PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual Northeast Honda Meet at Englishtown, NJ race track!

Coroncho80
03-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Sup guys, I'm trying to organize a last minute meeting at the Englishtown race track for this saturday ( 03/29/03) coming up. They are having the 1st Annual Northeast Honda Meet there and I thought that we could just meet up and have a good time. Plus, kind of organize the details for the CT flip up meeting that Mark is working on. I know for a fact that Steve and the gayest dude in Jersey ( Gray) are going. I left a couple of messages to some of you guys.

There are gonna be all kinds of hondas from every single generation. That is the oportunity that we need to promote our CT flip up meeting. This is the information that I got from the Englishtown Race track's website @

http://www.etownraceway.com

Saturday : 03/29

AM Session - 9AM-3PM : 1st Annual Northeast Honda Meet.Open 9AM.

Street muffled vehicles only. PM Session - 3PM-9PM :

Street Night. Mustang & Ford Showdown 1 + RS + IMP + TSB + HS. Street muffled vehicles only. PTS

What do you guys say, are you in!?

Maurice.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Damn, sorry guys. I freakin work from 12-8 on Saturdays. I'm completely free on Fridays tho ... just thought I'd mention it. My manager was pissed off I took off 2 days within 7 weeks, lol!! I'm quittin soon but not before this weekend. :crying:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-23-2003, 07:36 PM
If I do, it wont be in the accord..

Coroncho80
03-23-2003, 07:47 PM
It doesn't matter if its not in the accord. Just show up so we can fuck around! :D

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-23-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
It doesn't matter if its not in the accord. Just show up so we can fuck around! :D

Hopefully! Things are not going as expected! Hopefully I will jump right in!! Dude!! How much for the battery in trunk ?

turfnnsurf
03-23-2003, 08:35 PM
Count me in Maurice!!!! I'll try to get the for the morning events!!! I'll call your cell when i get there to try to meet up..

Coroncho80
03-23-2003, 08:48 PM
If you guys want, post some cell #s so we can call each other when we get there! I got a couple of you guys numbers but here is mines:

215-868-1464 hit me up any time you guys want.

Good thing you're going Turfnnsurf. Maybe you can have the valve cover ready for then! what do you say? I can have my friend go with his accord too.

Matt: The battery in the trunk has come out kind of pricey. Right now, its just in the trunk with some cheap ass wire and I'm having problems because of that; but it had to be done so the CAI could be propertly install.

Yesterday I bought 20 feet of 0 guage wires = $147 ( $7 per foot), Monster battery clamps = $19.95 each, One set of Crimpless power ring terminals = $19.95 for the pair, a power Split = $39.95 and a big ass fuse for the 0 gauge wire = $49.95. A grand total of ................... $ 300!!!!! but It will be worth it bro. The car will go to the shop tomorrow morning after I get back from school. I will take some pics of it too.

Oh, plus the optima battery ........... you know how much that cost :D

turfnnsurf
03-23-2003, 08:56 PM
Maurice, i'll hit you up with my cell in a PM. As for the Valve cover tomorrow after lunch i'll goto the bone yard and look for one to work on..

civteck
03-24-2003, 12:16 AM
so if i bring the civdog can i still hang out with you guys?:bow: ill def try to be there early but if not ill be there in the pm of the show. this time i have a camera so i want to see some good burnouts, whose the burnout king????:flipa: i think the title is up for the challenge:D any way itll be fun ill see ya there

djsbon
03-24-2003, 06:05 AM
maurice only knows this shit 'cos of LITTLE OL' ME! grEEEEEEEy. with an E. uh. yeah i'm in. i'll be at the cherry hill mall around 7am meeting up with a few people from honda-tech, so maurice, GO THERE PUTO.

grey cell. 856.287.7397

word.

-grey the master of ming cheese.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-24-2003, 06:09 AM
Damm!! That event is around the corner!! I won't be able to attend! Oh well! Hopefully next time! I would have enjoyed kicking some ass!

88LXi68
03-24-2003, 06:43 AM
I will be coming down in my jolopy blue mobile because the BEAST is not ready. Besides I wouldnt want to make you guys look too bad if I brought the beast ;)

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-24-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by 88LXi68
I will be coming down in my jolopy blue mobile because the BEAST is not ready. Besides I wouldnt want to make you guys look too bad if I brought the beast ;)

Wow!! are u really taking the hatchy? So when is it gonna be ready?

