PDA

View Full Version : just had an idea about tails

89accord_lxi_coupe
04-13-2003, 05:43 AM
ok, i'll try and explain this the best i can. if somebody got a stock-style wing with the led brake light built in.

NEXT: if you did custom tails, but didn't have the white reverses.

NOW: if you could remove the led light on the wing and change it to show white, you would then have your reverses. that is as long as you wire it up correctly.

Has anyone ever done this, because i think it could work? this is just an idea for anyone who is trying to figure out how the will put on reverses. I think it would look pretty sick, and it's different and original, i hope. tell me what you think, and if anyone with photoshop could put something together that would be cool.

-Nolan :pimp:

Strahan
04-13-2003, 08:27 AM
It'd be illegal, unless you are gonna still have a brake light on the spoiler somewhere. Third brake lights have to be there, and elevated above the standard brake light line. If you had a big ass LED, like the Caddy Seville STS, be cool to make the center part red and make some of the left and right parts white.

Strahan
04-13-2003, 08:28 AM
Oooh, another idea. Since the law says reverse has to be white light hook two of those 2 million candlepower spotlights to the bumper and use them for reverse lights hehehe. There'd be no doubt when you are backing up :lol

TJ89Accord
04-13-2003, 10:22 AM
Well you could still have the 3rd brake light in the rear window.

tim