PDA

View Full Version : Corner lights method

Shifty
04-22-2003, 03:42 AM
Hey dere i was just told by a friend a way to get clear corners ! you put petrol on'em ! orange to white :D, it has been tested on a silvia i think im gonna be trying this method possiblely tomorrow or when i got spare time. Has anyone heard of it? or tried it? :P

bradccool
04-22-2003, 03:46 AM
I think the actual platic is colored........its not on the outiside.......I could be wrong tho........but give it a shot maybe it will work........aircraft paint remover will probably work better tho.....u can get it from autozone for like 4$ just dont get it on ur hands......its the strongest shit I have ever seen!

Shifty
04-22-2003, 03:55 AM
Icky !! damn well i dont think i'll try dat potent stuff.. petrol well do fine.. maybe i'll jus steal some from the lawnmower or somethn

xbi0s
04-22-2003, 05:59 AM
If that would work that'd be pimp -- Somehow I dont think its that easy

markmdz89hatch
04-22-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by bradccool
I think the actual platic is colored........its not on the outiside.......I could be wrong tho........but give it a shot maybe it will work........aircraft paint remover will probably work better tho.....u can get it from autozone for like 4$ just dont get it on ur hands......its the strongest shit I have ever seen!

whoa... not a good idea. That aircraft shit will eat that plastic right up. Trust me, it's been done before. (I know I'm dumb, but there's something to be said for experimenting.)

(side note: I stripped down my Opel GT with that shit, and didn't think I needed the gloves. Within 2 min. of getting that shit all over my hands, with the sun beating down on it, my skin started to bubble. Not cool. Went inside, scrubbed, medicated, bandaged up, and threw on some gloves and kept going on the project. The next few weeks involved pain, and itching from the healing chemical burns.)

Shifty
04-22-2003, 04:00 PM
JESUS !! dats like pouring acid all over urself, but yah thanks for the tip (mental note- stay away from aircraft paint remover)

Tref_LXI
04-25-2003, 12:20 AM
LOL im sorry dude, thats really fucked up. Your hands started to bubble, jesus christ I would have shit a brick.

cdscowboy
04-25-2003, 12:54 AM
yes...bubblage of the hands is not a good sign...

Shifty
05-16-2003, 06:36 PM
hey fellas i tried it out.. did'nt work :P