88LXi68
03-24-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Wow!! are u really taking the hatchy? So when is it gonna be ready?

the beast will be ready in a month and a half. The engine is at the machine shop getting worked on, then I need some misc. swap stuff, and then just TIME. Between school and work I will hopefully be able to put it by late April.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-24-2003, 07:12 AM
the beast will be ready in a month and a half. The engine is at the machine shop getting worked on, then I need some misc. swap stuff, and then just TIME. Between school and work I will hopefully be able to put it by late April.

I fully understand! Well Cant wait to beat it!! I mean see it!;)

Coroncho80
03-24-2003, 02:08 PM
Hey Gay! I mean, Gray; that sounds like a plan man. I will meet you at the mall ......... Actually, I don't know how to get to the Cherry hill mall. Can i meet you on RT 73 south? right after the bridge ( on the Jersey side)?

luis1578
03-24-2003, 06:51 PM
cant do it this time guys....I work till 4 and this weekend I got my daughter....next time though...

Coroncho80
03-24-2003, 06:57 PM
Ok, so far we got four ppl going:

turfnnsurf ( Brad) From Jersey
civteck ( Chis) from jersey
djsbon ( Gray ) from Jersey
88LXi68 ( Steve ) from CT
Coroncho80 ( Maurice ) from philly
Leo ( my friend with the MX6 )

what happened to grant!? i havent heard from him in a while.......

djsbon
03-25-2003, 06:34 AM
it's grEy!!@#!@SAJSA

yeah i guess.. uh, go to thee... taco bell on rt73. (you know, neart pennsauken high school?) i'll be there at 7.00AM! yes, early bird who gets the worm. i'm meeting with my boy nasir at the ch mall around that time, but maybe he's going to take rt73 as well and we could just all meet at the taco bell or bk to get some breakfast? but also, a whole bunch of honda-tech peeps are meeting at the rest stop after exit 5 on the turnpike around 8.30...

does anyone that is going have motorola walkie-talkies? walkabouts or something? i can't find my second one, so i only have one.

maurice, i love your little MJ dancer guy in your sig..

:: grabs MY OWN crotch :: OUWW!!

-grey the catholic chillin' cool dude.

Coroncho80
03-25-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by djsbon

:: grabs MY OWN crotch :: OUWW!!

That's it! I think your afro if fucking up with your sexuality! :lol

Yo gay! why so early doug? What time u gotta be home, noon or something? :D

How about if I just meet you at the pensuken mart!? and we take it from there.

djsbon
03-25-2003, 08:14 AM
i'm noott gaaay and i'm getting my haircut.

early 'cos the gates open at 9am and close at 3pm. i can stay the entire day.. the mart's fine, i'll pick up some shit there that i could snack on during our trip.

yooo MJ's fucking white now.

-grey from killa jersey.

Coroncho80
03-25-2003, 12:53 PM
i'm noott gaaay and i'm getting my haircut.

early 'cos the gates open at 9am and close at 3pm. i can stay the entire day.. the mart's fine, i'll pick up some shit there that i could snack on during our trip.

yooo MJ's fucking white now.

-grey from killa jersey.

True they open at 9 am but the show is for the resto of the day man. Are you trying to open the gates yourself!?

PS. I gotta see you without the Fro man :lol

Coroncho80
03-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Alright, like fagget gray said, that starts at 9 am. What time are you guys gonna be there!? because the afternoon event is gonna be mustangs and fords .................. :gay: hehehe

Gay, I'll meet you at the pensuken mart around 8 am cool!?

I've been trying to convince chubby to go, but he gotta a date with the "All you can eat buffet!" :D hehehe

Let me know.

goldyaccord
03-25-2003, 11:47 PM
ha ha ha This is a halarious converstation....

grey gay dude with waunch pussy getting at it..

:D

Grant2k
03-26-2003, 07:57 AM
hey dudes, i'm hear. i'm on spring break and i'm fucking out of it. i haven't been on the computer in like a week. sorry for not returning your calls Maurice. i don't know if i can make it on saturday. i think i made plans i just can't remember what they are. i hope i remember by saturday. i'll try and keep you posted but probably count me out.

djsbon
03-26-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
PS. I gotta see you without the Fro man :lol

i showed you a picture of me without my fro. WORD?!

i had spanish fajitas last night and i thought of you :)

i'm going to be on the turnpike at 8am. i'll meet you at the latest: 7.30am NO LATER DAMN IT. i'm going to have my new wheels on (they came in yesterday, just gotta get'em rebalanced and shizo) they're going to look SO HOT! hahaha maurice bent his! HAHAH

:flipa:

Coroncho80
03-26-2003, 02:24 PM
hahaha maurice bent his! HAHAH

:flipa:

That was last summer while in Delaware ave. You know what that means............... :D but its fix now. The tire has a little bubble that its almost invisible, but not to me. Its there and it bothers me. But that wheel is in the rear now.

