PDA

View Full Version : my accord wit my brother integra

89AccordLvr
04-20-2003, 03:50 PM
here's couple pics i got right now wit my black hatchback but right now most of them is my brother integra. Tell me what u think of both and rate them also on the cardomain. Thanks

here you go:

www.cardomain.com/id/fabstercv316

original2k
04-20-2003, 04:09 PM
your accord is nice, but that teg is stealing the show!!!

Coroncho80
04-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Nice teg! but, what is up with the dual mufflers?

What kind of CAI is that on your bro's car?

89AccordLvr
04-20-2003, 05:11 PM
u dont like the dual mufflers , he got the cai on ebay the ones that are alwayz low on price i think its aem style it good though the pipe never gets to hot and sucks good air.

wikkedv15
04-20-2003, 05:37 PM
YO FROM EXPERIENCE.. OF HEARING THAT CAR COME OUTTA SCHOOL.. those of u who dont like dual exhaust.. will love the sound of his teggy.. it sounds so nice.. when i first saw it sitting in the school traffic i was like ehhh... dual cans.. most sound like a mean weed wacker.. but he hauls ass 9/10 everytime outta school so ya.. nice sound.. lol 89accordlvr u dont know me.. but um .. do u go to gateway.. or something? becuz ur bro is always picking someone up .. so im wondering if it was you..??
well if u have aol or something hit me up
[email protected]

wikkedv15
04-20-2003, 05:39 PM
lol ur bro can tell em.. afterschool its crazyness.. most of the students have something worthy of racing.. lol of course there is the occational rice cars but you can over look those. lol

89AccordLvr
04-20-2003, 05:56 PM
iight yea i go to gateway i just dont drive my car cuz i dont have my license yet and im in 10th grade i only got my permit. that's my bro pickin me up all time. he said thanx for the comments on the exhaust. as for coronho80 he said he went wit the duals cuz of the stage 4 turbo he's gonna slap on in couple years. i sent you an email wikkedv15

original2k
04-20-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
Nice teg! but, what is up with the dual mufflers?

What kind of CAI is that on your bro's car?

i like the dual muffler look, but then again i think his mufflers maybe too big, but overall it looks sweet on his car

Morpheus
04-20-2003, 06:14 PM
If it's rice the mufflers are never too big.

Both cars look nice.

89AccordLvr
04-21-2003, 08:06 AM
thanks for everyones comments so far keep it comin

Coroncho80
04-21-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordLvr
as for coronho80 he said he went wit the duals cuz of the stage 4 turbo he's gonna slap on in couple years

Now, that is better. I just see it like this; we all know that is a 4 cylinder and putting a dual muffler is like saying " Yeah! I got balls and my 4 cylinder will kick your ass!" and in reality, we all know that, that is not gonna happen. If he is going for looks then that is Ok, its his car and he can do whatever he wants. I kind of like the look and thought about putting it on my car, but nawwwww.

Overall, the car looks pretty nice. Tell him to take some more pics of the engine and interior.

Thanx! :wave:

89AccordLvr
04-21-2003, 01:22 PM
we will get more pics soon

carlessNcareless
04-21-2003, 03:40 PM
i think the dual mufflers look fine, every1 needs to stop criticizing other peoples dman cars, theres much more important shit then bashing on some1 elses taste, i considered doing it on my g2 teg, hell i bout to 5zigen fireball mufflers and the y pipe, but i lost my job and couldnt afford to hook it up, yall have some dman respect and a little less free spirited opinions

Coroncho80
04-21-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by carlessNcareless
i think the dual mufflers look fine, every1 needs to stop criticizing other peoples dman cars, theres much more important shit then bashing on some1 elses taste, i considered doing it on my g2 teg, hell i bout to 5zigen fireball mufflers and the y pipe, but i lost my job and couldnt afford to hook it up, yall have some dman respect and a little less free spirited opinions

Well, I can express my opinions any time I want and if you dont like it, dont read them or ignor them! :flip: People gotta be able to take positive and negative critizism. If you don't like that, then

DON'T POST YOUR PICS ON THE WEB!

89AccordLvr
04-21-2003, 05:45 PM
i personally think any critisism is good critisism so someone can know what they really think, if everyone just says good positive comments then i will think their not bein real so keep it comin good or bad say what u gotta say i want to know.

wikkedv15
04-21-2003, 06:24 PM
good point^^^ ya man.. seeing how fabs brother.. is in the army and all.. lol we will definetly see that thing turboed.. soon enough.. hehhee cant wait..

carlessNcareless
04-21-2003, 06:51 PM
havent u ever heard the quote : if you cant say something nice, thenshut your fucking mouth

Coroncho80
04-21-2003, 07:24 PM
havent u ever heard the quote : if you cant say something nice, thenshut your fucking mouth

Nope, I've heard that if you don't like something, let the other person know how you feel. That way, the other person can alway view both sides of the coin. I think its better if we can share our thoughts and criticize it among us than to let other ppl that hate you or dont like you say something bad about your wheels.

I think his car looks danm good. But just because I'm not diggin' his dual mufflers, doesn't mean that his car a bad looking ride.

