PDA

View Full Version : I got the hook up

Tref_LXI
03-23-2003, 12:05 AM
Yeah i just got my new engine installed yesterday so my accord is running sweet. I payed 613 dollars for the engine and all new parts including a new timing belt, new sealings, and some new hoses. The engine has 86k miles on it and i had it installed for free by my neighbor today. Anyway my best friend has an uncle that does custom paint jobs for people in the springs all the time and has painted my friends 77 ford pickup (lots of torque). He did about 5 coats on it and looks really good. My friend knows i just got my car running again, so he talked his uncle into giving me a paint job for 500 bucks with 3 coats and sanding all my paint off if i also work for him a for a few days to help around his house, cutting grass and shit. Then he is doing a nice protective clear coat on it, anyway i just woke up so im just going on and on, but my plastic siding looks really ghetto. My dad DRILLED holes in 2 of them with black rusty nails when they came loose. How much will it cost to take off 4 sidings from a junkyard that still look good around 50k on em or so?
PS: its being painted maroon again, I love that color mixed with my black siding and tan/black interior. I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

Mike89Accordcom
03-23-2003, 03:39 AM
Sounds good man, get some pics!