PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Beeping

SteveDX89
06-03-2002, 06:57 AM
Whenever someone gets out the passenger side with the car running, it's starts to usual beeping to let me know the door is open. The only problem is that after the door is shut it doesn't stop. I don't why the hell it does that. The only way to get it to stop is to turn the car off and then start it again. It's annoying and a pain in the ass. :mad: Does anyone have any ideas?

Mantis88LX
06-03-2002, 07:54 AM
cut the wire for the beeper thingy, its under the dash were the ash tray is.

ACCORD EX
06-03-2002, 10:27 AM
i don't have that beeb !?? :confused:

MIKE

TeKKnoTeKK
06-03-2002, 11:01 AM
just cut the wire that goes to the beeper and wire it to some C4, but make sure after the passenger gets out that you run! :D

Night Rida
06-03-2002, 01:35 PM
ok man, on the door jam there is a L shaped switch that goes back and forth when the door closes and opens. Its next to the lock mechanism, look at it and make sure it is not broken or something, thats all I can think of.
Night Rida:badass:

Jerren
06-03-2002, 03:29 PM
lmao, that has to suck for your car to keep beeping after the door is closed . i bet people think your car is going to blow up. you should take it to car-x or somewhere. the mechanic would think you set a car bomb in your car.

shepherd79
06-03-2002, 04:44 PM
don't cut the wires.
if you unplug it, you will loose the side markes (next to headlights).
this is what i did.
took it out, i think it is like 2 bolts.
try to destroy the speaker. don't destroy the board.
it doesn't beeb for me, and it better not to.

smufguy
06-03-2002, 06:32 PM
I gues its diff for the coupes cause for us sedan guys, we dont get the beep cause the seat belt is not on the door. so anyways. remove the plastic panel on the door pillar next to the seat and u will find a hole near the place where the L shaped door thingie. just try to unplug it and u should be set.