PDA

View Full Version : NH car show/ possible meet?

cubert
04-14-2003, 04:30 PM
ok..i know too many people arent from around here but i figured id get this out there just in case someone didnt have anything else better to do. Right now there arent too many details but as they come up ill post more if people are interested. Right now a car show is being planeed to raise some cash for my auto class at school. Its gonna be cheap, probably a buck to get in and mabye 5ish to enter your car in contests and stuff. theres gonna be food and stuff there, and hopefully a pretty good amount of people. Right now its looking like mid-may, but like i said its still in the early planning stages. Kinda sounds corny but hey, figured theres nothing to lose by posting to see if anyones interested. Theres gonna be everything from accords to possibly even a t bucket that a kid i know is building up to a gmc cabalero. So im hoping it turns out decent. If anyone is possibly interested then either email me at [email protected] o my AIM screen name is xl pumaboob lx. Just talk to me at one of those if youre interested..if nobody is interested i understand completely though..lol

atom1414
10-16-2003, 07:06 AM
Im from vermont and Im interested to see this show, let me know where it is and Maybe ill come support you guys.