PDA

View Full Version : Help with Lights

Rendon LX-i
04-30-2003, 08:51 AM
Sup players. hey just wanted to ask u all a question? how do u change the bulbs in the front. I mean the one in the side of the head light. I already tryed doing it under the hood but i cant figured it out. :wtf:

Blue Impact
04-30-2003, 09:57 AM
The sidemarkers, you're gonna have to take out the whole assembly. To do this, go push on the switch in your car to make your headlights pop up. The you will see a screw holding a plastic piece to the side of the headlight. Loosen that screw and you will see two more screws holding the sidemarker. Loosen those screws then pull the sidemarker out. You pull it toward the front of the car. Once you can get the sidemarker out, you can change the bulb. After changing the bulb, do the reverse to put everything back together.

Rendon LX-i
04-30-2003, 11:55 AM
thanks man. i will try that

HaShfIeNd
05-04-2005, 04:37 PM
this is the only post that I could find on removing my sidemarkers lol.. theres more than one screw holding your headlight lid on.. 4 i think to be exact 1 on each side, and two in the front... at first glance the screws on the sidemarkers are not visible.. but 1 large one is,.. ignore this screw instead look for two holes that are in front of you (not on the side where the larger screw is) down in those two holes are the screws, unscrew them and your sidemarker should losen and come out pull torwards the bumper so they come out of their slots.... lol i just learned myself personally but i'm glad this one post was here to give me an idea of what to do it wasn't as straight forward as it might seem!