PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a chance to Test Drive Volvos

HondaSi88
05-31-2002, 06:57 AM
I entered to win this contest and I guess I won! ITs gonna be a Fed Ex field in MD or Redskin stadium......from what the email said I get to go as fast as I want and try 5 different models for 3hours
Well I guess im lucky right?

POS carb
05-31-2002, 07:04 AM
hell yea, where else are you gonna get a chance to fuck around with somebody else's cars at whatever speed you want without them bitching?

BTW, what happens if you wreck? :p

HondaSi88
05-31-2002, 08:20 AM
im guessing nothing..........but its gonna be fun.....from what the email said they have a new Turbo coupe that is just nasty!!!
I now its gonna be alot of people out there!

ACCORD EX
05-31-2002, 12:06 PM
volvos really have powerfull engines ! man enjoy your self and do all the things that you won't do to your car ! :flip: :flipa:

MIKE

89AccordNate
05-31-2002, 09:17 PM
Whats so exciting about that? You can go to a volvo dealership and do that. Thats just a cheap way of them advertising. And also, what if some retard thats missing and a leg and is half blind won? Sorry, I dont think they have the 'special olympics turbo version" of the new volvo. Volvo must not be THAT smart with their public relations.

Nate.

HondaSi88
05-31-2002, 09:24 PM
I don't feel like responding to U right now!

ACCORD EX
06-01-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by HondaSi88
I don't feel like responding to U right now!

i like that ! :p

MIKE

POS carb
06-01-2002, 07:04 PM
Nate if I went to the Volvo dealership now you think they'd shut down Qualcomm Stadium just for me and keep the cops off my back as I zipped around at 140mph? Also they protect them selves from situations like you described by saying "restrictions may apply".

Honda88si at first I thought they were going to do it in the parking lot but I don't think they'd take the risk with the lamposts and all, where is this going to be? Inside? :confused:

HondaSi88
06-01-2002, 07:22 PM
they are gonna have it inside and out!
I don't know if anyone every been to FED EX field" or the fake RFK" stadium but its HUGE!
like 80,000 seats

3G Jester
06-01-2002, 11:22 PM
)lucky bastard.
:p
TRASH the muther lovin SH!T outa one for me....over heat it, blow the tires, DESTROY the clutch....(hehehe practice accelleration and shifting ...after al it isnt YOUR clutch and cams and stuff :p )
anyways...take pictures...

---trav