PDA

View Full Version : mirrors

1987HondaAccord
04-10-2003, 10:42 PM
I broke my passanger side mirror and i was wondering if anyone could offer some advice as to what i should replace it with. I was thinking either stock from a junkyard, or springing for a pair of dressup mirrors, but i dont know what type of style would work, or who makes mirrors that fit on our cars.

Any advice is appreciated

AccordEpicenter
04-11-2003, 03:26 AM
ive never seen mirrors besides stock that would bolt in. If you went for anything special youd have to custom fit and attach them.

Blue Impact
04-11-2003, 08:11 AM
I'd say go for the stock one in order to save you the headache.

HondaBoy
04-12-2003, 11:30 PM
dont get anything except a real 3gee honda mirror. get it from an accord ofcourse. u can usually find good ones at the junk yard. i have seen people that got different mirrors for their 3gee and they looks realy bad! now if u wanna get that japanese look, go for the ones on the fenders. those looked cool on a 3gee i saw with em on there.

Mike's89AccordLX
04-13-2003, 01:00 AM
Do you have pics of them on the fenders? I want ones on the fenders like those indy cars have. Wouldn't the A-pillar be in the way of seeing the mirror on the fender though?

Rosen99
04-16-2003, 06:28 AM
Ive seen some pretty nice sustom ones installed on some 3rd and 4th gen Accords...if u wanna see what im talking about...go to www.NOPI.com ...check out the Pictures form the NOPI Naionals last year and go to the 86-94 Accord Picture Section.....u could get some pretty good ideas from seeing what others have done to their rides