PDA

View Full Version : Lesson #1...NEVER PISS OFF UR GIRLFRIEND!!!

Rosen99
04-22-2003, 11:12 AM
Ok....ive decided to share my pain w/ the rest of u guys cuz no one else seems to understand the 'pain' im going through at this moment. First let me lay down a backdrop to this story. I recently purchased the full Ingall Camer Kits for my '89 Accord Lxi and got them installed couple weeks ago..while in the shop...my mechanic ( who by the way is an old family friend so I truly trust him) informs me that both of my Front Upper Control Arms need to be replaced along with all ball join/ bearing thingees on all four wheels. Total Price Tag came to a little over $1000 for everything...amy seem a little pricy but bear with me for a sec....

My Girlfriend & I had ..note the "HAD" part...been together for a little over a year....and I made the stupid mistake of sleeping wit someone else and getting caught this past weekend...only i didnt know about it....needless to say she found out and got a little mad....& when i mean a little mad...i mean the BITCH WENT PSYCHO....and im talking a baseball-bat-to-the-car 'ala' Barbershop CRAZY! She was at it for a good five minutes before I finally heard my alram going off and ran outside to calm her down...but the damage had already been done....its amazing how long five minutes is and what one can accomplish in such a short period of time.

She got so creative as to pop open my hood and systematically rip out the lines and hoses w/ a crow bar (which I kept in my trunk)...paint job scratched to oblivion..rims scratched to nothing..exhaust bent in..all windows smashed & broken off...dents galore..2 tires slashed....Body Kit cracked in about 1 Gazillion places....she really did quite a good job

So its gone...the dream has faded into a nighmare and the vision of what once was is now a ghastly reality of what now is.....I never pressed charges against her seeing as how it was my fault...however...her insurance is picking up the tab & they are trying to refuse paying for all my aftermarket parts installed on the vehicle....

This just goes to show guys that CHEATING IS BAD...DONT DO IT..& if ur gonna do it..DONT GET CAUGHT

Sabz5150
04-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Rosen99
This just goes to show guys that CHEATING IS BAD...DONT DO IT.

I could have told ya that and save you quite a bit of trouble. Being one who has been cheated on in the past, I can understand why she's pissed. Doing that to your car however... that's a crime punishable by DEATH.

AccordEpicenter
04-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Yeah, my gf is very jealous and if i slept with sombody shed try and kill me, i know shed get violent... so I dont cheat... and neither should u unless shes just a stupid ho or youre asking for trouble

1989 DX R
04-22-2003, 12:28 PM
She's a smart woman, if I was a girl, I'd have fucking ripped your balls off...then smashed the shit outta your car. You deserved it.

Haolerot
04-22-2003, 12:38 PM
:flip: Good for you asshole :flip:

Scorpion88LX
04-22-2003, 12:40 PM
i don't know about that what would happen if she cheated on you. you would probably just yell at her and break it off maybe even forgive her and keep on going. but when you cheat on a women it is socially accepted that she can bitch at you beat on you and break your shit. that is a huge double standard.

ACCORD EX
04-22-2003, 02:31 PM
LESSON # 2
always keep your nice things away from mad people ! :D

MIKE

crwa
04-22-2003, 03:14 PM
I've been with my GF your like 16 months, and I know she wounded do that to my car if I cheated or her, I mean she knows i love my car and god forbid I spend equal time with both, but she would just be really pissed and not talk to me for awhile, but I feel so bad that that happend to you, you didn't deserve that, and neither did the car, if my girlfriend cheated on me I wouldn't fuck up her car, she must hav been really mad and the first thing she say was your car, maybe it was prettier then her, so she got jealous.

i can understand cheating, but not fucking up a guys car, but now that she has done it, it might happend again, so be careful, this is just one more example of why a car should be kept in the garage.

If she was my gf and did that, I'd probably crack her with the bat a few times.

So I hope you get your car put together, and the insurance probably won't cover the aftermarket stuff, they will reimburce you for the value of the stock parts, and thats it, unless you want aftermarket parts covered and you will have to pay an ungodly amount, I talked to my insurance guy about doing it with my car, and insurnace came out to be $1237 a month, for that price I'd steal my own car and get the money and then put the value back into it and not tel anyone.

cdscowboy
04-22-2003, 03:43 PM
Well, let me start off by saying YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON FOR CHEATING. YOU WILL ALWAYS GET CAUGHT. dipshit...
That said, assaulting your car wasn't right for her to do. Isn't that illegal somehow?? Like destruction of property or something? You could just threaten it to her, let her know you mean business. You wouldn't have to actually follow through with it, but shit, seriously...what a bitch!!! Damn psycho if you ask me. I've heard of girls getting mad and doing shit like that, but thought it was primarily in the movies. She's nuts dude...you're better off w/o her! Just let her know you're pissed about the car, even if you don't take any action. That's fuckin horseshit!!

Sorry for my cussing...sometimes I get riled up:rant:!!

cubert
04-22-2003, 04:07 PM
Out of all the girls i know..there is only one that i can trust not to completely flip out if i do something retarded...and it isnt my girlfriend, but my best friend. Yea that sounds kinda sucky...but in a way it kinda keeps me in line :D

bobafett
04-22-2003, 04:25 PM
wow thats wild!!

do you have pics on here? cause from your sig you accord seems really nice! :( :( :( :( shame it had to go down like that!

anyway i guess its a lesson learned, and i am willing to bet u wont be cheating again anytime soon. :)

but im sorry for your GF and i am sorry for your car!

ps. if i ever did something like that i am sure my shit would get damaged! hehe

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
04-22-2003, 04:41 PM
Aww.. How about calling the cops? Dat should have been ur first move.. Not sound like an asshole, but I can tell your a P*ssy.. I have never had a girl do some shit like that to me.. Cause if she did , I would beat the living shit out of her so bad her parent wont even recongnize her.. This means your G/f is has no respect for you.. She is not even scared of you.. Shit I have facked other girls before, while being involved.. If they asked. I say yeah. WTF.. I even facked a pair of sisters. not at the same time.. seperate ocassions.. I remember in 01 my ex tried to throw my deck out of the window while I was driving.. Shit I stopped the car, Got out punched her in the face a few times and her brother did not do anything.. and he was right there next to her.. He actually took my side.. So either call the cops and beat shit out of her..Later Herb!

markmdz89hatch
04-22-2003, 05:44 PM
Mike,
I really hope that you're just joking around bro b/c that's some foul shit right there.

Here's where I gotta say you've gone too far. If there was a line to be drawn, you took a fucking flying leap over it. Dude, you're not a small guy, you can definitly do some damage if provoked, but noone, and I repeat no one j's a chic in the face, or anywhere for that matter. Don't care what anyone says, unless the bitch got a gun pointed at you, or a big ass knife, or they threaten your life in any way, there's no need to beat on any chic. A little respect please. Respect is earned with respect, not forced through fear.

Rosen,
now dude, cheating on the chic, that's not cool. Not cool at all. If you've been with her over a year, you obviously know that she's capable of flying off the handle like that. Not that that makes what she did right either. You cheated, you obviously didn't really care about her, and she obviously didn't care about you or your feelings either. I'll never cheat on a chic. However, although it doesn't make it justified, or any more acceptable, sometimes some things happen that you wish you could take back. Not b/c it'll piss them off, but b/c you really regret it, and wish it would not have happened. If anything questionable ever happened with another chic while I was in a relationship, I'd have to be straight with my girl. The first person she'd hear anything of cheating from would be me. It's not being that I'm whipped, or anything like that, it's about respect. I don't think what she did was right, in fact it's VERY wrong, but you provoked her with something pretty bad yourself.

Just my $.02

shepherd79
04-22-2003, 05:46 PM
i would take her to a court and get the money to fix the car

pimp86LX
04-22-2003, 05:46 PM
Lesson # 2. Don't date a psyco

I can't say I have any sympathy for ya, but that doesn't justify what she did. Press charges, get soem $$ and fix your car

em_
04-22-2003, 07:17 PM
IF my girlfrien would do that to my car she would get her face vandalized worst than Baghdad dude

if anyone touches my car in a mean way he's done with me and in pain

88 Accord DX
04-22-2003, 07:45 PM
all i can say is you deserve it JACKASS...

guys who cheat on girls should have on testicle removed. they will either learn their lesson or be very unsociable for the rest of their lives.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
04-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Hey Hey.. Girls cheat also... So stop down on the guy hard! He probably a young kid anyways.. ( did not check his profile).... We all get upset, but as for me going around destroying ppl's property.. That's just dumb.. But I would kick ass if I needed too...

SiR
04-23-2003, 05:35 AM
Sorry to here that about you car and your ex g/f. Always expect the worst when it comes to girls, plan on it. We all should learn from our mistakes that me made in the past and move on.

88 Accord DX
04-23-2003, 08:29 AM
well girls that cheat on guys shoudl have one breast removed each time then.

87accordHB
04-23-2003, 08:37 AM
"Dont Get It Twisted...."

