PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

89lx
05-06-2003, 08:29 AM
I have been looking through various car magazines and I noticed that most of them don't have anything for our cars, it's really pissing me off. they have stuff for civics that are in the 80's and I think our cars are way better. Does this bother anybody else or is it just me? Anyway I'm just venting cause I think it's really dumb.

Mike's89AccordLX
05-06-2003, 08:41 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. But that's why our cars are better b/c most of the stuff is custom made.

AccordEpicenter
05-06-2003, 10:05 AM
yeah, its not just going to pep boys and getting crappy hid look headlights or LED squirt lights... you gotta put thought into these cars and have good taste

ACCORD EX
05-06-2003, 11:53 AM
that's why the board is up ! :D

MIKE

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
05-06-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by 89lx
I have been looking through various car magazines and I noticed that most of them don't have anything for our cars, it's really pissing me off. they have stuff for civics that are in the 80's and I think our cars are way better. Does this bother anybody else or is it just me? Anyway I'm just venting cause I think it's really dumb.

The reason You wont find anything on those mags for our cars is simple.. Not many 3gee owners are interested in performance.. They say they are, but are not... If u look around the board you will only find a handful of owners who are really into perfomance..Those are the ones that spend money...Just take a look..

BensAccordLxi
05-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Most people don't have the money either. There are alot of kids on the board who have school and no jobs. I agree with ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›. Most people don't get into the performance of the 3rd Gen

AccordEpicenter
05-06-2003, 08:08 PM
yeah its not cheap.... but its probably more economical to turbo a 3rd gen then a civic or somthing... Especially because if you F somthing up like an engine or somthing you can go to just about any jy and pick up one for a few hundred bux