PDA

View Full Version : Great, Huge Information! :-)

NewAKI
05-30-2002, 07:42 PM
well if ne1 remembers me from ezboard and some of AF. i had an 89 acord LX-i..... i went threw 4 trannys well it died awhile back and i sold it for 100.00. i couldnt afford a new tranny, fuel tank, brakes, and a radiatortank thingy (lol)...

well i bought an eclipse after that, and the people that sold me the car wanted to tape my radiator hose and never sold me a warrenty with the car (which is againest the law)... so i was going bout 110 on the hgihway (495) a i noticed was over heating.... long story short they blammed me for fryin my engine (im going to court soon)

WELL I GOT GREAT FREAKING NEWS IM COMMING BACK. my brother said he will give me another honda accord (3 gee) for my graduation pressent (i graduate friday may,31 2002) i forgot all the details like trim and year but i will guess.....

87 LX

i cant wait. :-D

give me sum news bout mods and so on guys

ACCORD EX
05-30-2002, 11:48 PM
yeah i remember you ! :D

good luck with your new accord glad to have you back ! :super:

MIKE

damackz
05-31-2002, 12:09 AM
yeah man so do i u had the worst tranny luck i ever heard!!! good luck wit ur ride and welcome back! :pimp:

NewAKI
05-31-2002, 05:54 AM
yea trannys hated me... lol.... i just cant wait to get a 3 gee again :-D

89AccordLXI666
06-01-2002, 10:59 PM
Welcome back bro..... WOW thats a shit load of trannys 2 go through, wow. :eek: Glad your back, and hope u get your 3rd gen, hey I know this is a lil off the subject but we live pretty close, and I was thinking we should have a Mass meet sometime, what do u think? let me know bro, peace, and again Welcome back to the club.:super: ;) :D

NewAKI
06-02-2002, 06:09 AM
i have no problem having a mass meet, plus in july importexpression is comming to boston (im going) so if ne mass peeps wanna meet sum where and drive up there.... it would be chill

88WhiteLX-i
06-02-2002, 10:03 AM
Yeah Iam down for a Mass meat, I think we should meet up at the import show in boston or some shit. When is the show and how do I get some tickets..Oh by the way Iam just north of boston near salem, peabody, beverly.....:super:

NewAKI
06-02-2002, 07:49 PM
the tickets are $20.00 a person at the door, and u can either buy a ticket now for 16.00 (u need to have paypal) by going to their site www.importexpression.com

its on july 13th.