PDA

View Full Version : ughh...

Chubs87Accord
04-25-2003, 08:33 PM
soo.... whens the next jersey meet? im bored, haha:confused: :wave:

Mike's89AccordLX
04-25-2003, 08:34 PM
I believe it's on the 21st of June in Ontario though :D You should head over to Niagra falls like I'm doing and go to that meet.

Chubs87Accord
04-26-2003, 11:24 AM
damn.. uh.. ill pass? haha

Grant2k
04-29-2003, 09:06 PM
i was kind of wondering too. In New Jersey though, not Canada. I'm gonna be working a lot once school gets out so we better make it soon.

Coroncho80
04-30-2003, 06:02 AM
I'm there. It will be nice if it could be before the CT flip up meeting. :super:

Att:
RaunchTeg :D

Chubs87Accord
05-01-2003, 03:33 PM
yeah... so whos up for setting one up? we need one in jersey.. but not insanely far south or something.. but not by me again since basically everyone had to drive a pretty nice length to get there, haha

Grant2k
05-01-2003, 03:50 PM
not it.

Coroncho80
05-01-2003, 05:39 PM
If yall want, I can set one up here in philly or I can talk to GAY to see if he can set one up in Cherry Hill, NJ. He lives there so he knows the ares more than me. I'll pm him this thread to see what he says. You know he will say yes :D We just gotta becareful, he might come down to the meet naked and shit. Yall know how gay he is :lol

Chubs87Accord
05-01-2003, 10:10 PM
mmm naked grey.... damn im hard... ugh i mean.. ewww thanks for that nasty image raunch, haha

cherry hill may be a bit far south for me.. iunno.. but someone set something up dammit, lol

djsbon
05-02-2003, 07:27 AM
hahaha. HEY FUCKASS GET ME A BEER!!.. HAHAHAHA.. the boondock saints.. never though anyone would ever see that.. favorite flick (other than back to the future II) for the past three or so years..

ANYWHOO. let's see how far FRANKY FIGS can go. how far south could you travel, frank? we could have it in like central jersey area.. maybe at the quaker bridge mall or something..

oh hey mauricio, what up with this sunday? are you going? i talked to nasir and he's going.. AND! i went to this mexican food place that reminded me of you. it's called MAD MEX right near my mom's work on like 34th and walnut. i should take you there sometime.. but believe ME it will make you shit like no other. i was on the toilet for like three hours.

as far as a jersey meet goes.. i'm down as long as i can get my mom's car or my dad's van. maybe we could meet up sometime at like etown or something.

word.

-grey.

Grant2k
05-02-2003, 10:08 AM
etown is too crowded and we don't get to concentrate on the cars, that's my complaint about that. a mall parking lot could be cool.

Coroncho80
05-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Grant2k
etown is too crowded and we don't get to concentrate on the cars, that's my complaint about that. a mall parking lot could be cool.

I agree with you grant. How about a park or something like that. Come on, jersey has to have some nice parks or something.

Chubby, stop freaking whining man. It's cool if drive all the way up there but you can't drive down here!? Puto! :lol

Let's do something, ASAP!

Gay, I went to that resturant bro. It was the hot shizzney back in the days :D! I dont think I'll be able to make it this sunday man. I gotta work and I can't take off because I'm taking off next Sunday for mother's day. Hit me up bro!

djsbon
05-02-2003, 07:37 PM
yeah it was good.. but that burrito man.. SPICY AS SHIT. had to change my order 'cos it was so damn hot. got the la bombo el tacos or some shit haha.

i know a park in mercer county (?) i think... somewhere near trenton. has a pavillion and all. maybe we could hook up some bigger car meet or something. like 3geez, honda-tech, integra whatever... etc. and get some hot doggies and stuff.. my sister has had a lot of sorority parties there. it's a nice spot. oh yeah, and i'll provide the musical treatment ;)

mauricio, it's all good man.. i'll just talk to nasir and see if he still wants to go. there are plenty of shits we can go to.. when do you have off next weekend other than sunday? maybe we could head down to atco to chill or something? whatever.. i'll give you a call.

how many peeps are now on this thing and from NJ anyway? maybe if we do it at the mercer county park some can join us from PA? i dunno.. let's round some guys up! everybody, head to other forums and post a thread for a meet in there (after i post this, i'll come back to make sure it's a good spot.. then i'll post directions.. if not then we'll pick another place) it's easy to get to from like anywhere in the trenton area...

alright yo, i'm OUT.

CINGO TU MADRE EL CICIUO! (spelling?)

-grey.

ps. trying to say, "fuck your mother in the ass!" i know i failed. :(

Chubs87Accord
05-02-2003, 09:17 PM
i dont mind the drive... its the $ for gas thing thats getting me.. i think its like 90 mins from me to cherry hill.. possibly more... so i guess an hour drive (bout a half an hour from grey) would be choice.. but lets just choose a place to go.. at this point im willing to make the drive, haha..

actually if you want you guys can meet at me place to help paint :D:D:D lol

Chubs87Accord
05-02-2003, 09:43 PM
..oh and if we meet someplace where its allowed i have a phat lil grill that i can bring... the 3 H's is all ya need.. Hondas Hamburgers and Hot dogs.. muahaha

either way we need a meet.. its getting boring on the board lately.. plus i wanna check out raunchies teg :D

Coroncho80
05-03-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Chubs87Accord
.. plus i wanna check out raunchies teg :D

:lol sure dude but I wont let you seat on it!~ :lol

I really wanna hang around. Let's do something.

PS. The car is at the shop getting lowered as we speak......... hehehehe I love it :D

Next thing, the interior ........... :super:

Chubs87Accord
05-03-2003, 07:34 PM
ok.. but for that im sittin on the hood and leavng a big ass shaped dent, haha

we should just meat at someones house or some crap if we cant figure out a place... we can play video games and cowboys and indians since we didnt do that last time.. and pokembut, whatever happened to the tang?! haha

Chubs87Accord
05-03-2003, 07:40 PM
::reading back:: grey.. the park idea sounds like an idea.. you wanna look into it more?

anyone else have any suggestions too though.. kinda to just keep options open

Coroncho80
05-04-2003, 12:54 PM
We can meet at my place if yall want! but I guess it will be kind of far for chubby's ass to drive, huh!? :lol

Grant2k
05-04-2003, 08:18 PM
we can probably meet at my house if you want, or somewhere near it. i'm trying to think of a nice park by me. i'll keep my thinking cap on.

Chubs87Accord
05-04-2003, 08:45 PM
sounds like a plan...

on a side note.. trucks goin to be fixed within the next few days.. somethin with the belt f'ed up... friggin chevy's..
and raunch.. i think your teg wouldve looked better with the 2 A emblems left on... though, you should put H's on it to confuse the crap out of people :D lol

Chubs87Accord
05-07-2003, 10:19 PM
soo.... what are we doin? haha