PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Gen Firebird Spoiler

Project-LXi
04-08-2003, 09:51 AM
I know someone on the site picked up a 3rd gen (82-92) Firebird spoiler for $10 at a junkyard not too long ago. I tried searching for the thread, but never found it. What I was wondering is, how did the install go? Was it ever installed? And if so, Id like to see pics, because lately I have been in the market for a spoiler, and I really like the low profile looks of those spoilers, plus they are super cheap and easy to find.

86accord4dr
04-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Um i think if you did a search for "firebird" you'd find this thread

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11454&highlight=firebird

the pics didn't work for me but hell i'm just a stupid canadain :P

Project-LXi
04-08-2003, 09:01 PM
Ah thanks, I didnt actually search for Firebird, because the last time I saw the thread, it made no mention of firebirds. How I knew the wing came off a firebird was seeing it on one near my friend's house. Anyway, socal, Id like to see some pics after it was painted! since it is a spoiler Im considering on mine.

Project-LXi
04-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Oh and if anyone wants to know, the reason I like this particular wing is because it looks like a lower profile touring wing. I like touring wings on 3g sedans, BUT I think they are a little to big and flashy. This gives the same basic design while being a little (IMO!) more tasteful.

86accord4dr
04-09-2003, 04:51 PM
yeah i like the touring wings on a clean sedan too. the stock spoiler (if you can even call it a spoiler) just doesn't look very cool to me. I was looking around for something a bit more striking. sure wish the pics worked. looks like the www.3geez.kick-ass.net isn't up anymore so maybe if they could be reposted on another server I could get an idea of how it looks. any help fellas?