PDA

View Full Version : This is so fuckin gay!

j00bacca
05-31-2002, 10:37 AM
I am so totally pissed off right now!!!!!!!!! I just got home from my last day at my highschool, and my dad tells me he taking my sister out for a drive. Well he decided to take her to a cemetary and let her drive my car around and what do you fucking know she hits a tree! YEah the whole front end is totally fucked up. Jesus fucking Crist I cant win. I give up I fucking hate my fucking life just full of fucking prolbems!!!!!!!!!!!

Jdub07
05-31-2002, 10:40 AM
Ummmmm doesn't your dad have his own car to teach her to drive in? And why would you teach a someone to drive in a cemetary? And why would you let your dad take YOUR car? And and and and I hope your sister has a job cause they need to get your shit fixed ASAP!! Sorry that happend.:huh:

YK86
05-31-2002, 10:48 AM
That really sucks.....Jdub's comments are my thoughts exactly.

j00bacca
05-31-2002, 11:13 AM
I dunno I guess my dads a moron for letting her drive. we have 2 cars right now (mine and my dads). Were getting another in about a week or so because I totaled my bonnie about 1 month ago. So were short 1 car for the time being. My dads drives me and my sister to school and picks us up using my car while my mom takes his car. and my mom wasent home so my dad was gunna use my car to teach my sister how to drive. My sister has no money and she dosent have a job because she is lazy. Im not even going to get involved in this shit, it my dads/sisters prolbem now. I swear to god im not paying a fucking dime. I finally got the hood open and the damage is minimal...

Hood fine
radiator might be broken
cooling fan for engine broke
front bumper broke

thats all I can see at the moment... I was able to drive it about 1 mile from my dads house to my garage so no real mechanical prolbems yet. Worst thing I see is replacing the radiator/cooling fan I estimate costing $400+ if we dont install it ourselves. To damn bad I know nothing about cars or I would try to fix it myself.

Well this is a great graduating present right?

HostileJava
05-31-2002, 11:18 AM
I kinda had the same problem except it was my fault. The woman in front of me started to turn left and then stopped and I didn't have enough time to stop or any room to get off the road so I rearended her. I did get some good out of all that though. I had the front repainted and get a Xenon front bumper to replace the stock one since her exhaust pipe left a hole in the original.

Jdub07
05-31-2002, 11:28 AM
This is the perfect oportunity for your sister to learn a little about life. GET A JOB AND PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! I don't want to tell your pops what to do but he should enforce this lesson on his daughter AND help with $$ for the fix. It was his wise choice to go to a cemetary instead of a huge empty parking lot. And what the HELL reason are you teaching your kids to drive if they aren't even getting a job to pay for gas, insurance, or even the car itself. Get a job, save some money begin your driving education courses and then AND ONLY THEN take your kid out to learn to drive. Sorry thouht I would :rant: for a bit. Teaching your kid to drive before the the proper steps are taken is just asking for trouble. Next she will be stealing the family car and crashing that because she THINKS she can drive because DAD took her out to where "Ineedanaccords" dad is resting! Oh yeah I said that shit so fuckin what. Maybe I'm so pissed off becasue something close to that has happend to me....moms taught my sis to drive in moms car. Sis STEALS MY CAR 1977BMW 320i and hits someones fence!!!!! no lisence no insurance nothing. I called the police on her ass so fast and the cops booked her. I told her if she didn't get it fixed I would take her ass to small calims court cause I'm not fuckin around like that! Long story needs to come to an end I know......she got it fixed put it that way. K im done ranting.

j00bacca
05-31-2002, 12:57 PM
I dunno why my dad picked the cemetary... Maybe cuz thats where I learned how to drive because there are some straight aways and some curves. And all the roads are 1 way, so it teaches you to stay on the road like my sister didnt. Its already in the shop 1:30 min after and the repair amount is adding up fast.... so far its nearly 1300 bucks for radiator and some thing that the radiator sits on. A fan for the engine, a windshield (yeah they hit hard enough that my dads head hit the glass and cracked it!). Every time I think of what happened it make me really angry. I mean how in the hell do you go about hitting a fucking tree anway! My sister is a true moron.

offthahook
05-31-2002, 03:03 PM
I thought my day was fairly bad... :wtf: She'll learn a lesson if pops drops the hammer on her :D

87accordlxi
05-31-2002, 03:08 PM
i wanna know how stupid you have to be to veer off a road and hit a tree in a cemetary. i mean, she wasnt drunk. and she couldnt have been going that fast, with it being cemertary roads and all.

j00bacca
05-31-2002, 03:24 PM
you dont know my sister, she is pritty stupid.

POS carb
05-31-2002, 04:04 PM
DO NOT i repeat DO NOT pay 400 fucking dollars to swap a radiator and fan, you can do that yourself in under an hour with a 10mm wrench! Go get a radiator from an auto parts or an auto recycler better (only if it has a warranty!) and the fan get at a recyclers as well there's nothing much that can go wrong with the fans unless they are physically damaged (yea brushes wear but chances are it's still good).

Don't pay over $150 either for a reman. radiator and don't go to Honda they want over $250 for one (I got a Honda original from the junkyard for $20). Used fans are chap too. If you need some guidance to fix it I can help you out. PM me or send me an email if you need parts I can get some cheap.

I smashed my new $130 radiator when my jack slipped and I said fuck paying another $130 and went to the junkyard and did the project for about $40 including those coolant flush products, I just cleaned the radiator really well and purchased a 30 day warranty for $8.

Eric

POS carb
05-31-2002, 04:08 PM
I was just thinking, imagine if she hit a toombstone... that would be really screwed up! lol At least she hit the tree and the tree isn't going to sue you :p

I just read your last post, sounds like she hit that tree going at least 30

marc49
05-31-2002, 08:52 PM
did she claim that

"somebody came out of no where and I veered to miss them and hit the tree. When I looked to see if the person was ok, they disappeared"

ok, that wasn't as funny as I hoped.. lol.. trying to play with the whole cemetery thing:stupid: :stick:

Inabj2
06-01-2002, 10:46 AM
i hope you dont pay a dime for it If your dad takes your sisters side on this one. You could sue and win.

Jerren
06-01-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by j00bacca
Jesus fucking Crist I cant win.

i wouldn't say those words together if i were you.:bow:

damackz
06-01-2002, 12:05 PM
feel sorry for u dude, ouch! hopefully it works out for u man and u dont have to pay a penny and ur ride is fixed, yeah DIY stuff saves harsh cash or juss get a friend that knows how to fix cars, buy a 12 pack and ur set........good luck man :pimp: