PDA

View Full Version : Sightings Of My 3gee?

HondaBoy
04-15-2003, 07:29 PM
since my 3gee is in the body shop, i was thinking its gonna take some time to get it completly fixed right. well i went there yesterday and saw that the quarter panel was cut off and being preped for reinstallation. being that they will have to paint this part, im thinking that they wouldnt wanna drive it. but my grandma brought this up. she says she spotted my car on the street infront of the the restraunt she was at. she claims it was my car cuz it was the same color, and she says she knows it was it cuz she drove that car for years. i think she is full of shit because the quarter panel was put on and would have only had just been painted. now she wont say anymore about it. im guessing cuz she stuborn and old. shes like that. she will bring something important up and then end up not givings u all the facts. im gonna bug the shit outta her till she says if it had a crushed in side or if it didnt. this realy pisses me off cuz they said i woulnt be done till thursday or friday. now my car has some distinctive things about it. 1 is the sticker on the window, the blakc wheels in the front and aluminium ones in the back, tint and not to mention the big RED honda banner on the window. i just dont know but im callin first thing in the morning. and i cant believe she waited till late to tell me. if they were drivin it, im guessing its cuz they were doing a road test. the were going to straiten out the frame with some fancy laser machine and rework the suspension. this is also something the specialize in.

MrBen
04-15-2003, 07:42 PM
This is why you write down the mileage before you take it in. If there is excessive miles on there, you question them.

HondaBoy
04-15-2003, 07:49 PM
good idea. it was 88,2XX. so if its over 88,300 , im gonna ask em what they did. not to mention there was a FULL tank of gas when they took it. so if theres like half a tank left, im gonna get pissed. cuz i know damn well that car gets great gas mileage. if it was that much gas gone, they would have had to go like over 50 miles. i think.

HondaBoy
04-15-2003, 07:53 PM
ok they would have had to go about 137 miles with about 11 gallons in the tank originally. i rated it about 25mpg.

MrBen
04-15-2003, 07:53 PM
Good. If they wrote down the mileage on the invoice, you go out to your car the second you get it back and check the mileage. If it's way off, you get back in there and let them have it. Get whatever proof you need, hell, you could even take it to court if you had to! But I wouldnt do that, I'd demand a partial refund... or something that floats your boat.