PDA

View Full Version : my future 10sec 3g

Mike
04-05-2003, 10:33 AM
i was driving too where i used to live and when i was admiring the scenery a vision popped in my mind. i seen a 10 sec 3G and i was raceing it. i was in all the magazines and everything. so i started to think of ways i can lighten the car and from what i turned up is to bassicly take everything out even cut out some parts of the body take off the doors and everuything because im going to get a fiberglass or carbonfiber bodyjust one big peice that will cover my car. and it will bassicly just be a rolecage with a engine sorta like a funny car. i might have to fit another engoine thats not a b20 or b16 cause i dont think that will get a 10 sec 1/4 mile ever. might have to throw a bigger engine in there with 2 superchargers and all the fixins of a good thanksgiving dinner heh you know what i mean. but yeh it will be one of the biggest projects for me exspeccially because i have never raced nor have i worked on my engine because it just never broke. plus i dont know a thing im doing just going on instinct but yeh would it still be a 3g with a new engine it will look like one and sound like any other sooped up honda out there just it will go really fast and it wont be street legal.

Chubs87Accord
04-05-2003, 11:52 AM
all i can say is... good luck with that :D

buzzbomber88lx
04-05-2003, 04:58 PM
i want to know where you got that ewey gooey green stuff from! give me 2 bags!!! maybe 3. that is way impossible man.

iloveJDMblackrims69
04-05-2003, 09:31 PM
lol.........well if u got the time and money...fit a h22a in their...turbo or supercharge that, and do many mods to it......do alot of weight reduction, and maybe you got a goof 11, 12 sec. accord...but i dunno about 10....

88 Accord DX
04-05-2003, 09:52 PM
yeah i was driving and i had a vision that i could fly. but that dream was quickly ended after i hit the ground from jumping off the roof of my house.

HondaBoy
04-05-2003, 11:09 PM
hmm. i had a vision of racing a Limited white Excursion in the lane to my left. my vision was winning. well come to think of it, the old 3gee was actually faster. that vision came true. well good luck with ur vision. but i dont think all of wut u want is gonna be streetable. u know, it may not be street legal, and if it is ur gas milage will be low. even still, it sounds all good. except for the cost of the project. its gonna be crazy! ur gonna have to pay through the nose to get what u want done. unless u have a custom body shop to do that stuff and engine work. but if i does happen, i wanna see.