PDA

View Full Version : Ideas!

bambamky
05-07-2003, 02:08 PM
I have an '88 Accord LXi 4 door sedan (pic in accord pics)
any one have ideas for my engine compartment
I am getting ready to put on steel braided hoses and wire looms any other ideas will be appreciated?

blazin3gen
05-07-2003, 02:41 PM
CAI or a Short ram intake and headers! :D

Grant2k
05-07-2003, 05:55 PM
if you search around you will find better more effective (quick and easy) things to do for the money than steel brake lines. i'd save them till you start getting serious about upgrading the whole brake system.

haven't you made like 3 different versions of this same thread?

1988starter
05-07-2003, 07:04 PM
Hose dress up kit painted valve cover here are some picts they are of poor quality but more will be here soon when I take my spring pics for 03 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.geocities.com/geezpict/engine03.txt
http://www.geocities.com/geezpict/front.txt

crwa
05-07-2003, 07:31 PM
Here's what to do to have a dressed up engine bay-

1. Do all the hoses the same color, and since your doing steel braided hoses, if the end clamps are blue then do blue loom and vacuum hose, or the other way around if they are red.

2. Intake
3. Headers
4. Strut tower bar
5. Oil cap
6. radiator cap
7. red top battery
8. battery tie down
9. paint the valve cover, and fuse bhox cover, vacumm cover, and the top of the fuel rail (plastic piece above injectors)
10. Spoon reservoir covers, for the brake fluid and power stering fluid reseviors
11. color matched washer fluid hoses, the ones on the hood
12. Empi ground wire (one running from the top of the valve cover)
13. spark plug wires

I think thats pretty much it, after all that you should have a good lookin engine bay.

But to do all that your gonna have to spend some money.

I have everything above, I'll try to do some new pictures later with the new stuff I've added

1988starter
05-07-2003, 07:59 PM
Personally I like my red and blue it matches my spiderman floor mats.