1989 Accord Lxi Coupe....130,000 miles!!!.....16" KMC's wrapped in Toyo 40's...Eurolite Neon White Under-Body Kit & washer lights....Custom '00 Prelude White w/ Pearl Clearcoat Paint Job...All dents & dings removed...Shaved Antennae...Matrix Conversion Headlights....Weapon R Intake....OBX-R Exhaust....
ALL TRASHED BY DEMENTED FEMALE. she shoulda just burned the damn thing to a chrisp. hope the 3g God doesnt get pissed for me saying that. :flipa:

mike..........from what i read, it seems as tho you have no respect for the other sex. no matter what, you just dont get a girl. its an unwrittin rule. now if she came at you with a knife or gun, push her ass down or somthing but never raise a fist at a chic. You just bring your self down to there level when you do that so i guess that would make you a woman. women=pussy. but hey, thats just my thought....but whatever floats your boat.

mark.......you got a good head on your shoulders. i must agree, to be with this girl for over a yr and him just cheat on her, he practacly said "Your old news, I want something different...fuck off"

Ive had the opportunity to cheat on my girl with a few other chics, but i think to my self, i know what i got back at home is waiting for me, willing to do anything for me, and loves me, and free sex when ever i want some :).....but i can put it like this, when you have that chance, think to yourself "Why trade Platinum for Copper?!?!?" thats what i tell my self. Make any sense?
I hope what ever that whatever the out come is, you learned a good lesson. but i also hope everything turns out well for you. Dueze...

goldyaccord
04-23-2003, 09:39 AM
Rosen,

You come on here sharing the pain? yes it's true for the car but as for cheating..... NO NO NO that's where YOU fucked up. You dont cheat.. if you cheat, your dead.. think of it this way...

if I cheated on MY ex... There would be hell to pay becuase I know what she's capable. now, if that damn woman cheated.. I'd just call it off and leave. MY ex did it to me. I however made the mistake of staying around. and she did it again and again. I finally came to my senses and left.

I personally am glad you got beat up on it. becuase being cheated on is DEFINATLY not a cool thing. It hurts and cuts deeeeeeeeeeeeeep. so bad that it's never the same again you cant trust anymore. Alot of our fights aftwards had mostly to do with her doing something.... and that she wouldnt be doing something stupid.

Good luck on getting your car fixed again. I sure hope you learned your lesson.

Rngray5
04-23-2003, 10:30 AM
having had someone cheat on me i agree it cuts deep, but that is still no justification to destroy someones car. had i cheated on my ex ( even while she was cheating on me) she probably would have done something very similar. it is a double standard that women get to smash the guys stuff but guys have to suck it up and walk away when they cheat on us. (except for mike apparently who will just punch them)

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
04-23-2003, 10:41 AM
I have never had a girl cheat on me or actually brake my stuff..Rule#1 Treat them like prostitutes..#2 Never tell them u love them , cause they will fack u over..#3 Stop lying. because the same dudes that are bashing me for kicking anybody's ass are the same dudes that make their special gal swallow their cum.. There is nothing better in this world, that shows how much we respect women when we have them gaging on cocks!

pimp86LX
04-23-2003, 11:15 AM
wow i actually pity you

markmdz89hatch
04-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
I have never had a girl cheat on me or actually brake my stuff..

How would you know, you're not close to them, b/c I mean after all you just:

Rule#1 Treat them like prostitutes..

.#2 Never tell them u love them , cause they will fack u over.
Why not tell them you love 'me if you really do, life is all about chances, take some. Just know that not everything turns out in ur favor, and be man enough to he honest to yourself, and take risks.

#3 Stop lying. because the same dudes that are bashing me for kicking anybody's ass are the same dudes that make their special gal swallow their cum..
They do what they want, if THEY wanna got there, just enjoy. Don't make 'em do anything. I haven't had to ask for or demand anything, it is what it is.

There is nothing better in this world, that shows how much we respect women when we have them gaging on cocks!

So I guess I'm lucky then b/c there are girls out there, respectable good girls that just wanna have fun sometimes, and... holy shit can you believe it... ...some actually enjoy that! You don't like eating at the Y, I know I do. Think about it, it's the same thing, just switch the sexes.

Mikey Mike, dude, we've talked quite a bit, I'd consider us friends, but I catch you bust a chic in the teeth, and you'll be short a few of your own very shortly after that. It's just a respect thing ya know. I know ur just fool'n with what ur sayin', but I still gotta speak my side u know...

Blue Impact
04-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ACCORD EX
LESSON # 2
always keep your nice things away from mad people ! :D

MIKE

:lol , but true...

cubert
04-23-2003, 12:45 PM
i would definetly have to side with mark on this one. Even though she completely exploded and destroyed the car..you still dont go after a chick. If she does something to piss you off there are also ways to get back at them without beating the shit out of them. For example..fuck with their minds. I dunno..i just dont see anything that would make me hit a girl. And as far as treating them like prostitutes and never telling them you love them...i dunno..i just couldnt live like that..like mark said..take some chances...lifes too short to live without chances....just my opinion...

markmdz89hatch
04-23-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by 88potacomobilelxi
i would definetly have to side with mark on this one. Even though she completely exploded and destroyed the car..you still dont go after a chick. If she does something to piss you off there are also ways to get back at them without beating the shit out of them. For example..fuck with their minds. I dunno..i just dont see anything that would make me hit a girl. And as far as treating them like prostitutes and never telling them you love them...i dunno..i just couldnt live like that..like mark said..take some chances...lifes too short to live without chances....just my opinion...

or just get the chic you cheated with to go after the x-chic. cat-fights are some good entertainment, and perfectly legal in my book. ;) :D j/k

87accordHB
04-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Mike, i havent got a chance to really get to know you yet, and i hope with my input, i dont fuck up that chance, but man, who raised you up? Hitler, except not againt jews but again females?!?!? it sounds like it? You have no respect for ladies do you?

I believe everyone takes marks side. I do.

I repect my fiance with the upmost respect, i dont care if ya'll call me whipped, maybe i am, but at least what i got with her is pure and true. Im not worried about her cheating on me and she feels the same way with me.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
04-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
[/color]
Mikey Mike, dude, we've talked quite a bit, I'd consider us friends, but I catch you bust a chic in the teeth, and you'll be short a few of your own very shortly after that. It's just a respect thing ya know. I know ur just fool'n with what ur sayin', but I still gotta speak my side u know... [/B]

[/color]

Mikey Mike, dude, we've talked quite a bit, I'd consider us friends, but I catch you bust a chic in the teeth, and you'll be short a few of your own very shortly after that. It's just a respect thing ya know. I know ur just fool'n with what ur sayin', but I still gotta speak my side u know... [/B]

It's kewl Dude..We have diffrent views on life.. I consider myself a pretty fair guy.. It takes something big to lite my fuse.. except stupidity.. Now that pisses me off.. I know I act silly on this board.. But it's just the internet..In person I am diffrent! Some of u have met me..I also believe in equal rights 50/50.. So if women want to be treated equaly, then I will treat them equaly.. Same goes for me.. So if somebody has a problem with me,
I would that they come and discuss it with me.. Not just go and trash my property..which is what she did.. Rosen is 21 or 22, so I am hoping she is of legal age.. and by doing that she is not acting her age.. As for me.. I don't go around punching women.. ruining other ppl property is just plain silly IMO..so if he cheated , she should just go her marry way.. But she wrecked his car and got away with it.. I don't about you, but I work pretty hard ( sarcastic ) for my money.. And I put as much as I can into my car..And for somebody to do that to my car... OMG.. gotta get back to w0rk.. :wave:

Morpheus
04-23-2003, 02:32 PM
wouldn't this be better in off-topic?

Anyway, that fuckin sux.

Talk about insane, you have to have some kind of mental problem to wreck a car like that.

Make her pay for it. Cheating is not worth wrecking anything (except a domestic.......j/k).

But you prolly shouldn't have cheated in the first place.

88' Accord Ltd
04-23-2003, 02:37 PM
IMO the whole cheating thing was wrong. But she had no right to do that to your car man! You should make her pay for some of it, if not all of it. Thats outta hand!

cubert
04-23-2003, 03:52 PM
or just get the chic you cheated with to go after the x-chic. cat-fights are some good entertainment, and perfectly legal in my book. ;) :D j/k

ive seen some pretty crazy chic fights man...teeth getting knocked out and stuff. heads getting slammed into the side of vans. Getting stomped down on the side of the road...id be afraid of some of them coming after me..lol

markmdz89hatch
04-23-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by 88' Accord Ltd
IMO the whole cheating thing was wrong. But she had no right to do that to your car man! You should make her pay for some of it, if not all of it. Thats outta hand!

couldn't have said that one better.

MIke, I hear where you're coming from man. I agree with you on that post. Like someone else said here, don't wanna make any enemies, we both know eachother, we've met at the meet, and talked quite a bit. Like I said, I do consider us friends still. We don't really have different views, but we each hit the internet with opposite extremes of the spectrum. It's all good.

87accordHB
04-23-2003, 05:31 PM
ahem to this matter, so i think you should make a poll Rossen.....#1 Make crazy ex pay for damage
#2-Kick her ass
#3-or just charge it to the game and forget it.

speaking of meets, there needs to be on near Dallas or Longview!

Coroncho80
04-29-2003, 06:55 PM
Holly shit, I just hate it when I'm off work. I always miss all the action. :mad:

Ok, let start with a brief history of myself

:: getting ready to be like Mark, typing long ass articles! ::

As most of you know, I'm married to a beautiful girl and I love her to death but as a sexy hispanic guy that I am ( waiting for some really harsh comments about this last statement :D), the temptetion of cheating is always there. There are sooooo many hot girls out there but Loves always wins over me.

What that girl did to that guy was "WRONG!" in my mind, I would of killed her, rape her, choke her to death and burn her alive; if that would of happened to me. But in reality, is just moraly wrong to even think about hitting a girl. I would never and have never hit a girl and a female in my life ( well, except my little sis when we were yourger, hehehe). I see it like this, if you cheat on your girl and she catches you, deal with the consequences BUT the girl should deal with you and only you. Not your car, not your properties or anything like that. That is just wrong, because if you do that to her, you're fucked!

