PDA

View Full Version : My first PepBoys visit

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-04-2003, 08:12 AM
I'm serious, this was my first visit to PepBoys. I went a couple days ago to pick up a filter. I normally go to AutoZone, but I figured what the hell. That place is NICE, very open, lots of products. I saw on one isle where they had metal pipes. I started looking and they had some exhaust tip converters or whatever they're called. that place was nice, i'm gonna have to go there more often.

-Nolan

Mike's89AccordLX
05-04-2003, 08:16 AM
Cool, I don't have autozone or pepboys near me. I haven't been to either of them.

Coitis1
05-04-2003, 08:39 AM
in springfield, thier service is horrible. my family takes all our cars to this shop on the other side of town, but it's well worth it even though pepboys is literally 2 min. from my house.

Gregs89AccordLxi
05-04-2003, 11:29 AM
yea its nice and big inside i go there sometimes but never buy anything because they charge a $hit load more on everything, id stick with autozone, kragens, etc!

adams86lxi
05-04-2003, 05:24 PM
yea, i have 3 autozones within at the most 15 min of my house and one pep boys. Not sure why we have so many autozones near us allwell thats cool!! Im not sure witch i like more though pep boys or autozone?