PDA

View Full Version : What color???

88WhiteLX-i
04-13-2003, 06:26 PM
Iam getting some rust work done on my car and having her repainted once again. Last time I had her painted the same OEM white, Polar White, as she came from the factory with. But, this time I want to paint her a shade of white that is much brighter and cleaner than the frost white. I was thinking Taffeta White. any ideas guys?? Please have links or pics if you can!!! I need this quick because he's probably going to be done with the rust work soon and is going to ask me what shade of white. HELP!!!:werd:

Rosen99
04-16-2003, 06:12 AM
Just got mine done '00 Prelude White w/ a Pearl Clearcoat & its looks bad ass 24-7....I got everything done too..the moldings..mirrors...trim..mud flaps...everything.....i can send u some pix thru email if u want..lemme know....

jigga89SEi
04-16-2003, 06:17 AM
Hey rosen could u send me some pics also..........I'm painting my baby soon and I need a new idea.........The pattern I had turn out to be a dud when i photoshopped it..........so I'm looking at other options........I'd like to see it.............
[email protected]
[email protected]

Rosen99
04-16-2003, 07:03 AM
no prob....im @ work during the day so im not able to access my comp @ home w/ the pix but ull have them by 2nite or tomm. morning....

88WhiteLX-i
04-16-2003, 07:48 PM
I decided on painting my car Taffeta white. Iam getting everything painted white though. the black side moldings, mirrors. It's gonna look bad ass. I can't wait to see it.