PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a Cardomain account!

cdscowboy
05-08-2003, 01:45 AM
Well, here ya go guys...I know it's nothing fancy or anything, but it's better than nothing! Check it out:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/cdscowboy

Oh, and vote as to whether you like my car or not! :)

Matt

A20A1
05-08-2003, 01:58 AM
Wow you got a ghostly accord like mantis... :D

visit my page too. :D

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-08-2003, 05:31 AM
nice..... i do like what you did to the tails. pretty clean. good job.

-Nolan

ACCORD EX
05-08-2003, 06:34 AM
is that a radar detector over your rear view mirror !

MIKE

cdscowboy
05-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Michael - Yeah...the whole ghost effect was something I wasn't expecting...:lol Probably due to the fact that my digicam cost $30! EDIT: Nice site, by the way!! I like the intro page...that's sweet! :)

Nolan - I used one of those B&D Mouse sanders to sand it, then got paint from NAPA to paint it. You just gotta make sure it dries completely before you try putting them on...preferably for over a day. I want to do a clear coat, but haven't had the time yet, and it looks decent w/o it. Thanks!!

Mike - Yep. That's my radar detector. Sorry for the shitty pic. I didn't want it in the middle of my windsheild with the wires all over the place, so I hard-wired it, and made a little custom metal bracket. The wires are fed through the driver's side door frame, then in the headliner so you can't see them. That baby's saved me a couple of times!! Too bad it doesn't really help when the po's have lasar........:flip:

offthahook
05-08-2003, 08:55 AM
Paint the front bumper rub strip white to match the rest of the moldings. Tight.

Mike89Accordcom
05-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Yeah its a cool site for people who dont have websits. I went and put one for each of my cars.

cdscowboy
05-08-2003, 10:49 AM
offthahook - I plan to do that sometime, just haven't had the time lately, so it's been on the back burner for a while. And even so, I hope to get a Xenon kit and get it painted this summer. Thanks for the comments!!