Gay, 7:30 am it is ................ Danm fag! :flip:

What kind of wheels did you get!? you got me corious now ............

PS. I wanna see you do another gay ass burn out! you guys should of seen it .............. he put it in neutral and stepped on the gas ( I think the engine was raving at 8k rmps :D) and then, threw it in "D". Can you picture that. While doing that, his face and his afro were shaking of excitment. Then the burn out came .... It was like, burrp and thats it! hahahaha.

Your cool gay, I mean Grey, sorry, I mean Gray! :super:

djsbon
03-26-2003, 03:55 PM
HAHAHAA MAURICE YOU ARE SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHA.

but that's actually REALLY how it was.. ahh insane laughter.

you'll see at 7.30am on saturday what wheels i got.. they're in my living room right now.. hehehehe

-grey

djsbon
03-27-2003, 09:31 AM
maurice you called me during 2nd period economics! i got your short little message, but what did you want? should i bring some tools with me on saturday?

-grey

Coroncho80
03-27-2003, 04:40 PM
maurice you called me during 2nd period economics! i got your short little message, but what did you want? should i bring some tools with me on saturday?

-grey

Yeah, to drill you a new hole! :lol

No bro, I called you to find out if it was still down for saturday at 0730 hrs? But, we already talked. out!

PS. I just met Omega and he is a pretty cool guy. I made him that Uni-wiper convertion. He is one of us ( Mark & Me) now :D

88LXi68
03-27-2003, 04:50 PM
is it supposed to rain on Sat? ohh geez not another uni-wiper person :barf: :flip: :D

djsbon
03-27-2003, 05:22 PM
no, cloudy a bit.. but around 65 nice.

:)

-grey

djsbon
03-27-2003, 06:25 PM
NOO IT MIGHT RAAAAAIN!!!!!!

Chubs87Accord
03-28-2003, 01:49 PM
haha.. YESSS.. anotehr rain meet :D :lol. that sucks.. i probably wont make it though :(

Coroncho80
03-28-2003, 01:50 PM
ohh geez not another uni-wiper person :barf: :flip: :D

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! they are coming back to hunt you guys down! hehehe

Coroncho80
03-28-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Chubs87Accord
haha.. YESSS.. anotehr rain meet

Not really. The honda show/meeting is from 9 am to 3 pm and look at this!:

http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/07726?dayNum=1

We're still on right!?? I'll be at the pensuken mart at 0730 hrs Gay! Don't be late because if you are, I will chop that ugly ass afro off! :rant:

OmEgA PuLsE
03-28-2003, 04:12 PM
PS. I just met Omega and he is a pretty cool guy. I made him that Uni-wiper convertion. He is one of us ( Mark & Me) now

Hell yeahahhhhh!! I'm a Uni-wiper-ee now! Well guys, if you're gonna race Maurice's 3g, I HOPE YOU GET A GOOD LOOK @ HIS MUFFLER SINCE IT'S ALL YOU'RE GONNA SEE!! ...damn, great car, Maurice!!
Dude, I'll definitely try and make the next meet with some more mods to my Civ. Maybe I'll lower the price on it so I can actually sell it, lol. Definitely lookin forward to meetin you up again ... btw, Nira says Monica's very sweet :D lol ... thought I'd mention that, aight bro, peace

Coroncho80
03-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by OmEgA PuLsE
Hell yeahahhhhh!! I'm a Uni-wiper-ee now! Well guys, if you're gonna race Maurice's 3g, I HOPE YOU GET A GOOD LOOK @ HIS MUFFLER SINCE IT'S ALL YOU'RE GONNA SEE!! ...damn, great car, Maurice!!

Hahaha, didn't we kicked those guys asses! :lol "Sei power baby!" hehe

I'll tell Monica that your girl says hi! she is pretty cute too, bro. Keep it up!

Your civic is nice man. Pretty quiet and clean. Bad thing I ran out of batteries on my digi cam :rant: but I'll catch you next time!
One last time, you should make it tomorrow!

PS. I just met the biggest whore in the forum! " Gay!" he was around my job and called me up. We met at a gas station and I saw his new wheels! I aint gonna say what kind because I dont wanna screw up the surprise :D but they are looking nice. I think he stole them hehehehe.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-28-2003, 05:25 PM
That car is slow!!

Coroncho80
03-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
That car is slow!!

