PDA

View Full Version : my pics

slammedLXI
03-30-2003, 01:31 PM
ok well its a little dirty and my lip got cut off on the front pic... oh well ill get better ones up soon...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/slammedlxi

and those wheels arent the CRX ones, they are 90-93 GSR wheels

TJ89Accord
03-30-2003, 02:06 PM
lookin good. The white interior doesn't really match too good tho. But if you paint the bottom parts too itll look better. how does it ride with the arospeed coils? bouncy? Do you have stock shocks or no?

tim

slammedLXI
03-30-2003, 02:12 PM
i kno it doesnt match, but ive heard nothing but trouble for taking out the dash so... im not worrying about it.

yah its a little bouncy at times and yas stock shocks... but any setup is bouncy when u go that low, even with skunk2's.

ShawnS
03-30-2003, 02:18 PM
looks very slick. i love how low it is.
how did you get the grill to look like that? did you paint the chrome piece or remove it?

dXsquared
03-30-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by slammedLXI

yah its a little bouncy at times and yas stock shocks... but any setup is bouncy when u go that low, even with skunk2's.

well.. thats definetly not true! with KONI's you wouldnt be bouncing at all... not even a bit... when you let tension off the spring, it becomes softer, so with KONI's it would be very easy for them to dampen the spring... so in short, get koni's and it wont bounce

Travis

slammedLXI
03-30-2003, 02:47 PM
yah i painted it black, right now i have the whole thing out of there... little streetfighter look lol.

KONI's - oh ok, well i dont plan on doing that, too much money and i can deal with a little bounc once in awhile. but thanks for the info.

carlessNcareless
03-30-2003, 02:50 PM
nice car aside form that nasty over cluttered interior, good choice on the 92-93 integra gs-r wheels

Mike's89AccordLX
03-30-2003, 02:51 PM
Dude I have to say I really like how you put the LX-i emblem on the hood grille. Way to be unique! I didn't even think of doing that. Your car looks really nice. I think I want to paint mine black.