PDA

View Full Version : Front Body Kit Help

goldadition
05-06-2003, 10:34 PM
i was wondering if anyone on here has seen a body kit front end that is made for a 88-91 prelude (demon series)if not go to www.grounddynamicks.com and let me know if you think it would fit on the accords. it looks like it to me just didn't want to get it and have it not fit. [SIZE=3]

goldadition
05-06-2003, 10:38 PM
here is a shorter link www.grounddynamics.com/merchant/mainpage.htm

PortugalHonda
05-08-2003, 06:38 AM
dunno if the lude will fit but the 90-93 accord will fit with slight modifications

bobafett
05-08-2003, 07:02 AM
if you search u will notice i posted a pic for someoen with a demon front clip from 88-91 prelude... u might be using an old browser that doesnt support the search button, im not sure....
anyway. www.microsoft.com you can download the new version of internet explorer...

anyway with stock height and 15"s on the car, it looked like it could scrape like a mofo, so for someone who is lowered like me, i would definetly have to chop something off the bottom side of the kit. i would literally be like .5" off the ground. which iam not sure, but i dont think that works out too well for driving around. but at least it looks good on there! :)

anyway stop suggestiong the 4g kit. it looks bad. teh lude kit could look really good with minimal work. the lines match, whereas the accord kits do not fit our car, sure the dimensions are close, but the shape and flow is FAR from compatible...