Now, its MATT's turn ( and Yeah I fucking call him "MATT!"):

Dude, you're a fucking perverted, psycho, loco, very loco guy! Would you do that to your girl for real? I mean, in reality, I would be very, very upset if my girl did that to me, but even then, I would never touch one hair of her head. That is just wrong bro. That just proves me that "YOU'RE GAY!" you must of had some bad experiences with girls previously and now you think that they're all the same. Bro, I've been there done that and let me tell you that, that is not the right way of looking at girls ( for those heterosexual guys). Dude, I've met you in person too and we talk all the time and fuck around in the web, but those were some cold ass thoughts against a girl.

Mark: You're gay too bro! you sound too sensitive. But I must agree with you on this one. Girls are girls and we gotta love them for what they are. But at the same time, they should not act that violent.

As yall know, I wasn't even thinking when I wrote all this. I just wanted to say something and get some action going on here :D

and MR. 2.2 killa ............. You're going down this summer! :flip:

:lol :lol :lol

markmdz89hatch
04-29-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80

Mark: You're gay too bro! you sound too sensitive.

yeah, let's ask ur wife for a second opinion on that one.

PS> do me a favor and tell her I said thanks for last night too.

j/k, but yeah man, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not all macho when I'm with a girl for a long time. I kinda lose that. Oh well, Gay? nah, that's just not my bag baby.... ....so get away from my ass.

87accordDxRocFosStyl
04-29-2003, 10:33 PM
Holy cow, this is a touchy subject, with that said I have a little serinade for ya..................

A lady is a lady and will be treated as such until she hits, destroyes, defiles, keyes, batters, and other such destructive things toward you or the things/people you love then shes just another target.

Heard that from an 80 year drunken homeless guy when working as a telemarketer back in the day, kind of rings true in my ears but not sayin im gonna go bust some chicks head open or anything, just sayin if you are justified then revenge is in order.

That said id like to tell a story about revenge gone wrong..............

My buddys Sister and her friend went to the store late one night to get some munchies. The local asshole jock was there fuming about somethin, seen them going toward the store and chased them downm, they didnt see him until it was too late, he hit my buddys sister in the head with a punch and then kicked her friend, when they hit the ground he started kickin em. He said somethin about me and my buddy fuckin with his car and left them bloody in the parking lot. We got a call from another friend who worked at the store, he came outside to clean up carts for closing and seen em layin on the side walk. Before my buddy hung up from the call we were in the old Impala flying 100 miles an hour toward town. We got top the IGA just as the cops did. they told us to stay away from the guy but we told em fuck you and went and found him. Now you gotta understand this guys a black belt in Tae Kwan Doe, but so am I and he not only hurt my friends but he broke a code of honor we trained under. So I was pissed! We found him at his house outside workin on his Eclipse. He saw us comin and said ill call the cops if you set foot on my property. We strolled up to his garage and in 2 swift seconds he was swinging a hammer. The cop showed up in time to pull me and my buddy off his bleeding torso.

Now thw worst part of the story, me and my buddy went to Jail for a week and got alsorts of charges, battery, assault, negligent violence all this shit, we were up for two months in Juvi but it didnt stick because he was 18 and we were under age. We still did community service though. and got tickets in the sum of 400 buks each. For disturbin the peace. What did he get, hospital time and since he was a rich bastard with a good laswyer he got to keep his parents money regardless of the lawsuit, aint that a bitch.

smufguy
04-30-2003, 06:02 AM
dang. Im a lil late to the topic. But hell she hit u right where it hurt the most. You u gotta be kidding cheating on ur gf. Thats some low grade human act right there boy. I hope u learnt ur lesson, and i guess by ur reactions u did. That really sucks to be you right now buddy.

1988starter
04-30-2003, 05:55 PM
Sucks to be you

Cougar_chick_99
05-01-2003, 12:06 PM
Thats what I don't understand about people. If you arn't satisfied with the one you are with, then break up with them! Don't cheat on them b/c you'll only hurt them worse. You deserve it ass hole. You were in the wrong, and a little hint... when a guy cheats on a girl, the girl wants to hurt the guy in the worse way.. if the guy loves his car... thats the first thing she's going to go after.Now, I wouldn't have gone to the extent she did... that really is pshycotic. I would have broken just one thing or something... like scratched A rim or open his hood and break one thing... you know make it to where he CAN fix it and it would be drivable. But yea, I'd go along with pressing charges on her, even though you did a VERY bad thing, she should have stopped at ..... well ..... she should have stopped before it all b./c she just ruined your car... sue the bitch!

Alicia

Coroncho80
05-01-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Cougar_chick_99
Thats what I don't understand about people. If you arn't satisfied with the one you are with, then break up with them! Don't cheat on them b/c you'll only hurt them worse. You deserve it ass hole. You were in the wrong, and a little hint... when a guy cheats on a girl, the girl wants to hurt the guy in the worse way.. if the guy loves his car... thats the first thing she's going to go after.Now, I wouldn't have gone to the extent she did... that really is pshycotic. I would have broken just one thing or something... like scratched A rim or open his hood and break one thing... you know make it to where he CAN fix it and it would be drivable. But yea, I'd go along with pressing charges on her, even though you did a VERY bad thing, she should have stopped at ..... well ..... she should have stopped before it all b./c she just ruined your car... sue the bitch!

