PDA

View Full Version : z24 lower part of bumper with lip

Morbid Intentionz
05-07-2003, 06:07 PM
So im ridin down the street with my buddy in his truck and saw a stolen z24 and its been tagged 4 times so ive been wantin to try a front lip off of that and now i have one so ill post pics of how it goes the bumper fits perfect on the 3g g but all i want is a lip so ill keep ya updated

Blue Impact
05-07-2003, 09:23 PM
Don't steal, man. Don't take it if you didn't deserve it. But shucks, no one's claiming it and so I guess it's okay for you to claim the lip of that Z24 then.

Morbid Intentionz
05-08-2003, 08:43 AM
I dont steal but if its gonna be crushed up i can use some parts ya know

blazin3gen
05-08-2003, 09:00 AM
lol i admire my dads cavi (just the front the rest i dont like) it has a nice lip to it i wanna try it too

Micah 89LXi
05-09-2003, 08:40 AM
i think it would be sweet..go for it...prob better looking than most...the whole front bumper fits perfecty you say?...wonder if that could look good with the whole bumper..bet the side skirts might fit as well...there was a spot about a z24 body kit a looogn time ago..cant wait to see pics

Mike's89AccordLX
05-09-2003, 08:52 AM
I will keep my parts Honda or at least foreign.

blazin3gen
05-10-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Micah 89LXi
the whole front bumper fits perfecty you say?...wonder if that could look good with the whole bumper..

Yea but last time i checked there is a chevy symbol on the bumper so that killed that, unless u bond it and paint it

Micah 89LXi
05-11-2003, 12:41 AM
wouldnt be that hard ti get rid of

like u said

bondo it and paint it

theBeline
05-11-2003, 05:00 PM
what does it look like man?

blazin3gen
05-11-2003, 07:02 PM
looks way better in person, but just to get an idea

http://www.customcargrills.com/88-94Z24.jpg

HostileJava
05-12-2003, 09:22 AM
I don't see any chevy ensignia on the front of the bumper.

blazin3gen
05-12-2003, 09:37 AM
yea well my dads does but then again its not a z24 its a regular sedan cavi, but its prety much the same thing

toastyghost
05-12-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Mike's89AccordLX
I will keep my parts Honda or at least foreign.

So sayeth ye until you see that one dope ass 3g hatch w/ the 90-94 Z24 side skirts. It also had custom fiberglass up front, and maybe a BMW rear clip? I think it was 87Hybrid's beater while he was building his Civic. Looked dope as shit.

goldyaccord
05-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by toastyghost
So sayeth ye until you see that one dope ass 3g hatch w/ the 90-94 Z24 side skirts. It also had custom fiberglass up front, and maybe a BMW rear clip? I think it was 87Hybrid's beater while he was building his Civic. Looked dope as shit.

I remember that car. The wheels were not right on it though.

pimp86LX
05-12-2003, 11:33 PM
if anyone recognizes that an accord is ridin around with chev skirts is gunna think :rolleyes: but just the front lip might work.

HostileJava
05-13-2003, 06:00 AM
OK boy and girls here it is, I don't care what you say about putting domestic parts on foreign cars this hatch is hot hot hot.
http://www.3geez.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=98203

pimp86LX
05-13-2003, 06:20 AM
lol if hot means FUGLY than sure :-P

i think it looks hidious

HostileJava
05-13-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by pimp86LX
lol if hot means FUGLY than sure :-P

i think it looks hidious

I just did a search to see what your tast was but can't seem to find any pictures of your car. What's up with that? Over 1500 posts and no pictures? Maybe I just missed them.

pimp86LX
05-13-2003, 07:25 AM
sorry i don't have a digi cam, nor the extra $20 for a disposable. my car is bone stock baby. the way it should be

HostileJava
05-13-2003, 07:37 AM
sorry i don't have a digi cam, nor the extra $20 for a disposable. my car is bone stock baby. the way it should be

Well I have to say I'm a little dissapointed where is your sense of individuality? I hate being like every other 3g out there. I should say I don't think I am anymore, but didn't like it when I was.

pimp86LX
05-13-2003, 07:43 AM
its a car man. it gets me were i want/need to go. later on when im not paying for school and have some extra cash. my money will most likely go to my bike

'74 CB550 w/only 22,000 original miles.

Individuality should not have to come from a car or any other material things. Sure you can express some creativity and originality but my sense of 'self' is defined by the people who I care about. I see cars lined up every saturday downtown and the people there just turn my stomach. Gangsters, punks, trouble makers, and the poor high school student who sinks every dime into his car instead of working on friendships and bonds. And the only reason he does so is to fit in.

lol sorry to rant. and this isnt an attack on you hostile :)

-peace :smokin:

HostileJava
05-13-2003, 07:55 AM
[B]its a car man. it gets me were i want/need to go.

