PDA

View Full Version : se-i has 2probs

beez89se-i
04-13-2003, 11:27 PM
:wtf: my 89 se-i does the wierdest shit in the morning some mornings it will start up fine some morning it will crank but wont start i gave the a full tune up changed the starter and still bugging out i hve to crank for alittle while and then it will start. also got the transmission rebuild and had 2 bring it back twice the first time in first gear would shake then go ito gear. brought it back 2 the trans dude and now gears are slipping. also the car runs slugish. got the injectors cleaned and still runs the same. this is my second se-i my first one had 90,ooo miles was abullet stock i crashed it. this one is a fucking turtle. this one haves 156,000 miles on it. pleas help me!!!!!!!!:( :(

ACCORD EX
04-14-2003, 05:12 AM
about the cranking stuff ! i think it's ignition related ! does it crank slowly ! if it cranks ok !
so check spark , wires , coil , fuel filters ?

MIKE

Mike's89AccordLX
04-14-2003, 07:13 AM
Well you could sell me your front and rear sway bars and that might help. :) Yeah if it cranks the starter is ok so it's the coil, plugs, wires, and fuel filters.

beez89se-i
04-14-2003, 09:33 PM
found out what was wrong with se-i this morning car would not start for got fed up and pushed it to my mechanic found out it was my fuel pump thats y car would run slugish. p.s if i come across a parts sei iwill get both sway bars thanks for reply.

ACCORD EX
04-15-2003, 01:28 AM
damn ! i forgot to tell you about the fuel pump ! you should be hearing teh fuel pump sound when you turn on the ignition !

MIKE

XXFearThisXX
04-15-2003, 01:55 PM
whats it sound like when u turn on the fuel pump!?

ACCORD EX
04-15-2003, 03:01 PM
it's liek a ROBOT MOVING AN ARM ! :D :D really not joking ! or like you eject the a CD ROM ! :D

MIKE