PDA

View Full Version : Why ME !!!

jigga89SEi
03-29-2003, 08:14 AM
Yesterday fuckin' sucked so bad.........First I started my new job that I ended up quiting about an hour and a half after I got there........Then I'm on my way home.......and my clutch decided to take a shit on me..........I knew it wasn't good for the car BUT I really needed to make it home..........So I'm going down the interstate and my rpm's started getting higher and higher then the next thing I know... I'm in 5th gear........5000rpms doing 20mph and slowing down........I completely fried that clutch......So I pull over and get my phone out of my pocket to call someone....only to find out that my phone was disconnected.........:mad:.........So I take off walking........and walking and walking.....................11 miles back to base......I had no way off getting ahold of anyone.........the buses don't run by base anymore and I had no cab money..........

But 89Ninja and I are going to change the clutch today..........So hopefully I'll be on the road again tonite.............

dXsquared
03-29-2003, 08:18 AM
its gonna take more than a few ours.. unless you have a garage... it took me 8 hours straight... once you think you got all the bolts out, you find a few more, then a few more.. its a real SOB... but i hope you wont have that much bad luck again

Travis

jigga89SEi
03-29-2003, 08:26 AM
Thanks man actually................ There is an auto hobby shop on base.........They have everything from hydrolic lifts to cherry pickers and all that.....

Blue Impact
03-29-2003, 09:59 AM
Man, that sure sucks (what happened to you). Good luck with the clutch replacement.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-29-2003, 02:06 PM
wow, that IS a shitty day. Geez. Good luck with your clutch. *hope at least THAT goes well for ya* :)

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Man I almost joined the Marines b/c I was going to be a tank mechanic and I could work on my 3G with the auto hobby garages. Costs like $2 to use all day if I remember right.

rare_89lxi_coupe
03-29-2003, 05:41 PM
my grandpa was a tank mechanic in Korea...sorry..thought I would share. LOL

Mike's89AccordLX
03-29-2003, 05:55 PM
My g/f said if I sign up so will she and I dont want her to but I would be willing to if it came down to it.

Mike89Accordcom
03-30-2003, 03:54 AM
Sorry to hear about all of your badnews man!! Good luck.

jigga89SEi
03-31-2003, 04:44 AM
We've (Ninja and I ) been working on it since saturday afternoon......They close at 4 on the weekends........730 on the weekdays.......Does anyone happen to have a diagram of all the tranny bolts.........we cannot get it to drop.......We're missin' like 1 or 2 bolts i think.........(but the tranny always drops when you don't want it too).......

Quoted from Mike's89accordLX

Man I almost joined the Marines b/c I was going to be a tank mechanic and I could work on my 3G with the auto hobby garages. Costs like $2 to use all day if I remember right.

The garage is $1 an hour.....$2 intial charge.....$1 over night.........they have everything ATI has..........it's great plus they have people there who are really good with cars.