PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I have a 3Gee too.

xel
04-17-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey whatsup.

I've been reading this forum for a while now, and decided to become a member so i can post stuff like everyone.

3Gee Accords are kewl, and I'm getting mine soon, my dad has one and he is gonna give me his in like a month.

Ok my name is Richard, I'm 18 and I'm in Australia. There was a thread I read on here about anyone who is an Aussie on the forum to say hi. I didn't know there were so many.

Anyway the 3gee i will be getting is a Accord EX in Australia, is that like an LX? It's green/silver colour and brown interior, with nice tan'ish/brown seats. Most of the stuff in it are stocked, and I do not yet have pictures of it because I don't have a digital camera of a scanner to scan pictures.

Yeah, hi everyone. :wave:

SiR
04-17-2003, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the board! We are all be glad to help you when that time is needed.

ShawnS
04-17-2003, 09:22 PM
welcome aboard.
i think you will find this site is an awesome resource for everything you could ever need for your 3gee. it is one of the few forums on the net that doesn't have too much bullshit and lots of good content. just be preperd to spend ALOT of time here. i can't go a day without checking in....i feel like such a loser
anyways, welcome! :D :D :D

tozza6
04-19-2003, 11:19 PM
Welcome Mate - This is the best 3rd Gen Accord Page on the net - Enjoy It!!! I'm an Australian too - where u from?

ACCORD EX
04-20-2003, 05:41 AM
welcome aboard !
i have an Accord Ex too ! it's just like a LX but with A20A2 engine instead of A20A1 which means less emmision crap in the engine , different distributer and other minor differences !

MIKE

xel
04-21-2003, 06:05 AM
Im in Brisbane :flash: