PDA

View Full Version : 1st annual USA 3geez meet (2004)

89NinjaAccordLX
05-04-2003, 06:22 AM
I know its been introduced 400 million times before, but I'd like to get some feedback on a US 3geez meet. Now, the first big speedbump is finding a location. At least, that seemed to be the first thing to shut it down in the past... but look at any US map. Its easy to see WHERE the very center of the US is. Nebraska. Now, I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia and that would be quite a drive on the ninjaAccord... but I'd go. I say we plan on a date NEXT YEAR (yes, next year because this summer is already here). I've organized the East Coast VA 3geez meet the past couple years and with 6 months of preparation we usually have a somewhat good turnout. Given a YEAR, like, a year from May 28th. May 28, 2004 is on a Friday. I think we should all meet up near Omaha, Nebraska.

Now, if you are interested in helping to plan such a big event (it would have to be huge for everyone to drive so far) please PM me or find me on AIM @ "nevereveroffline". I'm looking up hotels, parks, restraunts, entertainment for us. Depending on the level of interest I can setup anything for us. If we need an amusement park reserved for 200 3g'ers then I'd arrange it. But, I'm not going to go set any plans until I get some serious interest. If you have any ideas, suggestions, helpful comments please send them my way.

My name is Josh, and I am in love with 3geez.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-04-2003, 08:25 AM
Sounds cool.

88' Accord Ltd
05-04-2003, 08:31 AM
Sounds like a pretty good idea! I could actually make it next may too! lets just see how much intrest there is first.

89NinjaAccordLX
05-04-2003, 08:41 AM
[email protected]

I need three people aside from myself to step forward as the people that are OFFICIALLY DOWN to help setup this whole thing. I would prefer that the people in charge are at least a year old on 3geez. Newer than that and I'd be willing to hear your ideas but as far as making decisions about events I'd prefer input from the vets. So, anyone a year old or older that is definately down for this meet please contact me and see how we can do this. We can do this by the way.

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-04-2003, 08:48 AM
hmmm. i like the idea and agree about starting to put it together earlier, so there can be a better turn out. I can't say at this moment that i can definetely be there, but i would like to go. to cut through the bs, i'm a maybe.

-Nolan

Mike's89AccordLX
05-04-2003, 08:49 AM
Well Nebraska is closer than Ontario and I'm going there so I suppose I'd be down for Nebraska also. I'm not a year old on 3GEEZ but pretty close.

89NinjaAccordLX
05-04-2003, 09:11 AM
Would you want to help plan, Mike?

Mike's89AccordLX
05-04-2003, 11:12 AM
I would but do you have an idea about how long of a meet will it be and where in Nebraska?

cdscowboy
05-04-2003, 01:50 PM
I'm a hopeful maybe. I'm still gonna be in school at that time, so that'd be my hurdle. I could probably get around it though. Figure something out. I'm very interested!! It'd be so sweet!!!

86AccordLxi
05-04-2003, 04:05 PM
yeah i'll still be in school too..maybe set the date later...like june or july so college students can make it.

Alex

89NinjaAccordLX
05-04-2003, 10:25 PM
june/july sounds good..

how long will it be? No idea. Mon-Fri? Fri-Sun (I don't think would cut it) Fri-Fri? Input, need input

crwa
05-04-2003, 11:15 PM
If any guys from Oregon go, can I ride out with ya??? I don't want to drive my car that far...

86AccordLxi
05-04-2003, 11:28 PM
I don't know if I want you in my car.. lol...yeah you can roll wit me, y0! haha.

Alex

MattsAccord
05-04-2003, 11:35 PM
I might have to follow you guys out there we'll see what happens.

Jareds 89 LX-i
05-05-2003, 12:07 AM
Wow....that's a looooong ass drive from way down here in S. FL! (2632 mi 25 hrs 51 mins). So I don't want to say definitely 'yes', but I am for sure interested and will keep it in mind. I know my car could make the drive just fine, but I'll have to see if time and $$$ permit. But if it's all good, then hell yea!! I'll try and help out with the planning here and there too just so we can make this happen, but I'm just afraid it will fall apart like the last one did. If something good is planned and it's like a week/weekend long thing then maybe people will make more of an effort to plan ahead. There's nothing I'd love more though than to have a huge ass meet with 100 or so 3geez together!!