I know because your is way too fast RIGHT NOW!!! right!? hehehe

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-28-2003, 05:41 PM
vtec----------B20 destroyer!

88LXi68
03-28-2003, 05:55 PM
lol I hope that forcast is right because I dont want to go all the way down there and it end up raining. Besides, my hatch does funky stuff when it rains. :(

djsbon
03-28-2003, 05:56 PM
yeah man! we met up at the getty station! and damn! it! was! insane!! i was like.. WOAH!!

my wheels DO look good! right maurice!! did you hear me honking!! HAHA!! HAHAH!!! HAAHHAHA!!!

-grey!

AvgWhtMale
03-28-2003, 06:15 PM
Sounds like it would be fun but I'm going house hunting tomorrow morning, if all goes well. If not, maybe I'll check out the meet. If I go, how will I know where you guys are, besides the fact that you'll all be wearing 3G's?

Is anyone with a B20A coming? I wanna see that baby.

Coroncho80
03-28-2003, 06:48 PM
AvgWhtMale: You should make it man, or if you want, you can meet us ( Gay and me ) at the pensauken mart and we'll take it from there. It will be a good ass time!

Gay: Dont forget to bring your video camara because this burn out competition is going! hehehe. Steve you too man, dont forget your digi cam bro. I gotta buy some batteries for mines; fucking camara eats batteries alive! :rant:

Oh I forgot some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Weehhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! OH by the way, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is "MATT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I have the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GSR accord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that doesn't even move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I will kick everybodies ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! once I get it to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
03-28-2003, 06:54 PM
Actually second! WickedAccord has the first GSR setup!! But he in cali! So I will be the first in the east coast! :wave:

AvgWhtMale
03-28-2003, 07:06 PM
I can't meet you guys at the mart because I am looking at a condo at 9:30, but I can go afterwards. Gimmie someone's phone number and I'll call when I get there.

Damn, I can't stop staring at my SI swimsuit desk calendar...

-James

Coroncho80
03-28-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by AvgWhtMale
I can't meet you guys at the mart because I am looking at a condo at 9:30, but I can go afterwards. Gimmie someone's phone number and I'll call when I get there.

Damn, I can't stop staring at my SI swimsuit desk calendar...

-James

Just remember that its from 9am to 3pm. My celly is 215-868-1464. Hit me up if you decide to go or not, Ok.

djsbon
03-28-2003, 07:25 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my celly is 856.287.7397.

alright, back to these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-grey

AvgWhtMale
03-28-2003, 07:54 PM
OK, if I go I'll call you guys

OmEgA PuLsE
03-28-2003, 09:01 PM
Haha, hell yeah dude. Those kids were pathetic. Can't believe they thought they were the shit cuz the cut us off in traffic after they lost lol ... I swear man, little kids and their cars.
Anywho, I know this guy slighly younger than me who works @ a car garage with his uncle and the kid got an offer from Porsche to work for them and they'll pay ALL his college tuition fees. The kid's a real badass, lol. He stole some 17" rims off some car sittin around his shop @ late nite but only sold them for like $800, but cash. Well, tonight he was supposed to steal these 17's off another car so I gotta get back to him on that. I'm lookin into 16" white rims, but probably gonna have to get the rear 2 tires with rims first and THEN save up on some doe to get the front ones. Like I sed, next meet, I'll have some things worth lookin @ in my car ... EXCEPT for my pedals ;) Yo I'm wonderin, what time u guys meetin up toamrrow? If it's early morning I'll come, cuz I start work @ 1 and Raceway Park is in Oldbridge, which is like pretty close to me. Lemme know cuz I @least wanna meet u guys up.

OmEgA PuLsE
03-28-2003, 09:05 PM
...and oh yeah, where u guys gonna do ur burnouts n shit?? I've got no cash on me whatsoever so if u gotta pay to get into the racetrack [without having to race], then count me out. I'll wake up as early as possible to meet up, lemme know by tonight so I can set my alarm :D

djsbon
03-28-2003, 09:19 PM
OMeGA!

maurice, leo (maurice's gay partner), myself and my friend nas are meeting up in pennsauken around 7.30am.. we'll be there by 9am (gates open around this time) so if you get there, give either maurice or i a call

grey. 856.287.7397

-grey

OmEgA PuLsE
03-28-2003, 09:26 PM
Dude I really wanna go, but I have $5 of cash on me right now and I'm all out of gas. I can probably put on like 15 miles more on my tank. How much to get in??? ... if there IS a fee to get in [well, to do what u guys r gonna be doing]

Coroncho80
03-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Hey guys, check this out! all the pics of the meeting :D

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=174462#post174462