Alicia

hahahaha your reply started bad with the "You deserve it ass hole!" :lol but it finished pretty nice with the " Sue the Bitch!" comment! Nice Alicia :D

Cougar_chick_99
05-01-2003, 01:46 PM
well, in all respect she did take it just a tad too far... but I think he deserved it for cheating on her.... same goes for visa versa... if the girl cheats on a guy, she desearves what comin for her!

Alicia

Sabz5150
05-01-2003, 10:15 PM
:huh:

89cordlx
05-02-2003, 03:47 AM
hehe, people care to much about girlfriends.

Cougar_chick_99
05-02-2003, 01:35 PM
its losers that don't care about girlfriends that never have one ;)

Alicia

smufguy
05-03-2003, 09:03 AM
you care about them cause u say you love em. No wonder there are soo many guys and gurls out there just jumpin from one person to the other cause they never 'give a shit'.

Justin86
05-03-2003, 01:16 PM
First off I wouldn't date anybody that is cracy enough to try a stunt like that. Were you drunk at the time when you did? That should help your case a little bit but not too much. But causing major damage to a person car because they cheated on you is too way to far. If she thought she was being the bigger person by getting back at you, then she is dead wrong and even a bigger idiot they you Rossen. But yea like everyone else said sue the bitch.

JaVaSa84
05-03-2003, 03:08 PM
yo dat nigga ^ ( ) ^ is crazy yo! lol! his comments had me craccin' up. But seriously though a girl shouldn't be able to get away with doing that shit to a car. I know my first reaction would be to beat the shit outta her. That's just off instinct! And what he says is true. If you tell a girl that you love her that will fucc up everything. You must keep girls guessing at all times. Never let your feelings show. It is also true that if you treat a girl bad she will like you better. Bitches love niggaz with a little edge to them. Why do you think that good girls like bad guys? Sometimes you don't have to be violent to get things done. If a girl knows your character and knows that you ain't no pussy she wouldn't DARE do some shit like that. If she knows that you are gangsta and would beat the shit outta her she would just put herself in checc. To conclude, I would never hit the girl if I found out that she fucced up my car. However, if I came outside and she was in the act of doing that shit, my first instinct would be to bash her shit in. What that guy should do is get some other girls to jump her. That's the best thing to do in this situation.

LX-i Girl
05-03-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by bobafett

ps. if i ever did something like that i am sure my shit would get damaged! hehe

hehe you're soooo smart! you know me so well! lol but luckily i don't have anything to worry about :D

sorry to hear about your car man that really sux, but what you did was wrong and to her you deserved it...

Mike's89AccordLX
05-04-2003, 11:19 AM
Insurance company will not pay for aftermarket parts. It's not you fault that she messed up your car. I would take her to small claims court and get rid of her. Obviously if you felt the need to sleep with someone else you can't love her like you once did or what not. That will be the only way you will get your car back to normal.

OldSchoolSwap
05-07-2003, 12:49 PM
Mike,
I really hope that you're just joking around bro b/c that's some foul shit right there.

Here's where I gotta say you've gone too far. If there was a line to be drawn, you took a fucking flying leap over it. Dude, you're not a small guy, you can definitly do some damage if provoked, but noone, and I repeat no one j's a chic in the face, or anywhere for that matter. Don't care what anyone says, unless the bitch got a gun pointed at you, or a big ass knife, or they threaten your life in any way, there's no need to beat on any chic. A little respect please. Respect is earned with respect, not forced through fear.

I disagree with "do not hit a girl". As you said before, its all about respect. If a girl looses respect and is capable to raise her hand for other than a "slap" in the face and hits you with her fist!! thats where the line is drawn..... I will treat her with the same respect she is treating me. This is what i call SELF DEFENCE.
I've had these situations before and there is no other choice than to hold them down untill they calm down.... or Plan "B" (if plan "A" don't work)... Knock them sensless and faint them out! PERIOD!

Now, changing the topic a bit and going to the "cheating" issue. I do understand her anger and frustration. However the actions that she took only makes her look stupid and rediculus. I would have pride and walked away for ever. Or played him in the same way.

As for you, i would press charges and teach her a lesson, make her pay every dime. This is the reason most girls take advantage of what you like and destroys it. This is a famous problem that won't go away. If we don't take actions, this will keep going and going. This makes them feel as they are in control of the situation and your life.

If you cheated on her, this means that she is not worth it for you or don't have the time to take things serious. She needs to realize that you simply "don't give a shit" and if she wants something serious, she should look eslewhere, its that simple.
You decided to take a risk but failed to cover it up.