June/July would probably be the best since we have alot of peeps in school and would be out during that time. What needs to be done for sure though, is a FIRM date. People will just have to schedule other things around that date...period.

I do hope we can make this happen!

just_sold_my_vette
05-05-2003, 06:49 AM
FYI dude.... I live in Colorado and just for the record.... NEBRASKA SUCKS. There isn't anything going on in that state man. Why would you want to hang out and then roll through some little pissant cow town?? That sounds about as much fun as a punch in the face. Pick somewhere like St. Louis or Kansas City, which are both very central and at least have some night life. No one wants to vacation in Nebraska.

xbi0s
05-05-2003, 10:58 AM
I agree -- St Louis has a ton going on, always.. plus you have the Arch there, etc etc.. Maybe schedule around a car show -- kansas city as well my friend was there last summer and loved it... Iowa? Southern Illinois (Springfield)

I still like my idea of every year its in a 1/3 of the country -- East, Central, West... So every 3 years its in your area again, incase some people cant make it.

cdscowboy
05-05-2003, 12:33 PM
^^^--good idea about the 1/3 thing. Also, I agree with the fact that unless we're gonna wander through some fields, there's not much to do in Nebraska (or so I hear from friends). St. Louis would be sweet. I don't care. Some place with a night life would be good

As for the length, I don't think it would be worth a lot of our times to drive halfway across the country just to chill for two days. I'm saying at least 4. Doesn't really matter what days, but something including the weekend might be better since people have jobs and all (not me, but SOME people;)).

Grant2k
05-05-2003, 06:33 PM
i'd be interested, and a Friday to Sunday meet sounds like plenty. getting a whole week off work would be rough for most people.

89NinjaAccordLX
05-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Look look look... this is Ninja here. I, of ALL PEOPLE am looking to have fun no matter where I go. Nebraska, having only a glimmer of an import scene would be great. The cops are cool, and people come from across the state to Omaha every weekend for hangouts/import races. I've begun talking to a lot of people (one being jigga89sei who is from Nebraska). There is plenty of shit to do there. His lil town outside Nebraska is the Meth capitol of the US. It can't be THAT dead. In any case. I say its in Nebraska. While it might not have as many attractions as St. Luis, Nebraska would fit our needs for a first annual 3geez meet. In fact, a LOT of big name teams/groups meet up in rural Nebraska for picnics/carshows/photoshoots in the countryside. While we wouldn't be in a big city the whole time, Omaha is no joke. There is PLENTY for everyone to do. Plus, who wouldn't want to have a USA 3geez MEET in Chicago, Illinois. There'd be like, 5 cars there in some city park just chillin.

SiR
05-06-2003, 04:48 AM
I'll be in on this meet next year. Hell, its a year from now, god knows where i'll be at. This meet must be taking serious, not like last time that never materialized and was a joke at the end. St. Louis looks like to be a better location, unless you people can say that going to Nebraska is a better location for its activities. It dosent matter what location, as long people can say that x-location will give us a greater turnout. Remember, this meet is for us and to get the most people at one location.

jigga89SEi
05-06-2003, 04:48 AM
First I'd like to give this :flipa: To just_sold_my_vette............Yes NE sux........But I would like to say that it is way better then being in CO.............The only thing CO gots is mountains..........There's more hicks...less imports and plenty of arrogant assholes.........Anywayz, Ninja is correct.... in some aspects....The import scene is alright sized there......at least it was last year when I was home..........It's big enough to have fun..but it hasn't gotten so big that it's a problem, like in most areas..........Therefore the cops aren't as big a dicks than in areas like Va. Beach.........Actually in omaha there is plenty to do.......You just gotta know where to go............

I would also like to say STL don't sound like to bad a place to have it either..........STL is the shit..........."Ain't no place like st louie"- St. Lunatics............hehe

I would also like to add that with the exception of last year CO is just mad because the Huskers have spanked there as in almost every meeting..........

:bow: :bow: :flipa:

Grant2k
05-06-2003, 06:27 AM
dude, the car scene is Colorodo is huge, what are you talking about?

jigga89SEi
05-06-2003, 07:45 AM
When I was in Denver last year and Greeley.........I'll admit they did have there share of imports......But I seriously think I saw a bigger show of love for vehicles in the lincoln/omaha areas of NE.......Plus STL isn't that far away which makes for more people being able to go to the big shows down that way.........