And as for you telling me to shut my fucking mouth ............. :flip:

Danm newbies! :lol

carlessNcareless
04-21-2003, 08:28 PM
haha, even though ive been on the 3 3geez message boards since april 2k1, it saying may 2k2 still beats yur september, newb? i think not, after seeing your ghetto ass accord, i canbt wait to see how you fuck up your integra

Coroncho80
04-22-2003, 12:05 PM
after seeing your ghetto ass accord, i canbt wait to see how you fuck up your integra

hahahaha can somebody say something about this! I just can't type anything right now.......... This guy cracks me the hell up! hahahaha :lol :lol GHETTO ASS ACCORD! :lol hahahaha

Nice one dude! ;)

Ok, can we see some pics of your car!? I really gotta see that hahaha!

wikkedv15
04-22-2003, 12:12 PM
lol ive only been on this board.. wha? a few months? and i can back up ronchy.. his accord was not ghetto.. and his integra.. as is looks bad ass.. lol what do u have to show for urself???
i mean im not dissing anyones car or anything but for u to say that ronchys car was ghetto.. hahaha.. good one.. that gave me a laugh..
ur prob just mad bcuz his teggy can beat u..
OOPPPSSS.. I DIDNT SAY THAT..
i got ur back coroncho80

wikkedv15
04-22-2003, 12:15 PM
ohh..
and for callin his Se-i ghetto.. and sayin shit bout his new teggy
:flip: :flipa: :flip: :flipa: :flip: :flipa: :flip::
:werd:

Coroncho80
04-22-2003, 12:27 PM
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Yo, this guy has to have like a 2003 M3 or something or have the baddest teg out there, to say that my Sei was gettho. Hahahaha funny dude! :D

But I only got one question, what did upset you bro? was it the fact that I disagree with you or the fact that I called you a newbie? because as far as I know, you were the one telling me to " Shut my fucking mouth" or something like that. Hmmmmmmmmm, Danm newbies! :flip: hahaha

PS: wikkedv15 good looking out bro. :D

Coroncho80
04-22-2003, 12:29 PM
*** Edit: Never mind, I just checked his profile and noticed the following ......... March 14, 1985 for his birthday ******

................ I Rest my case! :lol

wikkedv15
04-22-2003, 12:35 PM
HEY HEY RONCHY EASY.. IM STILL CLASSIFIED AS A NEWB.. AND DEC 22 1987.. SO YA.. LOL..
HAHAHAH.. IM STILL 6'2 BWHAHAHHAH funny shit

wikkedv15
04-22-2003, 12:36 PM
OH SHIT IT CHANGED TO DX USER!!! SWEET.. I RETRACT MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT ABOUT THE NEWBIE THING.. BUT STILL.. DEC 22 1987 ... . lol.. ya ya im young.. w.e

blazin3gen
04-22-2003, 12:47 PM
Damnit how did i miss this AHEM, where to start carlessNcareless your SN says it all i could CARE LESS about your Opinions :flip: ahaha you saying Raunches SE-I was GHETTO WTF you must need your vision check cuz u are a blind mofo And for him fucking up his teg ugh my last statement solves the problem you are a blind mofo

wikkedv15
04-22-2003, 12:53 PM
haha STEVIE WONDER jr..
ROFLMAO.. bwhaahahaha
no offense to stevie.. we all know he da man..

wikkedv15
04-22-2003, 01:06 PM
lol i guess someone looked this thread ey?

88LXiHB
04-23-2003, 04:04 AM
IF he is going turbo, then two things:

1. Dual exhaust is STILL a little excesive...What are the piping dementions?

2. Ractive is not known for performance (i.e. they suck) does he plan on getting better flowing mufflers soon?

89AccordLvr
04-23-2003, 07:04 AM
he runnin 2 1/4 str8 pipe from da catback, after next year cat will be removed for a str8 pipe all da way thru wit a performance header and lots and lots of goodies for engine upgrade too much too list when he gets back from korea ill keep u posted, and as far as ractive mufflers he is satisfied wit them they gove pretty good flow just not alot of people like em but he says it is flowin good and sounds good 2

88LXiHB
04-23-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by 89AccordLvr
he runnin 2 1/4 str8 pipe from da catback, after next year cat will be removed for a str8 pipe all da way thru wit a performance header and lots and lots of goodies for engine upgrade too much too list when he gets back from korea ill keep u posted, and as far as ractive mufflers he is satisfied wit them they gove pretty good flow just not alot of people like em but he says it is flowin good and sounds good 2

If he likes them then thats cool, but he'd be suprised at how much difference an actual PERFORMANCE muffler will make (maybe not so much while he's NA) If I get bored, maybe I'll type up all the pros and cons, and other shit I'm talking about, and show him the light...;)

SiR
04-24-2003, 06:44 AM
Sweet rides you and your brother have, but you know I gotta like the hatch better!!!
Are you guys going to the Hot Import Nights at the Orange County Convention Center on June 14? I was thinking of a meet there cuz the Miami one isnt till Dec. 13.

89AccordLvr
04-24-2003, 05:30 PM
ill be down for a meet june 14 in orlando but only my hatch will go because my brother will cancel out the insurance for his teg since he leavin for korea so the teg will just sit at my house for bout a year

babboyyawdie
05-03-2003, 08:40 PM
carelessncareless you must be sucking 89accordlvrs dick for u to get so mad.

wikkedv15
05-04-2003, 06:01 PM
ahhahaa lol
i cant believe u brought this thread back up..
u just wanna piss someone off ey?
as long as it doesnt get u in trouble wit the admins..
ROCK ON
lol

Justin86
05-04-2003, 09:33 PM
Whoa those be some fighting words. As for the dual exhaust I thing it is not to bad as long it dosen't sound like a ricers fart can. I would only do duals if I was making a shit load of hp.