PDA

View Full Version : Strut Tower Bar-

crwa
03-27-2003, 03:07 PM
I put in my DC Sports tower bar, last night. I just wanted to see what some of you who already have them think of them. I haven't tested it yet, I'm waitin till it gets a little dryer so I can really whip some corners.

HondaBoy
03-30-2003, 09:01 PM
hmm. sounds nice. i want to try making one fit on my carbed engine i have. about how much did u pay? im wondering if u can modify that one to fit in the trunk ones. ive seen people do it but im not shur i could do it. to make it fit, i was going to custom make my intake or sumtin like that. dont know if it could fit. well tell us how it works out.

crwa
03-30-2003, 11:03 PM
It was $150, and i am happy to say it works really nicely. I went out last night and blasted around the west hills, and i can tell a big difference in the front end when I corner, the car never sways or rolls at all, I do loose traction some times but thats corning way to fast around the 25mph curves, it hit one at 50 and almost lost it, thank god for down shifting.

HondaBoy
04-02-2003, 09:57 PM
do u think that strut bar would fit on the back strut tower things in the trunk? if so, i will probley wanna get one for the back.

AZmike
04-02-2003, 11:27 PM
It won't fit, at least without some modification. One of these will though:
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13418

Mike89Accordcom
04-03-2003, 01:57 AM
Mine was $170, and get this I waited 3 months for the damn thing. Mine is also DC. It's night and day diff as far as handling goes, well worth the money.

RobT5580
04-03-2003, 05:43 PM
I finally got mine last week. I tried to order it from Nopi last summer but it was B/O so they just cancelled the order instead of informing me when it came in. So i recently tried Options Auto Salon and they said it was B/O but it came about a week later so im happy. I may put it on this weekend when i finish the Big Brake Conversion. I definatly noticed the difference with the rear strut bar so i would expect the same from the front.