PDA

View Full Version : Taking off Trim pieces

Alchemist
04-22-2003, 06:19 PM
Have any of you guys here ever taken off your trim?
you know...-the side stripes made of plastic!
yeeeeeah!, they're really ugly., I was just going to paint over mine, but now I have started to take the trim off, and there are little holes where the rivets used to be now( soon to be Fiberglassed or Bondo'd), jw if anyone's done this and had luck, or if I should just put the trim back on?

Blue Impact
04-23-2003, 11:23 AM
There are some people here who have done what you're thinking of doing. The only know I know off of the top of my head to do so is PearlDrop, it's just that he no longer has his 3G Accord, but a kick ass 4G Accord wagon.

Alchemist
04-23-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Blue Impact
There are some people here who have done what you're thinking of doing. The only know I know off of the top of my head to do so is PearlDrop, it's just that he no longer has his 3G Accord, but a kick ass 4G Accord wagon.

Ok man, thanks! I'll rummage around in the search forum for that!
I just wanted a little expert know-how, or to see if anyone has had bad luck with doing this.:D

BDaccordguy
04-24-2003, 12:49 PM
my 89 has shaved moldings, but it was like that when i bought it so i cant help you out in the how-to department. It looks hella cool and very clean though.

Tref_LXI
04-25-2003, 05:28 AM
hey whats up alchemist, im from the springs too! What are do you live in? <-------woodmen