PDA

View Full Version : angel eyes

Microstreak
04-03-2003, 02:43 PM
i just got the summit racing sport compact catalog in the mail today, and something caught my attention.
They have a 4x6 conversion kit for headlamps and it has angel eyes. i already got new head lights, so i won't be getting them. I jus wanted to ask if anybody on the board has them in there 3g yet, if so please share some pics. I'm thinkin about gettin the fog lights that have angel eyes and have a city light. btw, ther both by matrix gr motorsports. as far as i know only summit is selling them.

summit's part #

for the angel eye head lamps: 4x6 conv. : grm-09-1050

for the angel eye fog lights: grm-06-(46-51)

Nothingbuta3Gthang
04-03-2003, 04:06 PM
I was thinking of getting the projector 4x6's from altezzawarehouse.com...but I like the idea of these better. I'd like to see a pic also if anyone has them on their 3g, or if anyone has a pic of them on another vehicle with 4x6's.

HondaBoy
04-03-2003, 04:41 PM
ive seen angel eye H4 conversion up at AutoZone. ive seen better ones in catalogs too.

xbi0s
04-03-2003, 08:31 PM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11774

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-03-2003, 11:05 PM
:rant: How many times are we going to start his thread?! For the love of all that is holy:burn:

Rosen99
04-08-2003, 08:55 AM
I actually ordered those last month (7x6) and installed them in bout 10 minutes....w/ some HYPER-Blue Xenon Gas Bulbs..they look sweet.....it feels good to have everyone flash u when u drive by and ur high beams arent even on.....DAYUM THEY'RE BRITE!!!he he he

jigga89SEi
04-08-2003, 09:36 AM
there actually versions for our cars?

I might have to look into these

Microstreak
04-09-2003, 11:57 AM
look,rare_89lxi_coupe, i decided to share this info, b/c its not a mod, its an actual head light conv. kit or foglights, that HAVE THE DAMN ANGEL EYES in them. they have some other cool features. if you think it comes up too much fine. i know how to make my own custom angel eyes, but its a bitch to do and id rather not do it. so read the damn post b4 u start saying shit.

Microstreak
04-09-2003, 11:59 AM
oh yeah, i forgot wht size our headlamps are, it might be 7x6. i don't remember. just take a look on there site, or order a catalog, its got it in there.

blazin3gen
04-09-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Microstreak
look,rare_89lxi_coupe, i decided to share this info, b/c its not a mod, its an actual head light conv. kit or foglights, that HAVE THE DAMN ANGEL EYES in them. they have some other cool features. if you think it comes up too much fine. i know how to make my own custom angel eyes, but its a bitch to do and id rather not do it. so read the damn post b4 u start saying shit.

Stop fighting with a girl cuz she'll win :flip:

anyways yea i would also like to see what the angel eyes Headlight light Conversion would look like hey Microstreak any ideas on the price?

Microstreak
04-09-2003, 03:02 PM
i din't notice that she was a girl, that changes everything. i give up....hehe. I got the magazine in my car, the price isn't too bad, i think its around 5-10 bucks more than a normal sylvania replacement headlamp. but you get more. if i remember to bring in the catalog from my car, ill post the prices tom. it should be in the neighborhood of 30 bux for one.

shepherd79
04-09-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Nothingbuta3Gthang
I was thinking of getting the projector 4x6's from altezzawarehouse.com...but I like the idea of these better. I'd like to see a pic also if anyone has them on their 3g, or if anyone has a pic of them on another vehicle with 4x6's.

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/rectangle.html

Micah 89LXi
04-12-2003, 09:18 PM
you guys are who are talking about getting the conversions with the "city lights" beware..unless i can find some sweet ass bulbs for them..they arent gonna be worth anything...all they do is backlight the lamp itself...oh they come with blue bulbs...bbut they soo dont light up blue....they are white...anyone know where to find some decent actual blue bulbs...they are the same things as license plate lights....ill try and take a picture soon

Micah 89LXi
04-12-2003, 09:20 PM
can someone explain to me the difference between angel eyes and the regular projector lamps?..i am ignorant of this angel eye

xbi0s
04-13-2003, 07:42 PM
Angel eye is what the new BMWs havee... ITs a glowing bar in a circle around their headlights

Micah 89LXi
04-15-2003, 06:22 PM
but you guys were all talking about the projector conversions..ive seen the angel eye things on ebay called HALO conversions..but i thought you guys were talking about projectors.. altezzawarehouse.com has em..im seriously thinking about getting some..but if angel eyes are the weird halo lights i think it would just look too ghey and ricey on our cars..maybe a tricked out celica or something i dunno

danronian
04-15-2003, 07:48 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the store-bought "angel eye" lights installed on a 3g? I know what they look like on a BMW, and what they look like un-installed, so what do they look like on our cars is my question.

rare_89lxi_coupe
04-16-2003, 02:47 PM
you have the right to start whatever thread you choose. I'm a girl and had a bitchy day-it is to be expected and it'll probably happen again. Sorry bout that. I'm looking back on it and thinking "dayum"...that was shortly after my wreck (nerves) I'm not a bitch-promise.

blazin3gen
04-16-2003, 02:49 PM
ugh sorry what happened here? hello hello who u talking to?