PDA

View Full Version : do we get to drive one anothers cars?

Tref_LXI
04-18-2003, 02:00 AM
yeah just wanted to know what a meet is like, i have never been to one and plan on coming to one in the western us. Please go into detail on what has gone on in past 3geez meets, and if we get to drive one anothers cars and shit. Thanks

iiviasterp
04-18-2003, 06:17 AM
im sure there are alot of people like me that are extremely picky about their car and there is no way i would let anyone else drive my car but myself, maybe, and i stress MAYBE my girlfriend, and some close friends.....but meets are great, depending on the size, usually everyone meets up in a spot, chills for awhile, bullshit, go out and cruise, possibly a cook out, maybe some racing, stuff like that......oh and cant forget lots of pictures!

bobafett
04-18-2003, 09:56 AM
yeah at the meets i have been to sometimes we just chill in a parking lot for a couple hours and compare mods and cars, and then take some pics... bs some more and go get something to eat. other times we JUST stand around, and the last NW meet was at amber/my house, and we just hung around checked out cars, and played GT3 and ordered pizza! we were going to go to the late night drags but they were closed! :(

just a good ol time... plus its cool to put a face next to a name for all the people that help you out with your car! :)

Tref_LXI
04-20-2003, 03:37 AM
sounds like fun, i will probably start coming

dohc
04-20-2003, 07:06 AM
naw we dont let anyone drive our cars. meet is for showing off what you got and ish.