can insult me but not my car ;) im sorry for calling your dan Pink :sadwave:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-29-2003, 11:37 PM
Obviously it did offend you or else you wouldn't be calling our cars POS. Just fucking chill ok? I'm sorry I called you homophobic alright? I just kinda pissed b/c of things that have been going on and then after I resolve them (privately) you go and tell me how to act. I know you can have your own opinion but you were just beating a dead horse.

Aww wrong again boy! Life goes on! internet is for fun, not get upset over like some of u do! HomeOh!

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 11:40 PM
Dude wtf is wrong with you? All the shit is resolved. Go ahead and be the child.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 11:42 PM
Didn't we get in a fight before? Why can't we just end it?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-29-2003, 11:43 PM
Dude wtf is wrong with you? All the shit is resolved. Go ahead and be the child.

ahahahahh :lol

MrBen
03-30-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
ahahahahh :lol

Shut your mouth you drag queen.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-30-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by GhettoAccord
Shut your mouth you drag queen.

What is with u ppl? Always so tuff, when in reality ur not! Be yourself.. girls are kewl!! why cant u like girls? It's not that hard!

MrBen
03-30-2003, 12:12 AM
Do you realize how many threads have been shot to hell because of you? Get a grip man. Stop being a stuck up little fuck and be a man.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-30-2003, 12:20 AM
All pretty dumb threads to say the least! This thread lost it's point 2 opgs ago! And some ur threads are just plain useless!! Insurance? oh BTW You have been here for about 3 months and have only 480 post less than me..

MrBen
03-30-2003, 12:28 AM
Looks like everyone likes it. 17 posts in an hour? I think it went over well. Besides, you posted in there with your frilly pink dancing guy who looks like he's humping a carrot.

Oh and attacking on posts... is just stupid. Sounds like you're jealous. At least I've helped people, rather than making fun of them constantly like you do, and arouse trouble.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-30-2003, 12:32 AM
Looks like everyone likes it. 17 posts in an hour? I think it went over well. Besides, you posted in there with your frilly pink dancing guy who looks like he's humping a carrot.

Oh and attacking on posts... is just stupid. Sounds like you're jealous. At least I've helped people, rather than making fun of them constantly like you do, and arouse trouble.

sure if u say so! Dude all you do whore around! 11 post per day???

MrBen
03-30-2003, 12:33 AM
Sounds like this is a whore thread to me. And "useless":

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14262

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-30-2003, 12:34 AM
Sounds like this is a whore thread to me. And "useless":

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14262

Yes! It was off-topic! Five post long!

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-30-2003, 12:14 PM
I wish you'd stop coming in here and posting. This thread is about a car wreck. You and I have already had words so what point are you trying to make. Don't destruct, just build up. We're not on here to bash each other and act like pricks, we're on here cause we love our 3geez and we want to talk with other people who have the same interest. So shut up unless you have something worth saying that is constructive-even if it's criticism, there are ways to make it sound less rude.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-30-2003, 12:39 PM
I wish you'd stop coming in here and posting. This thread is about a car wreck. You and I have already had words so what point are you trying to make. Don't destruct, just build up. We're not on here to bash each other and act like pricks, we're on here cause we love our 3geez and we want to talk with other people who have the same interest. So shut up unless you have something worth saying that is constructive-even if it's criticism, there are ways to make it sound less rude.

Well you don't have one anymore , because you still have not grasped the concept of driving! When you do! Get back to me@!

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-30-2003, 12:44 PM
oh good job. you really got me, hang on while i dry my tears.

Y3G
03-30-2003, 12:54 PM
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› :lol

blazin3gen
03-30-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Well you don't have one anymore , because you still have not grasped the concept of driving! When you do! Get back to me@!

stop being such an ass dude that was totaly uncalled for :mad:

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-30-2003, 04:10 PM
When you pull your head out of your ass, you can get back to me :) Learn proper punctuation, moron. What's this "me@!" ?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-30-2003, 04:12 PM
@ = fuck u

MrBen
03-30-2003, 05:49 PM
Making fun of a girl is pretty low. You're, what , in your mid twenties? Making fun of someone several years younger than you just shows you dont have enough guts to start shit with people your age. You also seem to enjoy having the last word in everything. That's also a sign of weakness. Face it, you're just a weak whiney little shit that's covering yourself up by showing the complete opposite emotions.

I guess my comments had some impact on you earlier. You've been giving out some helpful advice, and I applaud you for that. Keep it up. Stop being a little fuck and be a cool dude, you know you want to be.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-30-2003, 05:55 PM
Making fun of a girl is pretty low. You're, what , in your mid twenties? Making fun of someone several years younger than you just shows you dont have enough guts to start shit with people your age. You also seem to enjoy having the last word in everything. That's also a sign of weakness. Face it, you're just a weak whiney little shit that's covering yourself up by showing the complete opposite emotions.

I guess my comments had some impact on you earlier. You've been giving out some helpful advice, and I applaud you for that. Keep it up. Stop being a little fuck and be a cool dude, you know you want to be.

Fun is playing devil's
Advocate
Granting those with
Intelligence a great
Time

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-30-2003, 06:03 PM
oh, @=fuck you. I get it now, I was lost. Everything is so clear to me now. Thank you.

Inabj2
03-30-2003, 06:09 PM
Ok I read this whole thread....

OK first of all glad you are ok, that looks like a nasty crash if you ask me. Be glad you are a live you have a purpose. Trust me after I had an experience where I had no heart beat for 7 minutes, it helps to start thinking this way.

second thing *wacks chubs in the head, falls asleep* you are very pretty, even with a broken nose. sike, just playing, I woudlnt wack chubs in theh head.... or would I? dun dun dun!

third thing, uh wtf happened last 3 pages? no don't answer that.

4th thing, are you guys a long distance relantioship? If so advice you visit each other often else.... well itll end up like mine... ask chubs about that one. And no I dont think im still over that one.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-30-2003, 06:13 PM
LOL. The last 3 pages have been blown to hell, thanks for the compliments and being glad I'm alive. I'm slowly realizing there's some reason, otherwise, I'd have come out of the windshield when my head hit it, ya know. I'm sorry you read the whole thing. The first 3 pages are worth it and then someone came in and blew it into something it's totally not supposed to be. assmunch.

Inabj2
03-30-2003, 06:17 PM
yea well.... I thought itd get better!

and well dont be sorry i read the thing, just be glad youre ok!

And trust me on the long distance thing... I speak from expereince.

Chubs87Accord
03-30-2003, 07:17 PM
yeah actually i remember you talking about that.. oh and ::ducks and smacks inabj with a barracuda:: muahahah.. fish ninja style kwazaaaa! :lol

and mat.. dude, stop being an @$$, your cool with me and all.. but even im gettin annoyed

btw, i only say @$$ cause i try not to curse too much, even though i have a lot on teh board already, haha

89accordboi
04-02-2003, 08:25 PM
omg that is insane, im so glad your ok thats amazing that your still with us, that car is totally trashed, i feel for you :( im sooo sorry i hope you will be better in time, and its good that u didnt have anyone with u cuz it looks like they would have been injured pretty bad, i kinda know how u feel and were all glad your still alive with us

Hash_man_Se_i
04-02-2003, 08:45 PM
Ya, that is a pretty nasty lookin crash, I'm glad to see you came out of it o.k. And you look pretty damn fine in those pics ;) ... Post some more for us :) jk... Sorry to loose such a nice 3g but at least you will recover and are still here.

And to ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› I dont know what the hell is stuck up your ass buddy, but the sad thing is, I'm 16 and your in your mid twenties, yet all you can think of doing in your spare time is coming and bashing people for whatever you can think of.

blazin3gen
04-02-2003, 08:50 PM
Your hitting on her too! lol look here there are 2 SEXY ASS PICS lol
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16078&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Hash_man_Se_i
04-03-2003, 09:05 PM
:eek: Damn... those are some HOT pictures! nice to see somethin like that on this board..

blazin3gen
04-03-2003, 09:40 PM
Yes she is a Sexy Foxy Lady, that i would like to take out for a dinner and a movie, ahahah :)

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Hehehe. Thanks guys- you're sweeties! It WAS trashed. I am lucky to be alive, and thanks for saying you're glad I am-and taking up for me :). I'm glad I didn't have anyone with me too, cause I wouldn't have had anywhere to go- I ended up landing upside down and I was on the passenger side roof with my foot pinned between the door panel and the bank of the ditch.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
04-03-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man_Se_i
Ya, that is a pretty nasty lookin crash, I'm glad to see you came out of it o.k. And you look pretty damn fine in those pics ;) ... Post some more for us :) jk... Sorry to loose such a nice 3g but at least you will recover and are still here.

And to ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› I dont know what the hell is stuck up your ass buddy, but the sad thing is, I'm 16 and your in your mid twenties, yet all you can think of doing in your spare time is coming and bashing people for whatever you can think of.

And u are? Jezzz ! I have not touched this thread in days! and u ppl still mention me!! I am flattered!

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-03-2003, 10:12 PM
Thank you for not coming in here...well, until now. But thanks for not aiming your criticism towards me. As soon as I consider my wreck funny, I'll let you know and we can shoot the sh*t. But I'm a little stressed and really on edge right now and your jokes about my driving or whatever are just uncalled for at the moment. Please don't be angry or take offense to this. I'm tired of the drama and crappy attitudes, I'm just sayin...

Gregs89AccordLxi
04-04-2003, 12:09 AM
hey were u wearing your seatbelt when u crashed?

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-04-2003, 12:28 AM
no. this is how i ended up on the passenger side. i probably wouldn't be here if i'd had it on. if i were here anyway, i'd have a broken collar bone, pelvis, and possibly a broken neck.

Gregs89AccordLxi
04-04-2003, 12:38 AM
damn your very lucky u didnt get thrown out of the car, even the car rolled over a couple of times, when my had his accident he wasnt wearing his seatbelt and he flew out his door and his van landed on him and he almost died, hes lucky he landed in a gutter which kept the van from crushing him, u must of had some guardian angels watchin ya

Chubs87Accord
04-04-2003, 12:47 AM
yeah that what i told her.. god was definately there with her the whole time.. im glad she made it.. if not i would have never truly know the greatest girl ive ever met.. and never have truly known what its like to love (sorry for being sappy guys, haha.. its something i had to say.. even though julie knows this and weve talked about it before :) )

Guyver007
04-04-2003, 03:13 AM
GEEZUS i just saw the pics , thats a nasty accident, glad you made it out alive.. A Liveing fellow 3gee owner is always better then a dead one anyday. By the way i heard Angels were droping you must be one of them ;) "Means your beautifuly HOT! as everyone has been sayin , can i take you out for dinner sometime? " ;):D ;)

No offense to you maYou got a lucky guy there rare_89lxi_coupe.. and i hope he knows hes lucky to have you..

Guyver007
04-04-2003, 03:17 AM
i say get a voodooo priest to do voodoo on the new 3 gee and bring your old ones soul into the new 3gee ;)

89accord_lxi_coupe
04-04-2003, 06:59 AM
hey rare, I've posted my thoughts in here once before. How are you doing with recovery? I've never been in a wreck or gotten pulled over ( knock on wood ), and i hope to not have one. oh, sidebar and i apologize if saying this is embarrasing, you do look good.
I know I know you want me now, but I'm sorry I'm 20 and you're just a year younger than what I allow myself to go for. Don't cry, it probably wouldn't work out, being a long distance thing. I'll leave you to your heart ache, bye parting is such sweet sorrow. hehe, I'm just messing around. Everybody needs something to laugh at. I'll holla later. Oh, did you get a new car yet?

-Nolan

87AccordsterLx
04-04-2003, 08:43 AM
I know what you need sweetie....

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16205

Keep it Honda... unless you decided on a MK3 Supra of which I just so happen to be obsesed with... :)

http://www.ghalili.com/Nathan/Nate's%20Page/3gs/s3.jpg

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-04-2003, 10:51 AM
hahaha-thanks guys. I've needed smiles lately and I'm thankful I can get them here-even though I don't know some of you personally. Guyver- thank you very much. You'd have to ask Frank about taking me out, LOL. Greg-as you can see, I only pretty much have two windows, so I have no idea how I wasn't tossed but the ditch I landed in was SO soft, otherwise, my car would have crushed my foot :(. Nolan-thank you anyway, I'm sure I'll get over you someday...sniff....:) We are still waiting on my uncle- he'll be back tomorrow YAY!!! my next engine may be either an F22B1 or an F22A2-either way, WOOT WOOT!! lol. 87accordster, I'm anti-carb, but thank you anyway, it's sweet of you :)

by the way- the cars the engines sit in will be either a 95 or 97 accord coupe. *if you know engines, you knew that i suppose*

blazin3gen
04-04-2003, 01:00 PM
u forgot to mention me :(

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-04-2003, 01:35 PM
I didn't know you were a June bug too! Yay for us. LOL- thank you for your constant compliments and always making me feel better. Hehe.

blazin3gen
04-04-2003, 01:53 PM
lol your very welcome and yea im a June BUG YEA!

87AccordsterLx
04-04-2003, 06:01 PM
anti-carb???? Neither the legend nor the supra have carborators?? Sorry Im lost... the legend is very quick, reliable, and V6!!! I guess I just dont know why you would want a I4 accord over a much more powerful car.... :)

http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_3e757ee08e8228a0b8b5cc889226ae4b/i-1.JPG

blazin3gen
04-04-2003, 07:58 PM
lol she must have been talkin about your car ??

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-05-2003, 06:46 AM
the thread you sent me to was talking about your car- hopefully, I'd know about the supra and the legend....if not :( and I do not like the end of the legend..where did the rest of the car go...did it fall off or what...crazy looking. just my opinion though, like what you want- it's cool with me :)

87AccordsterLx
04-05-2003, 08:57 AM
aah... I see. Ya I was like what carb? No I ment the legend but if your not into it then good luck with the accord. I know that I can fix the legend to look outstanding, all it needs is a clean looking body kit. It has far more power then the Civic (any year), Accord (untill the last gen.), Prelude (before 97) integra (non GSR/TYpeR)... plus its cheaper then most if not all of those cars... thats the only reason I mentioned it to you. Like I said though good luck with the accord. :)

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-05-2003, 01:36 PM
Whatever floats you boat :)- thanks for the sugg! Good luck w/ your Acura. *I'll probably be pushing the next honda around...fear of driving and all at the present* hehe

blazin3gen
04-05-2003, 02:40 PM
hey Julie i said the same thing about the legend! JUNE BUGS think alike!!

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-05-2003, 10:38 PM
yup, we do! My uncle is coming back tomorrow!! Maybe we can get started on my next car........F22A2 anyone?? lol.