PDA

View Full Version : whats worst than this...

jaccord87lxil
05-31-2002, 12:59 AM
hey everyone.
i've been reading some of your threads and
i bet some people know my feelings

anyways i will get to to the point
well let me make it like a story
but it will end quick

the other day i was planning to go to
class but after i left my apartment
something was wrong. it took me
1 minute to realize but my car was gone
shit i was so shocked. so damn shock
i didn't cry. you know what i mean
damn my car is gone. some mother fucker
took my whole car. damn it sucks

anyways my car is old and all that shit
but i spent so much time into it

i've bought so much shit for the car
and mostlikely when i get it back
nothing will be left. i got 9 speakers
in the car and a nice stereo system
i have two amps and a capacitor and
some nice wires that was so expensive
what the hell should i do?
well i cant do anything right now

well on sunday my room mates car
was stolen. and on monday my car
was stolen. luckily my room mates car(CRX)
was found yesterday but nothing in the car
was left.

damn those fuckin stealers
who the hell to my fuckin car?????????

i think somone this week got there car
broken into but i think this i worst

i called the police and they jsut told me to
wait. i dont even think i can search for the car
cause its impossible

someone help me

first i get ripped off
not i get my car stolen
oh and today i got my essay back from
one of my classes and i didnt really do that good
shit everything going down hill...

someone give me some advice

anyways hopefully my car will turn up in one piece

jaccord87lxil
05-31-2002, 01:00 AM
my car on sunday

http://www.3geez.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=12655

*87accordlxi edit*- i deleted the attachment in this post because the same picture has already been uploaded elsewhere on the board. i just linked to it

jaccord87lxil
05-31-2002, 01:00 AM
the next day

YK86
05-31-2002, 02:53 AM
That really sucks. Hopefully, you'll get your car back in one piece. So your car was stolen before you posted the first pics the other day???

jaccord87lxil
05-31-2002, 09:59 AM
no it got stolen the next day or so
damn it sucks
joe

ACCORD EX
05-31-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jaccord87lxil
no it got stolen the next day or so
damn it sucks
joe

i don't what to do ! laugh or cry ! :eek: :huh: :werd:

hopefully you'll get your car back ! :(

MIKE

Jdub07
05-31-2002, 01:54 PM
Maybe they took it to work on it for you? Maybe it was "Ineedanaccord" and he thought if he took your car you wouldn't need the rims he dicked you on. Or maybe he really IS in need of an accord. But for real. I know just how you feel. Same thing happend I got it 3 days later with all accessories gone....I got lucky...no honda parts were stripped. you'll get it back but you won't have any stereo shit left or rims or seats if they aren't ripped I hear they take a lot of stearing wheels for some reason....good luck my friend! You sure didn't deserve to have your ride taken from you.:sadwave:

POS carb
05-31-2002, 04:11 PM
that car looks photochopped :confused:
What did it REALLY look like?

jaccord87lxil
05-31-2002, 04:41 PM
i dont know pos carb
its gone!!
joe

POS carb
05-31-2002, 05:03 PM
sorry man I meant the top picture, like the rims and the window trim

HondaSi88
05-31-2002, 06:58 PM
well when i first moved to the DC area My car was stolen from VA!
What I did was drive around for 3 days and check every chop shop......Well lets just say that I found it and almost caught an assult charge in the process!!!!!
I hate bums that gotta steal!

damackz
05-31-2002, 08:12 PM
man theives fukin suck!!!!! luckily when my car got broken into they didnt take my car!!! thank god, feel sorry for u man hopefully u get ur ride back and insurance helps u on the stereo stuff :pimp:

TeKKnoTeKK
05-31-2002, 08:16 PM
holy shit man....Sounds like your having quite a streak of luck! Sorry bro, I can only imagine the feeling of going outside and not seeing my car parked where I left it last. Just remember, behind every cloud there is a silver lining :) Things will work out for you one way or another man.

jaccord87lxil
05-31-2002, 09:40 PM
hey good news but lots of bad news
the only good news is that i got my car back

bad news
a)yesterday the cops tried to chase my car down
but the car got away. damn!
b)no stereo
c)no speakers
d)no woofer
e) no nothing
f)my friends tools are gone to
everything are gone. dammn damn damn

well unlukily i dont have insurance because
i dont drive the car that often. so in other
words i am screwed. i think i should just
sell the car and i dont know

anyways i got my car back

oh we got some evidence
the idiots who stole my car left
knives in my car. hopefully well
get them

have a nice day
joe

jigga225
05-31-2002, 09:41 PM
Man you gotta pray.
Worship, and thank the Lord.