I still think that her actions were upserd and frankly.... unecesary. You should teach her a lesson wether she's stays with you or not. If not, she could do worst "stunts" in the future that can cause her life, so look at it as a favor that you are doing for her.

I think this is all i have to say for now....

markmdz89hatch
05-07-2003, 01:43 PM
I'd say you hit the nail right on the head Juan. Mad props!

SiR
05-07-2003, 10:46 PM
I'd say you hit the nail right on the head Juan. Mad props!

Thats experience talking there!

amalgumjoe
05-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Having been on both sides of that situation, being the cheatee and the cheater, I would say that you deserved something....but not what happened. My ex girl wouldn't do anything like that, now her mom on the other hand.......

Inabj2
05-28-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Rosen99
Ok....ive decided to share my pain w/ the rest of u guys cuz no one else seems to understand the 'pain' im going through at this moment. First let me lay down a backdrop to this story. I recently purchased the full Ingall Camer Kits for my '89 Accord Lxi and got them installed couple weeks ago..while in the shop...my mechanic ( who by the way is an old family friend so I truly trust him) informs me that both of my Front Upper Control Arms need to be replaced along with all ball join/ bearing thingees on all four wheels. Total Price Tag came to a little over $1000 for everything...amy seem a little pricy but bear with me for a sec....

My Girlfriend & I had ..note the "HAD" part...been together for a little over a year....and I made the stupid mistake of sleeping wit someone else and getting caught this past weekend...only i didnt know about it....needless to say she found out and got a little mad....& when i mean a little mad...i mean the BITCH WENT PSYCHO....and im talking a baseball-bat-to-the-car 'ala' Barbershop CRAZY! She was at it for a good five minutes before I finally heard my alram going off and ran outside to calm her down...but the damage had already been done....its amazing how long five minutes is and what one can accomplish in such a short period of time.

She got so creative as to pop open my hood and systematically rip out the lines and hoses w/ a crow bar (which I kept in my trunk)...paint job scratched to oblivion..rims scratched to nothing..exhaust bent in..all windows smashed & broken off...dents galore..2 tires slashed....Body Kit cracked in about 1 Gazillion places....she really did quite a good job

So its gone...the dream has faded into a nighmare and the vision of what once was is now a ghastly reality of what now is.....I never pressed charges against her seeing as how it was my fault...however...her insurance is picking up the tab & they are trying to refuse paying for all my aftermarket parts installed on the vehicle....

This just goes to show guys that CHEATING IS BAD...DONT DO IT..& if ur gonna do it..DONT GET CAUGHT

well that was stupid of her to do. Only thing stopping you from absolutely legally destroying her is your kindness. But yea youre an asshole that cheated so... Eh now youre feeling her pain.

iamvandemon
05-28-2003, 10:32 AM
destroyibg your car was totaly out of line for her... i mean HELL your only dating, your not f'n married to her.....

i would have never have even gone out to talk to her... i would have just called the cops and pressed charges to the fullest extent of the laww in every way.... including restraining order..

butt i'll tell you what ... that faggit that said he punched his girl in the face...?? what kind of a pussy are you...? thats all i have to say to the...

Inabj2
05-28-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Rngray5
having had someone cheat on me i agree it cuts deep, but that is still no justification to destroy someones car. had i cheated on my ex ( even while she was cheating on me) she probably would have done something very similar. it is a double standard that women get to smash the guys stuff but guys have to suck it up and walk away when they cheat on us. (except for mike apparently who will just punch them)

How about beating the living shit out of the guy she was cheating with in her pressence? is that wrong? And perhaps screwing her over in every legal way possible?

goldyaccord
05-28-2003, 11:40 AM
I would have broken just one thing or something... like scratched A rim or open his hood and break one thing... you know make it to where he CAN fix it and it would be drivable.
Alicia

You know, It's interesting, My ex broke my freaking alarm clock when she found out i just went to my Friend's house to visit. (Girl)
I never did anything. She lied about it and said she accidently stepped on it. How I found out she broke it on purpose, I was talking to her mom and I was on the topic about having to get a freaking special alarm again becuase i'm Hearing Impaired. She then said well, esther told me she was mad at you and broke the alarm on purpose. That fucking bitch!

I have no idea what would happen if i Had Cheated... My car and computer would be junk in no time. and she'd just raise hell.

T BuRniN dA StReEtZ
05-28-2003, 04:24 PM

Alicia

What she just said!!

jigga89SEi
05-28-2003, 06:19 PM
Wow.......this is the first time I looked at this post........ And there's to many replies for me to read.........All I got to say is I woulda whooped her ass ( don't get me wrong I'd never ever ever hit a woman) but atleast I woulda felt like that...........I prolly woulda pressed charges......thats just me though.....I'm shit man I don't care what u do to someone....she shoulda had someone kick your ass.....but.....THATS YOUR CAR MAN!!!!.........I'd have her jumped.....shit thats me though......I'm tellin you man.....i don't care what someone does to me I can heal and repay them later.......but thats my car man ..........

jigga89SEi
05-28-2003, 07:38 PM
After taking further interest in this post.......I decided to read what everyone had to say.........And since everyone is writing essays........I should write one too.......(this is also because of the lack of better things to do).........

