PDA

View Full Version : Got 92 teg bumpers!!!! Want to make lips.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-01-2003, 07:21 AM
Alright I have front and back bumpers of my brothers 92 integra. Last night I installed his blitz kit for it and it looks badass. And I told him i'm taking his old bumpers. I slide the teg bumpers over the stock ones and it looked like it would fit on there pretty good. But I decided I just want to hack em up and make custom lips for front and back.

Oh and with his new kit his bumper signals didn't fit. Guess what did though.... my clear bumper lenses!!!! So we went to the junkyard and got a set for $5 and I'm going to make him a set like mine. When I said they fit I meant they were perfect. I will take some pics of the lip making b/c I think I will get that docking port today.

For those of you that haven't seen the bottom of the 92 teg bumper it has a really nice curved lip. If it comes up short on the side I have a dremel plan to make it look tight. Cut the ends at an angle so it looks good. I'll take lots of pics. I think I will do the cutting today b/c I need to start and finish those lenses today b/c he doesn't have any.

89AccordLvr
05-01-2003, 11:44 AM
and i think if it really looks good u should do a how to on ur integra lip style

89AccordLvr
05-01-2003, 05:54 PM
maybe u can sell them if they look good or do a very precise how-to