But Remember one thing.... the LORD will Never put you through anything you CAN'T Handle!

Inabj2
05-31-2002, 10:03 PM
Man... I if i can im gonna get a fricking camera and put it somewhere near the car gets stolen.... I wouldnt call the cops thats all im going to say. at least not right away... but theyd be alerted when the shit of society are indefinitively missing.

Bobs89LXi
06-01-2002, 05:38 AM
Do you live in an apartment complex? That seems to be one of the worst places for break-ins, besides shopping mall parking lots. It makes sense that punk car thieves do it there since people are moving in and out of them all the time. Single family dwelling neighborhoods on the other hand have long term residents, who for the most part know each other, plus many have Neighborhood Watch. That is why I spend an extra $50 a month to rent a garage in my apartment complex. I see it as an investment considering the fact that there have been five break-ins in the last month, including a brand new Acura that hadn't even had the permanent tags on it yet. The city that I live in has 12,000 residents, yet we don't have our own police force. It is patrolled by two sheriff's deputies at any given time, which says: "Hey punks, come do your jacking here."

Jerren
06-01-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by ACCORD EX

i don't what to do ! laugh or cry ! :eek: :huh: :werd:

hopefully you'll get your car back ! :(

MIKE

i laughed. i thought him erasing his face was funny. and look at the wheel on the left side of the pic, its photoshopped on there.

Inabj2
06-01-2002, 10:50 AM
If they sold lethal security systems Id buy it. Guy steals car, guy is decapitated. Only problem is.. how would i make sure that the system NEVER failed to recognize me and my loved ones?

jaccord87lxil
06-01-2002, 01:39 PM
jerren what are you talking about?

Jerren
06-01-2002, 01:45 PM
i was laughing at your face being erased out of your pic, and the rims dont look real (as pos carb had stated)

jaccord87lxil
06-01-2002, 10:09 PM
yoyu cant even see my face
the rims are real
why would i put fake ones?
joe

topgungj
06-02-2002, 08:40 PM
This is the number one reason I invested in a 600.00 security system with engine lockout, I also have motion detection cameras
that watch over mine and my neighbors rides. So if anyone were to try to steal my ride, 1 it won't go no where, and 2 I get pics of the idiots trying to steal it.. day or night..

TopGun

A20A1
06-02-2002, 11:07 PM
I loaded the driverseat with a PVC pipe bomb... the trigger device was going to be the door courtesy light.. but I couldn't find a delay circuit... or something to that nature... so I hooked it up the the accessory power and had a breaker switch that you had to turn off before starting the car or else boom... your ass is fried.

Then after 2 weeks the mixture of the bomb started to seperate into 3 parts... dark oil on top with a brown liquid that melded with the plastic and a final layer of caramel substance coated the bottom of the pipe... the electric fuse from a rocket igniter had fallen out... so it was rendered useless, plus I think the oil just fowled the tip of the igniter.

eventually POS said hook up a kill swith to the fuel pump and it was a safe yet functional anti theft device... :D

njpeter
06-03-2002, 03:00 AM
If YOU had been driving the car over the last few days you might have taken a brick thru the front window and have been killed.

get a better cut off switch.

or rig your next car so the stereo comes on at full pop if you don't put that special key "big ass magnet key chain with reed switch in the column" in the iginition. thatshould be a wakeup call

somebody herd your stereo, liked it, followed you home and grabbed it

next time establish a no-play zone about 1/2 mile from your house ( if possible).

or take my approach for airport parking...(loosen ALL the lug nuts), you'll find the car within 1/2 mile radius, but you will find it.

time to start a new project