PDA

View Full Version : rebuilding has been initiated!

89accordboi
04-03-2003, 03:18 PM
k i've decided to start takin off the bad stuff on my car like the hood bumper and fender, but the hood is all smashed in and i was usin a crowbar to try and pry it off, and i saw this nut thats on the latch that releases the hood. but its kinda down a bit so i guess im gonna hafta take off the bumper cover to get to it... i would have just looked in my haynes but i cant find it right now cuz i cleaned my room alot yesterday :rolleyes:.... so where are the connections that holds on the bumper cover? i'd just take it off with the crowbar but i dont wanna break any good connections

89accordboi
04-03-2003, 03:20 PM
lol... nm if i actually LOOK and try to find them, its not that hard :)

89accordboi
04-03-2003, 04:34 PM
okok so i tore off my bumper and got my hood unconnected, and then i hooked up my bros battery to my car and it made this clicking and grinding noise, i wonder if the belts could be rubbing like its trying to turn but it cant i dunno, but my bro said (the guy who lives in bend) if i can get an engine he could drop it in my 3g in less then a day, but i dunno about, but if i could get an lxi engine :) hehe so i'll probably have him come get it in the next week or so and then i should have it back after who knows how long... probably just a couple weeks (Depending on how much spare time my uncle has)