PDA

View Full Version : sponsorship

87Hybrid
04-14-2003, 07:29 PM
Estreme dimensions (http://www.extremedimensions.com/news.asp) is offering sponsorship for a 3gee in southern california. someone jump on this!

blazin3gen
04-14-2003, 08:24 PM
i know alot of people on this board who are from cali like me who have a better 3gee than me somebody take that up now!

crwa
04-14-2003, 09:32 PM
I would take that sponsorship in a second, but I live in Oregon, so I'm out of this sponsorship. If anyone hears of one in Oregon let me know, I know they'd take my car.

Gregs89AccordLxi
04-16-2003, 12:25 AM
im in cali, does your car need to be in mint condition?

87Hybrid
04-16-2003, 04:04 AM
Folow the link and ask the company that is offering it. They will probably want to see it first.

crwa
04-16-2003, 06:14 PM
If there doing a sponsorship I would assume they want a car in mint condition with some aftermarket work already done.

They are probably making a body kit or some kind of exterior parts, so they don't want a car they have to put money into just to get it up to par.

most sponsor want your car to be pretty much done off the batt. Weapon-r has a minium of work that has to be done- some of the things I remember are, custom paint, graphics, body kit, lowered, rims, all bolt ons, custom interior, and at least 5 of the products the company currently offers.

Sponsors are more work then they worth, but once you have them espically the big ones, your set for life, they will hook you up with anything and everything for cost or sometimes even free.

Damb I want a sponsor, all I need is my new rotors installed and new rear window trim and my car is done and ready for shows.... hummmm...maybe someone at the show will see my car and the potential there company could have for it.

87Hybrid
04-18-2003, 08:29 AM
This company makes body kits, they acually make a kit for the 84-87 CRX, the only company that does and it isnt a remake of an old shitty looking kit it is a nice one. With that said and everyone here wanting a body kit maybe someone can spend the time to get this going. I live too far away to do it.

It would be a shame to let this opertunity to get same aftermarket support for our car because some one didnt check it out.

A20A1
04-18-2003, 11:24 PM
Anyone wanna make this sticky ?.... maybe put it in the... in the um general or off topic section as well.

guaynabo89
04-19-2003, 11:50 AM
If they would be looking for a car in Florida I'd be all over it. Too bad its on the other side of the country.:sadwave:

Maydnaella
04-22-2003, 10:32 PM
hmm....I'm really curious about this.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
04-22-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Maydnaella
hmm....I'm really curious about this.

Aww You Found it!!! Now Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? WTH is Carmen Sandiego? :wave:

Maydnaella
04-23-2003, 05:48 PM
I sent them an email for more info. we'll see.. :)

87Hybrid
04-23-2003, 06:16 PM
Good luck I hope it is something like "We wanna use your car to make a prototype body kit and what else do you think would sell rell well great we will give you one of those too and I guess We sill paint your car for you for free as well."

Let us know what happens.

Maydnaella
04-23-2003, 10:53 PM
lol i'm hoping it's like that too. still haven't heard back

markmdz89hatch
04-24-2003, 05:31 AM
I gave 'em a call too. Even though I'm in CT, in the message I left I mentioned that I'd be able to let them keep the car as long as they needed to, and that I'd drive it out to them and go over anything that we needed to in person that day. That was the same day that you posted this, and I still have yet to get even a courtesy call back. Maybe I'll call again later today.

87Hybrid
04-24-2003, 05:13 PM
The site specifically asked for a 4door sedan.

A20A1
04-24-2003, 05:19 PM
4-door Sedans, hell yes! If they paint the kit to match... then Aella can be the car model. :D

Mike's89AccordLX
04-24-2003, 05:23 PM
Alright that decides it for me now. I will make a show/drag car. Well I suppose I could be sponsered for drag racing but I doubt I could do it with the 3G unless I do a huge motor swap. (got my new Dell today, and will get the camera in a few days now.)

Maydnaella
04-24-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by A20A1
4-door Sedans, hell yes! If they paint the kit to match... then Aella can be the car model. :D

My car can be the model or I can be a model for my car? lol
still nothing. :( I want details on this thing!

Gregs89AccordLxi
04-24-2003, 08:56 PM
I e-mailed them bout a week ago and i have not heard from them yet......:( that would be a nice photo shoot Maydnaella (u modeling for your car) -wink- -wink-

Gregs89AccordLxi
05-13-2003, 11:04 PM
Hey guys well i finally got a response and they said they would need my car for 3 to 4 weeks (ouch) also they said they would need my front bumper and rear bumper to make the molds. I would get a free body kit (not painted) out of the deal, what u guys think? should i go for it? damn 3-4 weeks is a looong time, but damn a free body kit.........

A20A1
05-13-2003, 11:50 PM
yes it's worth it...

Gregs89AccordLxi
05-13-2003, 11:58 PM
I e-mailed them and told them i wanna do it, i also sended them a pic of my car, if i should ask them anything else let me know. Im just worried not having a car for that long hopefully it doesnt take that long!

Blue Impact
05-14-2003, 07:56 AM
Hey guys, let's ask "wickedaccord" if he wants to take the offer. He's got one of the fastest 3G here afterall.

89AccordLvr
05-14-2003, 09:49 AM
someone needs to take the offer this will boost our chances of gettin a nice kit for sale and some other shit

Gregs89AccordLxi
05-14-2003, 10:14 AM
I am taking the offer but they take forever to respond!

AccordEpicenter
05-15-2003, 08:00 PM
damn i hate New York... i need to move to SO CAL... and it doesnt stop F'n raining here ... 8th straight day of RAIN

Gregs89AccordLxi
05-21-2003, 12:46 AM
Update:
Well guys i tried but got rejected.... They want a 3gee lowered with rims and in excellent condition, they dont really care whats under the hood. Someones gotta take this offer, they would need your car for 3 to 4 weeks and you get the prototype bodykit for free!!!

whatdahieu
05-21-2003, 08:43 AM
why does it have to be lowered with rims? I understand it has to be in mint condition but lowered with rims?!? Oh yeah extreme dimensions is not the only manufacturer of the 84-87 crx bodykit.
There is andys auto sport, house man auto sport and ground dynamics. But i really hope someone jumps on this the 3g accord community needs your help!

guaynabo89
05-21-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by whatdahieu
why does it have to be lowered with rims? I understand it has to be in mint condition but lowered with rims?!? Oh yeah extreme dimensions is not the only manufacturer of the 84-87 crx bodykit.
There is andys auto sport, house man auto sport and ground dynamics. But i really hope someone jumps on this the 3g accord community needs your help!

If they manufacture a bodykit its easier to sell if you have pics of the kit on a modified car rather than a stock one.

Picture how hard is it to picture how an erebuni kit will look on your car when the only picture it has is of a car at stock height with little wheels.

SOmeone better jump on this!

I think one of the mods should make this oppurtunity a sticky so all the members of this board notice it and pass the word around.

whatdahieu
05-21-2003, 09:09 AM
good point