PDA

View Full Version : Ps2

jigga89SEi
04-16-2003, 10:14 AM
I was just curious............those of u that have a PS2 in your car....plez post pics........I'm trying to get a good idea of where to put mine........I'm going to be installing it within the next month or so........I really appreciate any feedback............

jigga89SEi
04-17-2003, 09:01 AM
k i take it there's only a couple people with them............BUT I know u guys like to show off..........So come on stop being bashful........Post some damn PICS..................... :D :D

86hatchbackLXi
04-17-2003, 07:49 PM
http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=118815&page=4

i put it under my passenger seat. i had to get some different bolts to raise the seat up about 1/2 inch but it works really well. i also wired up the IR for the DVD player so its pretty sweet. im currently building a new housing so i can put the lcd up higher on the dash

kicker1_solo
11-12-2003, 09:08 PM
I'm in the same boat right now, have the oversized lcd screen that won't fit in my tape console and I'm trying to decide where to put my PS2. Anyone know if it will fit in the glovebox? I can't check until friday....

jigga89SEi
02-06-2004, 01:14 PM
For those of u running ps2 and screens and all that good stuff....Do you have a bigger aftermarket alternator or a capacitor?...Is it going to be needed?...I'm going to be using alot of power out of the lighter plug...My screen..Radar...Ps2...Is that going to be possible or to much power use?

lightbulblxi
02-06-2004, 02:45 PM
86hatchbacklxi-that looks fuckin great man! good job.

Glowin Smurff
04-02-2004, 07:01 PM
jigga - the solution is hardwiring, you can hardwire the inverter for the ps2 otherwise there's a way to 'modify' the ps2 to run from a 12v plug as well, but when i had my Ps2 and 5" in my GA, i had the inverter for the ps2 hardwired to my optima and the screen was aswell, i didn't have a spot fabricated for the ps2 yet, so i let it rest on the rear deck.... (i had this setup in my 89 Accord As well) i had the glove box chopped inside and had it in there. u don't need a bigger alt. or a cap. if u use it when ur cars running, u could use a cap if u plan on using it while the car is off, but probably just a waste of time. screen i had mounted on the shelf infront of the factory clock.