Now you sound like my gf, but enough of this, it's not what this thread is about.

blazin3gen
05-13-2003, 08:53 AM
Back to the z24 bumper lol i wanna see him do it DAMNIT! lol cant wait dude

89AccordLXI666
05-13-2003, 06:22 PM
Yeah this definitly sounds like a great project to do... I was thinking about doing the same thing awhile back but dunno if I'm gonna do it, but I'd like to see how it turns out with someone else planning on doing this type of mod..... Can't wait to see pics of this, I think it will look sweet..... Goodluck bro... Lataz

toastyghost
05-20-2003, 10:10 AM
its a car man. it gets me were i want/need to go.

If that's your mentality about it then why the fuck are you on an enthusiast forum?

pimp86LX
05-20-2003, 10:17 AM
just to piss off poeple like you i suppose

just because thats my mentality does NOT mean I don't care about it. I will have nothing less than my car running the way it did off the line. I would say that is enthusiastic enough to be a member of this board.

Project-LXi
05-21-2003, 12:08 AM
Well, I personally like that car.

Whats so wrong with domestic parts on foriegn cars? as long as it looks good then who cares what country it was made in.

As for the to mod not to mod argument, why bother?? it will go nowhere, but then again so do most arguments.

Morbid Intentionz
05-21-2003, 03:38 PM
like always i need someone to post pics for me, i got it almost done but i had to put the bumper on to leave.

89AccordLXI666
05-22-2003, 08:37 AM
How hard was it to put that bottom lip on the 3gee front bumper? did u had to mod anything? Looks sweet man... is that your car or someone elses car, if so who's 3gee hatch is that? Lataz

Hondakilla
05-22-2003, 01:21 PM
:wtf: RICERS! Those Z24 parts look gay on a POS Honduh!

blazin3gen
05-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Morbid Intentionz
like always i need someone to post pics for me, i got it almost done but i had to put the bumper on to leave.

right here buddy [email protected]

Morbid Intentionz
05-22-2003, 06:23 PM
I just must be a ricer then :flipa:

blazin3gen
05-22-2003, 07:12 PM
FU HONDAKILLA! if u dont like it get your domestic ass outa here

here u go Morbid looks badass just need to see a closer shot

http://www.geocities.com/theguy2300/blk1.txt
http://www.geocities.com/theguy2300/blk2.txt
http://www.geocities.com/theguy2300/blk3.txt

pimp86LX
05-22-2003, 07:14 PM
the wing makes it look bad. :P

but thats just my taste

blazin3gen
05-22-2003, 07:19 PM
i actually like the wing its not bad or Overkill

89AccordLvr
05-23-2003, 10:27 AM
so your gonna put the z24 side skirts on that car. I hope it comes out good so i can steal ur idea lol. right im likin what u got so far and i actually think the spolier u choose goes very good with the car

TJ89Accord
05-23-2003, 10:51 AM
I don't like the wing or the tail lights. But the front looks pretty good. Can you get some closer pics of just the front?

tim

bobafett
05-23-2003, 11:48 AM
tails and lips look good. but i cant help but realize how pointless a large wing is on a sub 200HP non touring or drag car. :)

goldyaccord
05-23-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by 89AccordLXI666
How hard was it to put that bottom lip on the 3gee front bumper? did u had to mod anything? Looks sweet man... is that your car or someone elses car, if so who's 3gee hatch is that? Lataz

What hatch? Mines?? :tongue:

89accordLXiAllAudio
05-27-2003, 05:30 AM
hmmm to bring up that whole domestic foreign fued, uhhhhh im pretty sure most of the 3-geez in america were made in the USA, mine was at least. Sound crazy? open the driver door and look by the ground where the door covers when its closed. mine reads, made in the usa.

89accordLXiAllAudio
05-27-2003, 05:32 AM
yeah i know i spelled feud wrong

pimp86LX
05-27-2003, 05:42 AM
i always refer to imports by who engineered it rather than wich plant manufactured it.

89accordLXiAllAudio
05-27-2003, 06:03 AM
True, but im just saying i think people put to much into the whole USA vs Asia thing

pimp86LX
05-27-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by 89accordLXiAllAudio
True, but im just saying i think people put to much into the whole USA vs Asia thing

:werd:

I play for both teams. I love old muscle cars, especially plymoth. and love buicks. But i can't help but like a little peppy i-4 honda either. :D

A20A1
05-28-2003, 01:16 AM
its a car man. it gets me were i want/need to go. later on when im not paying for school and have some extra cash. my money will most likely go to my bike

'74 CB550 w/only 22,000 original miles.

Individuality should not have to come from a car or any other material things. Sure you can express some creativity and originality but my sense of 'self' is defined by the people who I care about. I see cars lined up every saturday downtown and the people there just turn my stomach. Gangsters, punks, trouble makers, and the poor high school student who sinks every dime into his car instead of working on friendships and bonds. And the only reason he does so is to fit in.

lol sorry to rant. and this isnt an attack on you hostile :)

-peace :smokin:

Consider this:

It's hard when the people you care the most about, back away when you show the slightest sign of affection. Your love hurts or scares them, and thats the last thing you want to see happen. So you lock it up... hold back. You sit there in tourment between doing what you feel is right and what the rest of the world thinks is right, it's a battle where you lose on every turn. It's as if you have no place to rest and sleep in peace, because you are constantly bombarded by your conscience, it aches the heart and mind... you lay in sorrow, hoping for the day someone will accept your love.

Maybe if my life was different it would be just a car.

Right now... Right now its about the only thing holding me together. I turn my vast untapped well of affection into creativity... since it seems the only outlet I have for my emotions.
Material or not... it's there. What else is?

BDaccordguy
05-29-2003, 05:07 AM
man..that was deep. Good point though.

Micah 89LXi
05-29-2003, 10:20 AM
i want to try a z24 bumper....of course i live in red neck central..and eveyone around here has chevy something...but that isnt a good thing...because that means the junkyards charge way too much...i cant even think about 3g parts..$85 for a headlight assembly...how about fuck no..you say the bumper fits perfectly?..or is that just the lip you meant...i saw one on the side of the road the other day actually it was right next to a ditch and if memory serves me its been there for a year or so...maybe i could make a project of it..i dunno i was thinking about x24 kit for a while...wouldnt mind having a z24 period actually but if i could get that look on my 3 gee that would be sweet..it has the same kind of lines

Micah 89LXi
05-29-2003, 10:25 AM
oh and dude wash your car..heh ;-)

Micah 89LXi
05-29-2003, 10:31 AM
its still japanese engineered...although i would rather have a JDM...its as good as you get here...my friend has a 98 grand am gt with 40,000 miles and its about to explode...just to give you an idea...america can build cars...just not engineer them as well obviously

Hondakilla
05-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by blazin2gen
FU RICEBOY! if u dont like it get your dumbass outa here

here u go Morbid looks RICE just need to see a closer shot

http://www.geocities.com/theguy2300/blk1.txt
http://www.geocities.com/theguy2300/blk2.txt
http://www.geocities.com/theguy2300/blk3.txt

WHATTA POS!!!

pimp86LX
05-29-2003, 04:45 PM
The really sad thing is hondakilla has nothing to do but keep coming back to this board. HE's probably mad cause his sunfire broke.

Morbid Intentionz
05-29-2003, 05:06 PM
I like my pos RICE car, Lets see what your car looks like.Poor kid. Your not hurting my feelings any.:flip: :lol :rice:

Hondakilla
06-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Sunfire?!? BAHAHAHA!

89AcCOrDmike
06-01-2003, 06:14 PM
sunfire? you guys are bein too nice, the bitchass probably drives an aspire, now thats domestic

blazin3gen
06-01-2003, 09:06 PM
NO get it right its a ford fiesta BUHAHAHA!!

pimp86LX
06-01-2003, 09:08 PM
LOL I should get out the Fiat panda and smoke his azz! LOL

http://www.fiatpanda.info/Fotocomuni/wrld1.jpg

|-89AccordEX-|
06-01-2003, 09:16 PM
is the z24 lip the only front end that would bolt up or is there more???

Hondakilla
06-04-2003, 04:15 PM
Aspire?! Fiesta?!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/352000-352999/352101_12_full.jpg

Hondakilla
06-04-2003, 04:19 PM
"The only way a Civic is going to do an 8 second 1/4 mile is off a cliff."

haha! Typical ricer! Bashing cars that are made my the same people as your POS!

blazin3gen
06-04-2003, 04:53 PM
hey we are not ricers we are against ricers and some of the most outrageous ricers out there are civics so thats why i put that but eh i'll take it off if i want to it just seemed funny to me.

now on to your ride your garbage truck is really awesome........

Gregs89AccordLxi
06-06-2003, 08:47 AM
now on to your ride your garbage truck is really awesome........ hahaha, gotta love the green, but if i were u i would remove all those stickers (looks ricey) and get some rims and and a small drop but dont slam it cuz ya still gotta pick up the trash and maybe some tint on that garbage truck and then u will be stylin, but pleaseeee dont rice it out.......:flip: :lol :tongue:

Hondakilla
06-06-2003, 09:57 AM
most of your POSs look like rice to me. With the retarded wings, fart cannon exhaust systems, gay interior accessories ("race" pedal covers, R Racing floormats, etc)

Haha! No the garbage truck is not mine. But I'd rather have it than a POS HoNduH. but looking at the pic of your car in your sig I will say that yours does look decent.

pimp86LX
06-06-2003, 10:11 AM
Im just curious, have you driven one of these cars? If you take it for what it is, an econo-car, its far from a POS. It sure out-does any domestic 4 banger from the same time frame. and by out-do i mean, Milage and durability, not speed :rolleyes:

Granted many of them are riced out, IMO they're not junk cars.

toastyghost
06-13-2003, 09:55 AM
just to piss off poeple like you i suppose

just because thats my mentality does NOT mean I don't care about it. I will have nothing less than my car running the way it did off the line. I would say that is enthusiastic enough to be a member of this board.

Fair enough. I'm not pissed off.. I honestly don't care one way or the other. If you like to use the board, then use the board! But I just think it's kind of strange that you come here but you're not interested in modifying your ride. But then again restoring older cars is a bit of an enthusiast sector too. Do what you like, none of my business.

Originally posted by Hondakilla
:wtf: RICERS! Those Z24 parts look gay on a POS Honduh!

Regardless of what I say or don't say about a fringe enthusiast or whatever like pimp86, I know for certain that this fagot doesn't belong here. If you got an issue with Hondas perhaps you would like to roll with me when I'm done shortblocking my Chevy. :) Fucker.

87-Lx-i-3Dr
06-14-2003, 03:57 PM
HostileJava

Love your hatch... Thanks for giving me some ideas for mine.. Looking HOT HOT HOT !!!

pimp86LX
06-14-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by toastyghost
Fair enough. I'm not pissed off.. I honestly don't care one way or the other. If you like to use the board, then use the board! But I just think it's kind of strange that you come here but you're not interested in modifying your ride. But then again restoring older cars is a bit of an enthusiast sector too. Do what you like, none of my business.

Kool man. Peace :pimp:

ICEMAN707
06-27-2003, 08:08 AM
"its still japanese engineered...although i would rather have a JDM...its as good as you get here...my friend has a 98 grand am gt with 40,000 miles and its about to explode...just to give you an idea...america can build cars...just not engineer them as well obviously"

HAHAHAHAHAHA :-D

HostileJava
06-27-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by 87-Lx-i-3Dr
HostileJava

Love your hatch... Thanks for giving me some ideas for mine.. Looking HOT HOT HOT !!!

Thanx man.

hondaman87
06-27-2003, 05:20 PM
dude dont fell bad at first I was going for that look of putting the fron and rear bumper on my car too but i had another thing in mind though and it was to put only the side ones they fited nearly perfict on the car except the 1/2 inch on the rear but people can't really tell 9" ands the gray h/b its mine, now the car is going throught a little changes, like puttilng reverse scoops on the quaters panels the front bumper is fron a 91 accord and the bumper in street fighter I, and i'm goint to try to make my doors lambo style, like the lamborghini doors and maybe try to change the head lights to angel eyes fog lights, you know the dual fog light in the headlight type of deal

and this the hatch i'm saying

89AccordLvr
06-27-2003, 05:48 PM
u got any pics of your 91 accord bumper and also in that pic is the lip of just an integra or another lip together

89AccordLvr
06-27-2003, 06:05 PM
hostilejava when you got ur erebuni kit is it a full front bumper. or do you still use ur original bumper? explain to me please

Osiris
06-27-2003, 06:47 PM
Who the hell cares? Import vs. Domestic. Why even compare. Thats like comparing a F-16 fighter jet vs. a a private jet. One is more fuel efficient and made for economic use and one is an all out speed demon. Chevy and Ford (etc.) put all there time into their flagship sport cars and could give two shits about the economic value. Which the way it should be. Good ol' American attitude.

But your hondas and nissans where and still are made to be durable and economic. Which is the way it should be. (for the cheap mofos like me). Ppl who build 13 and even 11 second imports, i can garuntee you get the same satisfaction as those domestic guys hittin 8 and below. Its about what floats your boat.

Sweat blood, and heart goes into both sides so why knock the other. Do whatever you feel like. Its your time and money. Plus this old ass argument makes both sides look ignorant as hell. But whatever. Im going to get off my soapbox now.

Apples and oranges ppl. Apples and oranges.

Btw - i would kill for a Saleen Mustang and at the same time would want a Toyota Supra. Basically, I love cars. Plain and simple.

:bow: All hail the car gods!

Osiris
06-27-2003, 06:49 PM
Oh btw. Ive seen just as many piece of shit domestics as imports. Think Dirt Diggler :lol .