First on the cheating topic........I think cheating is what u make of it.........
I have two girls we'll call them A and B so there is no incriminating evidence............I've known A for about 8 or 9 years.....Last year around august when i went home on leave was..... the first time her and I had ever done anything together....But I do like her alot......I haven't told her i love her because......I don't know if thats exactly true......I thought I loved my baby's mama but that was false......Anywayz.....She know I like her alot........I show it when we're together and when we're on the phone and all that good stuff.........Anywayz....B comes along here in VA.......and her and I hit it off.........Then she ends up getting stationed where i'm from.........The next time I went home I had both of them together in the same house..........
Now....first I'd like to say......These women are not freaks........They are very respectable women......... They've known about eachother since day one........ I treat them both exceptionally well......Better then most girls are treated by there "faithful" boy friends.......They do not mess with other guys......I have no say in this this is there decision........They do not like eachother......But they tollorate eachother for me........There have been other girls to come and go since I've been with them......I don't just come out and tell them I mess with other girls but if they ask i tell them........It does bother them......But they understand that I really do like them......it's a wierd relationship.......but there ok with it cause i'm honest.......I tell them all the time.......if they could get along with eachother and live in the same house......they would be the women to tie me down.......
That is my outlook on cheating......There have been times when I am with one girl and i'm sure there will be times in the future......But until one girl ties me down thats how i see it....... I never disrespect the girls..........and i tell them flat out.........They respect that.......I treat them like they're the only one...but i don't lie just to get the pootie......

In a sense I agree with ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› and Old School and many others......Some people deserve to get popped a couple times.......Nobody is above an ass beating....if justified.........I don't care if your 7, 15, 35, 50, or 80...male or female....black white asian or green with pink polka dots.........if you've committed a comendable fault.....prepare to be let lose upon......but.....there is a fine line in justifying that ass beating.......in respect to that the level of wrath that should be unleashed is influeced by many different factors.......What was the reason? Can this person defend themself?.....is it a possibilty that they could be the one doing the ass kicking?........and the Most Important...How long will i be in jail for this?....Is it that important?.........

K.... I think I covered what i had to say..... I'll be autographing copies of my book next wednesday hehe......I know it's long but.......I had nothing better to do :D :D

3G Jester
05-28-2003, 08:46 PM
dumb fuck. you got waht was comming to you for cheating on her.

a month of dating i would be more simpathetic to your car..but a year? commmon man what the helll

3G Jester
05-28-2003, 08:48 PM
jigga....your a pimp!!! teach me the ways oh master

89AccordHatch
06-02-2003, 08:42 AM
make her pay for it or call the cops.

3rdGenFanatic
06-02-2003, 12:53 PM
I dont' care if you fucked 40 girls, tied her down and made her watch. PRESS CHARGES. That is bullshit. Property damage does NOT compensate for emotional damage. I would take this to the full extent of the law.

blazin3gen
06-02-2003, 12:55 PM
ahaha this thing is till going on wow.....

87accordlxi
06-02-2003, 01:31 PM
has anyone else ever encountered a thread that you are absolutely sick of seeing at the top of the page for a long time?

just checking.

blazin3gen
06-02-2003, 02:24 PM
AHAHAA YEA JOE, ME!! look at my post ^^^^

OldSchoolSwap
06-02-2003, 04:38 PM
At the end, we are all men doing our thang! A man will allways be a man, and if opportunity knocks, 95% will hit dat shit to tha fullest.

If your married, thats a diffrent story. If not, shit happens and thats why you "Date" to find the "right" person. If that person cheats on you, guess what......... he or she is not "the one"!! Move on and find someone esle........ or deal with it!!!

Nuff said :D

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Here is a theory that might help some of you.. This only implies to some not ALL.. In theory when a guy says he has facked 4 girls in reality he has only facked 1 or 2.. When a girl said she has slept 4 guys U have to multiply that 3 which equals 12.. Then you take that # 12 multiply it by 2 and divide it by 3.. which means she has sucked 6 more dicks than guys she has fucked.. WOMEN= HARLOTS=WHORES..

jigga89SEi
06-02-2003, 06:15 PM
what movie did you get that from..........hehe

'A20A3'
06-02-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by 3rdGenFanatic
I dont' care if you fucked 40 girls, tied her down and made her watch. PRESS CHARGES. That is bullshit. Property damage does NOT compensate for emotional damage. I would take this to the full extent of the law.

mother fucking :werd:

'A20A3'
06-02-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlxi
has anyone else ever encountered a thread that you are absolutely sick of seeing at the top of the page for a long time?

just checking.

yes, every damn day...:rolleyes: