PDA

View Full Version : Car Show In Mass Next Weekend

hondaman87
04-06-2003, 03:37 PM
YEAH THERE IS A CAR SHOW IN MASS AT THE BAY SIDE EXPO CENTER NEXT WEEK 04.12.03 AND IT IS THE "IMPORT SHOWCASE 2003"

AND THE SHOWTIME IS FROM 2PM - 11PM AND I'LL TRY TO BE THERE AT 6 OR 7PM, BECAUSE i HAVE TO FINISH PUTTING MY BOYS COMPLETE BODY KIT, EYE LIDS,M3 MIRROS,AMP,EQ,CAP, BASICALLY EVERYTHINGON THE CAR, SO HE'LL TRY TO GET IN, IN TIME FOR THE SHOW, IF NOT WI'LL BE THE ADMIRES OF OTHER CARS

BUT THIS IS MY PHONE #781-405-8780 IN CASE ANY ONE FORM MASS WANT TO MEET UP THERE.

AND MY NAME IS JOSIAS

SORRY I'M NOT BRINGING MY WHIPP STILL IN THE WORKS
BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE IN 09.13.03 AND I'LL TRY TO GET MI CAR READY FOR THAT ONE.

AND WHO IS THINKING ON GOING PLEASE REPLY, FOR ETHER ON OF THESE EVENTS

NewAKI
04-09-2003, 07:54 AM
im not gona make it for this one comming up but if there is one in sept i will go, i went to the last one and it was phat....

hopefully i will either be gettin another 3gee or a 4gen accord before sept... :-D

Neuspeed87lx
04-09-2003, 06:45 PM
is that in boston ?

89AccordLXI666
04-10-2003, 08:30 AM
Yo Josias... how much is it for the show.... I may be interested to go... but I must check to see if I'm working that day or not... and if I got the $$$ to go and the day off I'll go with you... hey by the way Hondaman87 did u get my PM or e-mail yet? Reply back to me about what I e-mailed you about and let me know... thanks Josias... Lataz

hondaman87
04-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Neuspeed87lx
is that in boston ?

yes
it is at 200 Mount Vernon St. Boston, MA 02125

Bayside has the amenities of a Boston location without the downtown hassle. Easy, convenient access for show attendees, exhibitors and freight delivery.

The most conveniently located convention facility in New England. Bayside is one mile from downtown Boston, located just off the Southeast Expressway and next to the JFK/UMass “T” (Red Line) and Commuter Rail stop. http://www.mbta.com

Our address is:
200 Mount Vernon Street
Columbia Point
Boston, MA 02125.

Notice to our customers
Parking at Bayside Expo Center
To Our Valued Customers:

We have received numerous complaints from our customers that they are being forced into a parking lot at Sovereign Bank (across the street from us), then having to cross the street only to walk by plenty of spaces available in our lot.

To avoid being duped into parking off site and quite a distance from our building, please be sure to follow the signs for On-site Parking at Bayside Expo Center.

Another alternative is to take the MBTA Red Line or Commuter Rail to the JFK/UMass stop, which is located directly across the street from Bayside Expo Center. Waiting to take you to your event will be a red Beantown Trolley courtesy of Bayside Expo Center!

(This service will be available during public shows only)

Thank you and enjoy the show!

Directions to Bayside Expo & Executive Conference Center
From the South
Use Exit 15 off I-93. Take a right at the bottom of the ramp onto Columbia Road. Follow Columbia Road through the rotary and onto William Day Boulevard heading towards the beach. Drive past the State Police Station, which is on your right, and turn right at the blue sign for Bayside North Entrance Parking.

From the South (Alternative)
Use exit 14 off I-93, the Southeast Expressway, when approaching from the south. Proceed onto Morrissey Boulevard northbound, staying left, past UMASS Boston up to the rotary and right onto William Day Boulevard. Head towards the beach and drive past the State Police Station, which is on your right, and turn right at the blue sign for the Bayside North Entrance Parking.

From the North
Use Exit 15 off I-93. Take a left at the bottom of the ramp onto Columbia Road. Follow Columbia Road through the rotary and onto William Day Blvd. heading towards the beach. Drive past the State Police Station, which is on your right, and turn right at the blue sign for Bayside North Entrance Parking.

Transit
As a convenient alternative, take the T or Commuter Rail. The MBTA Red Line and Old Colony (Plymouth/Kingston & Middleboro/Lakeville) Branch of the commuter rail system both stop at UMass/JFK station directly across the street from us. Bayside Expo is offering its valued customers a free roundtrip trolley ride on Beantown Trolley from the T to its front doors! It's a quick, comfortable, and fun way to get to Bayside Expo, and you don't have to pay for parking!

(During Public Shows Only)

Click here for Beantown Trolley, MBTA and Commuter Rail Schedules

Handicapped Parking
Bayside Expo and Executive Conference Center has handicapped parking spaces available in the following areas:

* 20 in front of B Hall (South Lobby)
* 4 spaces in front of D Hall (West Lobby)
* 3 spaces in front of the Waterfront Ballroom

Please be sure when visiting us that you park in the on-site Bayside parking lot, and not in one of the off-site, unofficial lots.

Bayside Announces Free Trolley Ride from the JFK/UMass Station to its Front Door! Get the details.