PDA

View Full Version : first Accord pics!!!!!!!!

PogiLXI
04-22-2003, 02:50 PM
First Accord Picshttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p6e8e9c1bc98f6b194f29a9f4bb38b593/fc4a91d3.jpg

awww yesss

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p69cefe4ebb59e8092afc571d900f0ce5/fc4a91db.jpg

iloveJDMblackrims69
04-22-2003, 04:14 PM
i say you shave the emblems off................ give it a nice paintjob and re-do your moldings and slap some nice 17s

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
04-22-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by iloveJDMblackrims69
i say you shave the emblems off................ give it a nice paintjob and re-do your moldings and slap some nice 17s

I say U get a car!

Coroncho80
04-22-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
I say U get a car!

hahaha you just dont leave him alone, huh? :lol

Dont pay him no mind bro. Matt is nutz! :D

original2k
04-22-2003, 04:48 PM
yeah it won't take much to be high rollin that car, u got a nice base car goin, now add your touch! got any plans?

PogiLXI
04-22-2003, 05:07 PM
I got Rear Disc Conversion Comming soon, upgraded Front Calipers with kick ass pads, I just Orderd my headlight conversion Kits with nice Xenon lights. Im going to get it painted there are some rust holes and such, Peral white. my Modings Repainted black. My Sterro is comming soon 3 12's in a false floor using the Spare Tire Well.

system: 3 12's infnity Refrence, PoenixGold Zx500 Zero Point, 2 power Caps 1 Farad each with GOLD buss bars. infinity Refrence in the rear deck MB Quarts in the front Doors. Kenwood 4ch Excelon with Clairon head unit, Ive got every thing except the 2 12's.

center SEI console comming also from the same person selling the Rear Brakes. I might Redo all my bushings to, Polyurathane i belive there called.

17's sooner or later, Im trying to find some good prices. and lower it a bit with a nice Coil over combo,

Im not really wanting to go fast, Its my Daily\ Delivery car. Its Automatic, Its been overhauled not to long ago, so I dont think Im going to Convert to 5 spd, and the motor is pritty Quick, the head was replaced, and timming belt was done a little while ago, Water pump replaced,

I got another car for sale, its a mitsu Galant 1989, Its a solid car, transmision has been over hauled by the same people that did the accord. new Starter, new ALT new batt, NEW ignition modual, SPARK plugs and wires. and Harmonic Balancer pully. AC doesnt work at the moment, A Well Respected Mechanic friend of mine told me its the Expansion chamber went bad and its not taking in a Charge, so it might be an east fix. Every thing has been replaced in less then a year, oh yah stuck caliper was replaced, because of that, warped Rotors, not to bad but noticble.

It would be a good Daliy Driver, ill take 2500 for it or OBO.

SiR
04-23-2003, 05:50 AM
Nice find, looks like it'll be fun to make that car look nice seeing that your keeping it white with painted black trim. Good luck!

Where in Florida do you reside in?

PogiLXI
04-23-2003, 11:50 AM
I live in Delray. I just got my H4 sealed head light conversion, I got the Wrong ones, there to small :( I got them from Midnightmoose.com

wprocomp
04-23-2003, 02:12 PM
Im going to get a white hatch once I can find a nice one,big project*SECRET* hahahahaha!!!good find,but give a paint job and it will be nice!

iloveJDMblackrims69
04-23-2003, 04:36 PM
muahahhahahha matt............... man dude............... you wait till next september and ill meet you up somewhere and well see who will be laughing!!!!

Jareds 89 LX-i
04-23-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by PogiLXI
I live in Delray. I just got my H4 sealed head light conversion, I got the Wrong ones, there to small :( I got them from Midnightmoose.com
Hahah...dude, I work in Delray Beach! I live in Pompano, but I'm up there each and every day, lol. If you found a flyer on your car, that was probably me (although I don't remember leaving one on a white hatchy). You and Rooz and I will have to meet up sometime.

Anyways, car is looking very nice! Alot better shape than mine, LOL

:)

PogiLXI
04-23-2003, 08:33 PM
Awsome dude!!!!! If you see me around, Get me to stop!!!! heh, Im in lakeworth but I work in Boyton, wings plus. and all my friends are in delray, so im always there.

Jareds 89 LX-i
04-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Sweet! Hey and if you're ever at the Wal-Mart in Delray (military trl & linton blvd), stop by the electronics dept and say hi! I'm there every evening except mon and tues. :wave:

SiR
04-23-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by PogiLXI
Awsome dude!!!!! If you see me around, Get me to stop!!!! heh, Im in lakeworth but I work in Boyton, wings plus. and all my friends are in delray, so im always there.

Hmmm, Wings Plus...
I love those resturants, even though I have one about a mile from where I live.

PogiLXI
04-23-2003, 11:06 PM
you work there??? HOLD UP, ive probly Seen you a million times, I go to walmart like every other night.

Jareds 89 LX-i
04-23-2003, 11:32 PM
LOL...that's funny! I've probably seen you there all the time too. Now that you mention that you're in there all the time and work at a restaurant, this one guy pops into mind right away (always in buying/looking at video games, wearing a restaurant outfit/apron kinda hangin down). I dunno....probably not, but it would be funny if it was you, LOL

Here's my pic... maybe I look familiar
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=176212#post176212

:)

PogiLXI
04-24-2003, 09:02 AM
nah man, Im a driver. I dont have an appron, heh Just a green shirt with Wingsplus on it.