Mike's89AccordLX
05-06-2003, 08:02 AM
Alright everybody I think we need to get those 4 or 5 people to get on MSN and figure stuff out. I personally don't care where it is as long as there's a good turn out without any problems. I don't mind having it in NE b/c the cops won't think we're having a drug deal or something. I think we should find a track and stuff. I won't have any problems taking off of work. I have two jobs that work around college and don't mind if I take time off. What we need to decide first is a place to set the meet at, and then we need to find hotels and places to stay overnight, and then we need to figure out some kind of fun stuff to do there. And if you bring the women then we need to figure out something fun for them b/c my chick likes cars but too much gets kinda overwhelming for her and then she gets bored.

Oh and I'll be one of those 4 or 5 people if that's ok with everyone else.

Rendon LX-i
05-06-2003, 09:35 AM
Shit i live in storm lake iowa. and i go to omaha to the track to race every summer. so yeah it be pretty tight. i prolly go.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-06-2003, 09:42 AM
Sweet well there's one day accounted for. We're definately going to the track for a day!!! Do you know how much it costs to race at the track?

Maybe we could setup a dyno testing thing. But I don't know how much people want to spend so I'm just throwing out ideas.

jigga89SEi
05-06-2003, 10:30 AM
Yes I was going to mentioin the track..........but I heard from some friends (who used to go every weekend) That it closed to public........I can find out more info though.........

I'm also one of the 4 or 5 peoples to help.....I know NE pretty well

Mike's89AccordLX
05-06-2003, 10:34 AM
Ok I think those 4 or 5 people should exchange msn or aol usernames and then we can talk about it there and then we can post possible things we can do here on this thread. Find some more info on the track. I for one haven't been to a track and would really be interested in going to one with you guys.

Rendon LX-i
05-06-2003, 12:18 PM
oh about the track its $5 to get in and $10 to race but u can race all u want with anyone u want. its pretty badass. since i am in a team now i am the only Import in it lol. the cap is running 15 or 14 he runs a stratus R/T with hell of mods. people want to beat him but shit he fast.

Rendon LX-i
05-06-2003, 12:20 PM
i wil give more info about this and shit. because they just put some new shit in the track.

Rendon LX-i
05-06-2003, 12:22 PM
will if anybody gots MSN messager u can add me at ......
[email protected]

Grant2k
05-06-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Rendon LX-i
the cap is running 15 or 14 he runs a stratus R/T with hell of mods. people want to beat him but shit he fast.
15s is fast in Nebraska?

Mike's89AccordLX
05-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Damn our accords will be gods there then :D

jigga89SEi
05-06-2003, 03:11 PM
Noooooooo............ Trust me there are some very quick cars there....My buddy has a 93' prelude thats rather fast.......But anywayz it sounds like the price is the same.......I still haven't gotten word on whether it's open to the public though yet.......But I'm working on it...........

Rendon LX-i
05-06-2003, 07:52 PM
yeah its open to the public every other weekend in the summer. i got figure out what dates my friend knows what dates i give them to ya latezs. like jigga 89sei said there some quick cars there. theres alot of supras and like 2 NSX's and alot of honda accords. and yeah alot cuz its different because alot of people come everytime

Rendon LX-i
05-06-2003, 07:55 PM
theres also a old school Esclipse and its fast as hell. fucking he beat like every car in that track. he be running like 9s shit. all u hear he like turbos and nos. that fucker. sorry just had to tell u guys. there not alot of slow cars there.

jigga89SEi
05-07-2003, 03:32 AM
Thanx Rendon......for the back-up.......How many times have u been out there?

You should help us coordinate.........

Mike's89AccordLX
05-07-2003, 07:46 AM
Yeah he could be a good help since he lives pretty close and goes there a lot. Well I guess I will try and get my pistons and nitrous before the next meet :D

Rendon LX-i
05-07-2003, 08:59 AM
I been there alot. prolly a total of 20 times. maybe somemore. still in work of getting info for dates like what weekends are open.

Rendon LX-i
05-07-2003, 09:01 AM
yeah i only live like 2 hours away from omaha. so i wouldnt mind helping out.

89NinjaAccordLX
05-07-2003, 12:02 PM
Ok ok ok. This is good. We have interest. At least, we have interest from people in the immediate area and one mofo from the southern tip of florida. Crazy mofo.... hahahaa jk. Anyways this is good. My AIM screenname (which is also linked below every one of my posts) is "nevereveroffline". Lets talk. Oh, and don't party every day. I don't even remember posting that long blurb about defending NE and talking with jigga etc. Its all true, but I sat here like... "Did I say that? Damn, that makes sense. Man, I'm smart." Anyways, fellas... its nice out... I'm in Virginia Beach. Why am I at the computer when I could be pimping the Accord? Why am I asking myself questions on a message board?

No, I havn't been drinking.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Dude it's nice out here and I won't be here long b/c I just got my new Si rims on and got pics soon to come when I get my new options from marc49 (donated $30) Oh and everyone should donate to help the board :)

Jerren
05-07-2003, 01:18 PM
st louis also has street racing btw. we have a very nice sportcompact scene here.

Jerren
05-07-2003, 01:21 PM
oh and there is a Gateway International raceway is 5 min drive from downtown. 6 flags is about 30 min from there. there are a shit load of parks good for pictures, picnics, etc.

but i doubt the turn out from the west coast will be too good. they didn't like the idea of meeting in stl when i brought this up 2 years ago.

89NinjaAccordLX
05-07-2003, 03:07 PM
This meet is never going to be easy for EVERYONE to get to. That's when we find out who is really reppin for 3geez. I for one, AM. I've been talking to Jade (jigga) and he is from a city near Omaha. I have faith that a Nebraska meet would be great for us. STL is great too I'm sure. Catch me on AIM (anyone).

Rendon LX-i
05-07-2003, 07:55 PM
add me in AIM. its. ..... FoshowRendon

LX-i Girl
05-08-2003, 08:45 PM
i think it sounds like a good idea and i'm down for it, but i can't say what work or school will be like a year from now, but if things work out i would love to attend. us northwest people can all caravan there....

MattsAccord
05-08-2003, 09:07 PM
a 20 car long caravan of 3geez coming from the northwest, now that would be awesome.

Jerren
05-09-2003, 12:16 AM
the west coast guys will never go for this. they just aren't gonna reply like they aren't now

LX-i Girl
05-09-2003, 05:51 AM
i've seen like 4 of us (including me)....i know some of the guys in northern WA that don't like to drive long distances, but there ARE SOME OF US that are willing.....sounds like you just don't want us to go ;)

Grant2k
05-09-2003, 05:52 AM
i think he means the southern california people

89NinjaAccordLX
05-09-2003, 07:29 AM
I dunno if it was reverse psychology or what but telling a big group of people that they don't have the motivation to even show up doesn't usually get them to show up. Most of the time it pisses them off.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-09-2003, 07:48 AM
I just want a lot of people to show up for sure. If LX-i girl is going bobafett has to then :). And I also don't think we should not include Canada. They included me in their meet in Ontario. I'm sure one or two from canada would make it.

Grant2k
05-09-2003, 09:49 AM
who ever said Canada was excluded?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
05-09-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Grant2k
who ever said Canada was excluded?

Canada? What's that?

Grant2k
05-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Canada? What's that?
i think it's somewhere southeast of here.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-09-2003, 10:24 AM
Well I thought that maybe the Canadians might feel left out that it's a USA 3GEEZ meet. I just wanted to make sure everyone that wanted to go could.

jigga89SEi
05-09-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Grant2k
i think it's somewhere southeast of here.

No no no......... Canada is by iraq......... I was stationed there once...........

Grant2k
05-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by jigga89SEi
No no no......... Canada is by iraq......... I was stationed there once...........
oops, i mean southnorth of here.

goldyaccord
05-09-2003, 09:23 PM
I'd come but I'd want to caravan. and i will not ride.. I prefer to drive. Thank you.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-09-2003, 09:31 PM
My MSN is [email protected]

Tweek(lx-i)
05-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Great idea as long as its in late may or june im in!

xbi0s
05-15-2003, 06:28 AM
Set it up for LATE June. That way schools are out and we have a little over a month to prepare. I need at least a month to get off work.

So, what is set up, you do know we need like 1/2month to get Hotel reservations.. fuck I'd sleep in my goddamn car to save $$$ :) But lodging with people would work too. Two to a room... but I'd prolly bring my GF anyways ;)

So...:

1. Late June (2nd to last or last weekend)
2. In Nebraska
3. ...?

I think next year, it should be on the East coast, then back to the west coast.

then midwest...

