PDA

View Full Version : Problem encountered with putting my fog lights in...

Oz87Si
04-20-2003, 07:36 AM
Me and a mate were installing my fog lights today and had serious problems with finding a spot in the engine bay that led to the cabin where we could hook up to a fuse and to also put in the switch wire through. Fucking impossible to find a spot.

On his Civic, he used his clutch cable hole, the Accord is different in this respect for some reason. I think we're going to hook the line up to my glove box light....

Can someone please tell me an area in the engine bay that I can put the wire through to the cabin......

Thanks guys.

ALTERED4
04-20-2003, 01:01 PM
drill a hole somewhere along the firewall where you will drill through without hitting anything... use a grommet to protect the wire(s) from eventually being damaged...

ACCORD EX
04-20-2003, 01:34 PM
check this out !> this hole ( where i got my wire through ) goes straight above the gas pedal ! and i wouldn't recommend drilling in the firwall ( could cause rust later )

88WhiteLX-i
04-20-2003, 06:38 PM
That's where I put my wires through for my fog lights. Iam planning on replacing the fog lights I have, now I have to rip out all the old wiring. But that hole works fine for me.