PDA

View Full Version : COLORADO MEET!!!

superaccord
04-29-2002, 08:52 PM
come on geezers, we need to find people in colorado, or near and get together a meet. i have been wanting to do this for along time. so lets do it.
matt

superaccord
05-24-2002, 08:17 AM
12 views and no posts? what the... i know someone lives near by. there are two people in my town with 3 geez(that are working on thim) and we could both go if someone else wanted to meet.

COAccord
05-25-2002, 04:15 PM
Um...

What do you mean theres only two others!!! I live in Loveland, its near Ft. Collins. Where do you live?

My car isn't anything special, but i have been working on it to make it bigger, faster, stronger... I would like to make it fast, but first im going for looks. Since im only 17 and have a $6.00 an hr wage, its kind of tuff to make a car payment, insurance payment and gas. And still end up with enough at the end of each month to do something to my car. I have 600 $ saved up for rims, but I don't think thats going to cut it. Well, anyway, if you mean the raceway opened up are you talking about vandemiere over by littleton? I have been up there racing sponsered cars, I would never race my 3rd GEN though, i would just get laughed at running a high 17... :rolleyes:

Although i did race up there last year against a buddy at school who has a 4th GEN, I SMOKED IT:super: i was surprised. But anyway, if you live close give me a personal email at [email protected], maybe we could get together, i would like to anyway. Maybe we can help each other with are cars?

topgungj
06-15-2002, 08:22 PM
I'm in Grand Junction Colorado, GJ is an awsome place for a meet.
Lots of 3Geez here. Just tonight I met a guy from this board @ a local euro show.

People from Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, and New Mexico
It's a pretty easy drive to GJ.. Lets All get a meet together
and show these (newer) Rides that ours are better, faster, and
well to be honest BETTER, hehe..

TopGunGJ

superaccord
06-15-2002, 10:25 PM
hey bro, i'm that guy you met at the car show. it was pretty fun. too bad we didnt enter huh? soon though, very soon. well, keep in touch, we could cruise together.

86nate
08-16-2003, 06:15 PM
Im in Pueblo let me know when we'll do this up! I know two other people with 3rd gen accords we all are in Pueblo!

A Dawg Jr
08-16-2003, 09:53 PM
Hey nate, check out the other thread down the list, it's more current.... this is from 2002

1hot89accord
09-01-2003, 10:11 PM
sup fellas, i used to live in colorado (westminster/broomfield) and am lookin to visit a friend up there, maybe i can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and drop by and hit the tracks or mid-night streets with you all lol, anyways i might be able to make it... though im in cali right now so it would take me like 3 days to get there, so someones gotta buy me a soda or somethin when i get there cause thats a hell of a drive! but id liek to meet some fellow 3rd gen accorders, my accord isnt all that yet, but im lookin to get a webber carb conversion and put a custom HKS twin intake on it, as well as some major interior re-doin, so i might even want to show off my soon to be "super-cool" accord, so keep me on tabs for this meeting

HaccordR89
09-03-2003, 05:00 PM
what are you all talking about?? we have a meet planned for 3pm october 11 in fort collins, most of you know about this already, is nobody down anymore???

AcCoRd88
09-09-2003, 04:36 PM
what up i live in Thornton and i was in court when i came to my car and seen that Superaccord had left me a note on saying that we should meet and hang out so can y'all give me some information.

A Dawg Jr
09-09-2003, 04:41 PM
AHAHAHAHA, someone left a note on your car??? That's funny man.. anyway.. lot of the colorado 3 geez want to meat up sometime in October and cruise around... you're welcome to come, but post in this thread, it's more reasent

A Dawg Jr
09-09-2003, 04:43 PM
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20823

And hey, I'm in thornton too, don't know if you're just at court or what, but we should hook up.. I've seen a sick white accord goin around, couldn't be you??

87AccordsterLx
09-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Please post in the new Colorado thread... :)