Circle the US

Get nothern midwest, east, and west so Canadians can get in and southern west, mid west, east...

etc etc

Rendon LX-i
05-15-2003, 09:23 AM
its Omaha man

Mike's89AccordLX
05-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Yeah it's in Omaha in 2004 so you have plenty time to get ready :)

Rendon LX-i
05-15-2003, 12:26 PM
cant wait. i think i will have my B120a by then hopefully. but if any of u have MSN MESSAGER add me at [email protected] if want any details maybe i can help u all out like i said i live only 2 hours away maybe like 1 and a half depends on speed but u know add me or give me your msn messager name or some shit.

4DoorAccordDX
05-18-2003, 11:18 AM
I'm interested in a meet for sure. Omaha sounds fine to me. It is a little bit of a drive from the west coast, but if enough people turn out then it would be worth it. There is a west coast meet next month on the 21st of June, maybe everyone that shows up to that might be able to discuss things and figure out a way to get a convoy of NW 3geez over there. If enough people go, then noone should worry about the distance cuz it will be well worth it. Just think of the long drive as time to enhance your driving/racing skills, just don't do anyhting stupid and get yourself thrown into jail, or worse, the hospital. Anyways, maybe at the meet next month us NW people can discuss things and make a plan. Just my thought.

2-Knee

cdscowboy
05-18-2003, 12:18 PM
^^^ All good ideas :)

3G Jester
05-18-2003, 12:31 PM
NO NO NO NOT CHICAGO.

NO BIG CITIES!!!!!!!

cities SUCK for meets ofthis size. think about it...it would be so easy to get lost in the messes of roads and high ways and shit in all of americas major cities.

we should hold it in a large town..easy to get to....with out a mess of roads and highways and tunnles and craziness. but big enough where there is shit to do..or right outside a big city.

But its also had to stay together in a city..if we go for a cruise? traffic lights dont last long in cities....the line of cars would get all cut up and messed up..people wouldget lossed and seperated.

we should do big...but not huge.

ALSO. we need to accomidate those that cat get rooms. i know that you cant get a room with out being 21. well for most of us that means we are shit out of luck. ill be 19 next year, and i know that the idea is great. but i will have to either find a camp site, or someone who is 21 will have to get the rooms.

3G Jester
05-21-2003, 10:05 PM
so whats the dice with omaha

cdscowboy
05-22-2003, 12:04 AM
I'll be 21 (wierd to say that), and we can just get a few cheap rooms, and have like 5 guys all stay in the same room or whatever...no reason to all get seperate rooms, IMO. Just a thought. Long way off to be talking rooms though.

Jareds 89 LX-i
05-22-2003, 12:16 AM
I agree... big cities like Chicago are bad for meets where we need to stay together. Trust me, I lived there and driving is a bitch by itself, much less trying to keep with somebody. We need an open area to meet up at where there is no traffic on the highways, and in the midwest there is PLENTY of those. Omaha or one of the little towns around there sounds good to me!

Maybe we can get a group rate on some rooms....hmmm

3G Jester
05-22-2003, 04:41 AM
yo cow boy--i agree there. im cool with sharing rooms. deffinatly save some cash on a trip like that

MrBen
05-22-2003, 01:54 PM
I think they will only allow up to 4 people per room per 2 beds. Check on it.

LX-i Girl
05-22-2003, 06:48 PM
what they don't know won't hurt them. i've rented a room before and had like 6 people in it. they thought there were 4. it's possible to sneak people in.

goldyaccord
05-22-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by LX-i Girl
what they don't know won't hurt them. i've rented a room before and had like 6 people in it. they thought there were 4. it's possible to sneak people in.

Damn right! I had 13 in one room. lets say my grandma had the house so we just went to a hotel to partay! :D

jigga89SEi
05-24-2003, 10:15 PM
First off........I'd like to say.......If you don't want to have it in a big city for fear of getting lost and split up and what not.....I wouldn't make omaha the initial meeting city.......It's very easy to get lost there.....and turned around........and there are certain areas that you do not want to get lost in trust me.........

Second....I'm definately out on this one......Even when I move back to NE......I'll probly be living in Omaha......if not then really close.........Anywayz.....after the East Coast VA meet this summer........I will not make any plans to........or attempts to attend a 3geez meet.....

