PDA

View Full Version : 89 Accord

My 89 Accord Lxi
05-31-2002, 10:40 PM
i kinda regret getting my accord dont get me wrong its a really great car but they dont make shit for it no euro lights no hoods no cold air intake and very few bodykit's im thinking about trading my mom cars she has a slow ass sentra no its not se-r i wish im thinking about taking her car and just using my accord on people that talk shit and then i can kick there ass in the accord what do u think guys? or is thier some magical site i missed that has everything u coud possibly wont for our accords? lol

TeKKnoTeKK
05-31-2002, 11:12 PM
You can do pretty much everything to our accord than any other car, you just gotta be creative.....granted there are not many body kits, the altezzas are ugly anyway IMO. But if you want to drive the exact same car as all the other ricers out there the accord probably isn't for you.

YK86
05-31-2002, 11:21 PM
Who cares if there isn't much stuff?? That's what makes it fun.

damackz
06-01-2002, 01:13 AM
yeah man u actually get to work on ur car and what not, therez a lot of DIY and custom shyt u can do which is way more fun then buying shyt it saves u money and gives u knowledge hehe ;)

89AccordLXI666
06-01-2002, 10:53 PM
not only that but u learn alot fromus, and a lot of people in the club have sweet cars and look what they accomplished,alotta shit they did. Its fun to work on our cars, and it's fun modifying them as well, hell I even made a home made spoiler with aluminum and it came out fine. I also learned to make clear turn signal lights for the 89 Lx-i just by talking to people within the club and going to the board and reading the "How To's" and what not, so keep the 3rd gen and lets see what u can do with your creativity to the 3rd gen accord. :D

seancornelis
06-01-2002, 11:51 PM
but they dont make shit for it no euro lights no hoods no cold air intake and very few bodykit's

Now someone explain to me how this is a BAD thing??? ;)