PDA

View Full Version : can someone please help

iiviasterp
04-20-2003, 03:21 PM
im wondering if anyone on here has information on a member or ex-member on this board. his name(if hes still a member here) is eric2615, and his name is Eric Davila, he lives in new york city, and he is stealing 460 dollars from me. i sent him money to buy a xenon body kit off him awhile back, and i have been talking to him online, but all of a sudden he wont reply to my emails and now when i tried to send him another one today, it said that his account isnt accepting emails from my account. im pissed cause i trusted this asshole with my money(fuck ive met the kid in person at last years virginia meet and he seemed like a nice guy) and now all of a sudden he stiffs me.......so if anyone can give me any information or advice on how to get my money back.....it would be greatly appriciated.........

ACCORD EX
04-21-2003, 05:12 AM
yeah i remember him ! he suddenly stopped posting here !
don't you have his phone number ?

MIKE

iiviasterp
04-21-2003, 06:04 AM
no thats the one thing i dont have, i found his address after i made the post.....but i cant find his number anywhere

markmdz89hatch
04-21-2003, 08:32 AM
Just PM Mike (‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›) his addy. He lives in the city too. He might "take care" of this situation for ya' .... (right Mikey).
;)

J/k, but seriously man that blows. Dude, hit me up on PM, I might be able to help you out.