Jareds 89 LX-i
05-24-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by jigga89SEi
Second....I'm definately out on this one......Even when I move back to NE......I'll probly be living in Omaha......if not then really close.........Anywayz.....after the East Coast VA meet this summer........I will not make any plans to........or attempts to attend a 3geez meet.....
Would you mind if I asked why the sudden change of opinion? Did something happen? :confused:

jigga89SEi
05-25-2003, 09:12 AM
Yeah......I really lost my support of 3geez after the VA meet........Out of all the people who said they'd be there no showed....... No one called......... That really killed it for me....... I was ready to meet 3geez members and talk about cars and just kick........you know whatever........But that didn't work out......... I'm still going to check the site........ I'll still post........ But as for the let's meet topic....... I don't have to much to say

superaccord
05-25-2003, 10:11 AM
hey, im from colorado also guys...i think that nebraska would be fine, and i'll tell ya what...i am going to go to this. i will make sure of it.. alright! by then my car should atleast me shaved,primered,and have a turboed b18a in it...alright lets do it.

3G Jester
06-08-2003, 09:23 PM
does ne one live outside omaha that could find us a east bumfuck town right off a Highway with a walk mart parking lot?

i mean like..off the exit, make one turn and we are there. sure itll be the middle of nowever. but thats really good. easy to spot 50 hondas that way lol

specialy in the land of big blocks....

88' Accord Ltd
06-09-2003, 02:31 PM
I would come down for this meet next June! I'd probably be the only one from Canada going! Thats ok though. If this is going to happen next June or whatever it is I'll be there!!!

SteveDX89
06-22-2003, 09:05 AM
I'd be up for a meet. Get some details so we can plan our personal schedules around it.

HostileJava
06-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Please count me in as long as I can get off work.

SiR
04-09-2004, 10:46 AM
HAHAHA, its almost here!!!

HostileJava
04-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Holyshit I completely forgot about this, how did you find this?

SiR
04-09-2004, 11:00 AM
I was bored and was just searching my previous posts going 20 pages back. lol

SteveDX89
04-09-2004, 11:23 AM
This is actually still going on. What are the details?

HostileJava
04-09-2004, 11:45 AM
I don't think it is, but we could bring it back from the dead :D

SteveDX89
04-09-2004, 01:13 PM
My piggy bank won't allow for me to come anymore. Sorry fellas.

3G Jester
04-10-2004, 11:19 AM
i was all forthis before i joined the air force.......but now i dont know when ill be getting leave because for the next 90 weeks i am in tech schools.... :-/ however i would still love to see this happen!

Rendon LX-i
04-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Im still in. I live only 2 hours from omaha. so i make it there easy. So this is in
so i know that:

1. In Nebra.
2. In June
3. ?????? what date and time????

goldyaccord
04-10-2004, 03:13 PM
with the majority of peeps in their teens owning the accords.. I don't expect a turn out in a National meet.

89NinjaAccordLX
04-12-2004, 08:12 AM
Uhhhhhh wow. That's all I have to say. I started this thread. I started making plans. I was utterly disappointed at the 2 person turnout at last year's East Coast 3geez meet so I gave up on the National Meet. I'm down to go, but I still havn't been inspired with the confidence that I wouldn't be the only person in Nebraska for this thing. Someone step up and make this happen. I'll be there after that.

Bloodlust
04-12-2004, 09:16 AM
Sounds like an awesome idea. Only problem is I am not much of a traveler, and I dont want to be half way across the country begging to go back home. Only input I have is to maybe change the state... to like Colorado or something, mountain backgrounds would be great for pictures. Keep me posted tho it does sound very appealing.

NotFast
04-12-2004, 11:15 AM
i'll come, my aunt lives in omaha, i'm in texas right now. just need more info, where, when, what date and time?

3G Jester
04-18-2004, 12:24 PM
holy crap. i just relized.........in approximatly a year to two years i will be in.....OFFUT NEBRASKA. if this becomes an annual thing........well then im just happy as can be no arent i :D

myaccord7
04-29-2004, 11:14 AM
i would love to go, but Omaha is 7 hours and 46 mins from my house. how about ST. loius?

zach

HaccordR89
05-02-2004, 08:06 PM
im in colado as well and seeing as how i will have no school or work to worry about, i way down...who is going to work out the details of this so we can getter done????

superaccord
05-08-2004, 08:38 PM
yea....still in colorado and still down for this whole meet thing to take place....we just a date...time...and place....

superaccord
05-20-2004, 07:56 PM
or not! come one guys? nothing?

89AccordLX2dr
05-26-2004, 03:24 AM
Map Quest results: Ontario, Can - Aurora, CO

Total Est. Time: 21hours, 39minutes Total Est. Distance:1422.67Miles

I might want to pack a sandwich huh?

When you planning this? Summer of 2005?

Coroncho80
05-26-2004, 07:41 AM
This thread is too funny. Most of you dont even have money to fill up your gas tank .....

deadlight
05-26-2004, 07:57 AM
I'll be honest with you guys, I didn't read through half of this shit, but the actual geographical center of the United States is Kansas. Whoever said they wanted someone who know town with a wal-mart parking lot right off the interstate look no further. 45 min. north of here is Hays KS, most bars per capita in the U.S. huge fucking college town, right on I-70.

SlammedAccord89
05-26-2004, 08:34 AM
I'm down to ride, If theres any-1 comin from FL we should meet up and drive as a group or sumthin like that. I should be done with my LS swap in my 3g, and if that fails, I will drive my truck. Lemme know whats happenin with this meet

superaccord
05-04-2005, 08:07 PM
lol guess this never happened lol

hondaaccord_86
05-07-2005, 12:52 AM
if we were all to meet, wouldnt we want to show up with our rides instead of just ourselves? it would be cool to meet with different 3geez from out of state and country.

88accordhb
05-07-2005, 09:25 AM
this is like a "snowball's chance in hell" meet.

Forgar_88
05-07-2005, 10:18 AM
LOL i started to read this; thinkin i'd get in on it and then realized how old the damn thread was! I woulda went too if i would have seen this! lol yea right. Should we plan for one this year say in late july? it seems Omaha is locale of choice, so what yall say?

HondaSi88
05-08-2005, 06:13 PM
What the hell happen? i rented a fresh 3g and traveled across the country and NO ONE showed up?

naw let me stop wassup NINJA :)

BMS
05-08-2005, 09:15 PM
I've determined that it's impossible to get a time/place that more than about 10 people can agree on. If you could talk to everyone in the US with a 3g it could be a big meet, but with just the number of people on this board you can't expect more than about 2% of the members to be willing.

88accordalltheway
05-08-2005, 09:59 PM
any meet will be a lost cause if it includes any more than 4 states.

A20A1
05-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Its easy to see WHERE the very center of the US is. Nebraska.

Does that include Hawaii. :)

Anywho I'd like to meet even if I can't bring the Accord with me.

This thread is too funny. Most of you dont even have money to fill up your gas tank .....

How true. :)

3G Jester
05-17-2005, 04:57 PM
wow.
seriosuly. this thread needs to be deleted.

or p[eople need to shut their bitch assess up.
open a savings account, reserve a hotel room and tell their boss they wont be in for a few days.

mkymonkey
09-14-2005, 09:38 PM
ITS NOT RETARDED....

i say lets do it!!!!!

hhahahahahahahah this thread is soo old!

Cheeseburger
09-14-2005, 10:13 PM
this is never going to happen lol...

Hash_man_Se_i
09-14-2005, 10:35 PM
Damn this thread is old... but if we got a 3geez US meet going for next year I'd be willing to drive down for sure. Just make sure its during the summer.

SiR
09-16-2005, 01:52 PM
this is never going to happen lol...
sadly i agree

Cheeseburger
09-16-2005, 02:47 PM

another very true statement

halxi
09-17-2005, 08:58 AM
I personally think the center of the US is kansas, Hays or Great Bend to be more specific....

but this idea is rather stupid. For the most part you have kids who are under 18-19 still living at home and going to school, working. Or you have guys who are 21-22 who've just married, moved into an aparment, and now working their asses off to make next months rent. I dont say that to offend anyone, but i doubt more then, MAYBE 10 people outside of that state would show.

87AccordsterLx
09-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Having a USA meet will be difficult to acheive a decient turnout. If this is to be attempted we should set up the details as far as a definite location, time, and events that will accur. Use this thread to discuss those details and once it is straight you can start a thread with the specifics. Start a roll call to see who will actually be able to attend in the new thread. If we can get a decient responce as far as who can really make it, it may be worth a try. The first step is to get the details down in stone. Choose the location and talk to the local 3geezers in that area to get more information.